Kingdom Hearts 3 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with any world appearing long as it isn't Marvel/Star Wars (But wouldn't it be tight to have Darth Vader as a bonus boss?), or doesn't have a stupid ass gimmick like Atlantis in the first game.

stop being terrible with the story lines, stop reusing the same charachter designs, stop with ansem-not-ansem bullshit. Never introduce me to anything as dumb as the "hoodie pretty boy group" again

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Big Hero 6!! That would be so awesome if they added that in KH3.

Besides Disney worlds, I wonder if there will be a part to try to restore Radiant Garden? Probably not since Leon and the gang are working on it.

Also, Aqua! I want to know more about Aqua. We have an idea of where she could be; Realm of Darkness.

I also want Vanitus back in the game. He was my favorite and it'd great to battle him using Sora. But, that should mean Vanitus is connected to Sora as well. Ven and Vanitus are one...so what about Sora?

Axel=keyblade? I need to know more! I hope to see more of the recovered Organization XIII.

Multiplayer would be rad, but Nomura already confirmed so it cool. ^_^

More Final Fantasy characters! Lightning, Vincent, Van, Penelo, Hope, Snow, Barrett, Denzel...etc.

There's just so much more I want to see and ask about!! So excited for the game.~

Status
Not open for further replies.