Kingdom Creatures

No promises, Raiden joked, he smirked then walked off leaving his jacket in the yard where he left it. He took her through a series of staircases and guards. Raiden was looking at her almost the whole time he carried her. A beautiful girl she was, even when in deep slumber like she was now. He eventually arrived to her room. He opened one of the double doors with his right foot. He kicked it closed behind him. He then sat her down on her bed, putting blankets over her. He then sat there on her bed, right beside her watching her sleep. He wanted to simply lay down next to her, but he didn't think that was the best choice right about now so he just sat and watched and he wasn't going to leave until she woke up.

Charlette opens her eyes adn feels like someone is sitting on her bed. "W-who's there?"

Arogant fool, he thinks to himself. He makes it to his workshop and lays the guns on the table. How barbaric, absolutely no class. Effective, though. He uses his magic to dismantle the guns easily, and begins the enchantment. After he had enchanted the gun for rapid firing, he inserted a bullet with a Copy Cat spell on it into each clip, so every time a bullet was shot, another would appear in it. He then used a binding spell to fuse the clips into the guns, so Raiden would not lose the bullets. After his work was complete, he decided to head down to give Raiden his guns back. Nev didn't like guns.

Raiden's heart stopped. Crap she was awake... "U-um...yeah it's me, Raiden. Uh...I was just l-leaving," he said not really wanting to at all. He got up and started to walk towards her door quickly. He felt as if he had screwed up. He felt devastated. He had hoped he reached the door before she called his name.

"Raiden........Don't go. I-I feel safe when your around." Charlette's face turns completely red and she takes of her crown. Black wolf ear perk up and She yawns.

{Ahh, sorry for disappearing!}

>> Aaron
H

e raised an eyebrow at the unexpected question. Sure, he expected someone to ask it, but the Maid wasn't someone he'd think would ask. He observed the piece moved, and the board before looking back up. "It's all unnecessary, and rather wasteful." He responded with a shrug, a humorless smile on his face. His eyes narrowed, looking at her with a distinct curiosity. He turned back to the board, moving one of his pieces around, finally. "What of it? Do you believe any different? Afraid, angry, understanding? What of your view?" He questioned, moving his hand away from the board, turning back to her. A smile was still set onto his face, though was fading rather quickly. He was tired, and substantially less cynical. Had he been rude to her, he probably hadn't meant it. Not as if he would actually care had she told him something about his attitude.

A large wolf, the color of a midnight black and a white underbelly was walking in the throne room pacing back and forth, looking as if it was puzzled. Then the wolf slowly turned into a human with a wolf tail and wolf ears, His Purple eyes scanned the throne room as he held a not in his hand. " Where is this damn queen.." The male standing there said " I think shes up in her room Rielo " Rielo nodded and smiled " Thank you fair guard " Rielo was the Queens stealth division leader. He was skilled at what he did. He began running towards the Queens chamber with the so important note that he held in his hand tight.

Nevinyyral caught Rielo as he was headed to the chamber himself. "Woah, there, wolfie. What is so urgent you need to run? News on the war?" He himself was a wolf, but didn't change into that form often. Much easier to do things when you had thumbs.

He looked at a friend who had caught him, he smiled and said " Hows it going Nevinyyral, and yes its very important on the war..also have you seen Raiden? " He looked at him with a smiled and held the note firmly in his hand still. His ears scanning around at noises like they always do.

Nevinyyral thinks for a moment. "They are both in her private chambers. What is the news, By the way? If it is that urgent, I must know."

His face became serious and nodded " I was doing recon in the forest, when i received this note from one of my stealth troops " He paused for a bit of breath and continued " He was skulking the kings castle, and noticed them training..suiting up for something? I believe it is war but i wanted the Queen to decide what she wants to do. Im still waiting on conformation of mobile camps of the kings men." He nodded and looked at Nevin

Nevin's expression became grave almost immediately. "Fly like the Autumn Wind, deliver this news." He points toward the queens chambers, waiting for Rielo to take off.

Rielo was taking off as his hand came up, He flew up the steps towards the Queen chambers. He rushes through the guards and rushes into the door, Skidding and slidding and rolling before he stood up looking at the two on the bed his face turning a bit red. He buts his hands over his face " IM SORRY MY QUEEN! " he laughs a bit then says with a serious tone " I have news of supposed mobile troops of the king " He stands there holding the note out in front of him.

Claire shrugged, apparently not having the energy to call him out on his rudeness. She moved a piece in turn and sat back, folding her arms across herself. She looked across the board at Aaron and sighed. "It's all a lot of nonsense. Seriously. Declaring war because you've been turned down by a woman?" She shook her head. "Nonsense. Obviously that king has more problems than he normally lets on. I'd be surprised if he was older than 7, the way he's acting..."

>> Aaron
"I

wonder what it would be like in that Kingdom." He was the messenger, sure. He was, however, never sent into the Kingdom, only halfway where he was met by the King's messenger, in which he'd give the message and leave. That was when the marriage plans weren't disclosed yet, and when he hadn't been rejected. Since then he hadn't been sent to deliver any news, or anything. Nor had anyone come since the declaration of war. He laughed at the last statement from the maid. "Oh really? Would you really be all that surprised about a man acting like that? Haven't you seemed to realize how people act? Or are you trying to be ignorant. Everything people do is for a reason that benefits themselves. No matter what the thing they do is." He responded casually, as if going over a trivial option. Aaron moved his piece carefully, weighing his pawn on two different scales. As long as she didn't notice, she wouldn't get his pawn. But, then again, why care about something so... useless? He frowned, "do you believe the King to be stupid? Does the Queen? I wonder what she believes through all of her worrying, if even that. How do we know that we're not the ones who are being played? Maybe the King wants us to retaliate, then we'll have to submit. I find the very essence of what we're attempting stupid. All the work we're putting in. We don't even have much of a plan set in place, whereas they have an entire army of skilled men ready to take us down. I wouldn't think the King to be acting as 'nonsensical' as you believe him to be." He explained, his finger tapping rhythmically against the wood of the table.

She took his pawn with her next move and sighed, shaking her head. "You forget, we have an army as well. His is bigger, yes, but ours is not made up of unskilled conscripts." The maid was smarter than most thought her to be. She was paying very close attention to the board and had most of her moves already mapped out.

She looked up at him. "And I agree, every movement every person makes in this world is made to benefit themselves. Whether it be just to keep their job or feed their families to keep from feeling that loss." She shrugged her shoulders lightly. "But, declaring war on a neighboring country just because you were declined? Though, perhaps he just wanted our kingdom all along. Through marriage or war. And when he didn't get it handed to him one way, he decided he would attempt to take it by force. Though, I would watch your tongue, Aaron. Some of the things you are saying could be seen as words of treason." Her eyes suddenly snapped up from the chess board to lock onto his. "And in a time of war, treason is punished by hanging."

Raiden blushed badly. He turned around hiding his face a little. He was kind of speechless. He gulped before making his way back to the side edge of her bed. He sat down on the side and continued to watch her, now awake and looking right back at him. His face was almost as red as hers. His heart was pounding harder and faster than it ever had before. "O-okay, I-I'll stay i-if you really w-want me to..."

Shortly after Raiden saw Rielo tumble in. Raiden immediately felt relief at first....then he felt anger, pure rage soon after. "Oh hi there Rielo old buddy old freakin pal! Give you and the queen privacy? Oh no problem bro!" Raiden said in a mocking tone. He walked out and violently bumped into Rielo on the way out. He waited outside the door leaning on it with an angry stance. He smoked a cigarette to relieve the anger that wasn't really needed at the time. He would probably have to apologize to Rielo shortly. Rielo was a good friend of his and he didn't want to ruin that. Then he thought about the queen....she must hate him, because of how he acted in there. He started hitting his forehead with a balled fist. He was so pissed off with himself at the moment.

When Nevinyyral finally made his way to the chamber, he managed to catch Raiden walking out. He looked pissed. He already knew why, because he could hear his thoughts, as much of a jumbled, angry mass as they were, but asked anyway. "What's wrong, old friend?" Even though they seemed they had an unfriendly electricity, they were very good friends.

"Ugh...Rielo...busted in when the queen and I finally started to feel....I don't know....Whatever was going on between us is over, probably officially. I was a total jerk to Rielo. She probably doesn't think highly of that at all." Raiden held his head in shame. "Whatever was there before is probably gone now Nev."

Nev tries to comfort the warrior. "I'm quite certain it's still there. She does think you acted like an arseface, and so does Rielo, but the queen still cares and Rielo can forgive. In other news..." The old wizard pulls Raiden's twin pistols from his robes spinning them in a flashy manner, like Raiden does. He flips the pistols into the air and catches them by the barrels, handing them off to his friend. "I got them all fixed up with the unlimited ammunition, like you requested. They'll fire as fast as you can pull the trigger. Don't lose them."