Kingdom Come

C

chrono

Original poster
Ah, hey there, pal. It's certainly good to see ya, although I wish it could'a been under better circumstances.

But since you're here, that means ya've answered my call for help... Right?

Oh... I see. Ya don't know what happened. Come on, walk with me. I'll show ya why ya're here, and perhaps, ya'll understand what ya must do.
tumblr_static_t8nne.jpg

Now, believe it or not, this dreary wasteland was once a place of pure imagination

85384d82af770744e3a7cfd686f48f59.jpg

A place where dreams and fantasies came to life.

238485e8cba3034da10ce051c7354c92.jpg
Where heroes triumphed over dark lords.

902046c43c4eb11b1eafe7c2b865c150--snow-castle-frozen-castle.jpg

Where True Love saved the day time and time again!

The_Fire_by_Radojavor.jpg

Where adventure was high and the thrill of discovery, abundant, at every turn.

lion king ruined pridelands.jpg

Where, even in the darkest times, hope, still thrived.

Until darkness had its day.

c8504856d9da9051d47846430a55ed34 (1).jpg

So, with that, I got this ta say; pal is
Welcome... To the Wasteland.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fairly evocative of an intro, so it certainly has my attention. But, I think you need more information, too. I'm pretty sure I know the premise of the roleplay, but it would be good to get a plain paragraph or two summarizing things like what your roleplay is about, what the characters would be doing, what the setting is like, and so-on. Another with expectations for players, like post length, frequency, style, etc. would also be useful, if you have ideas for it.

That's fairly evocative of an intro, so it certainly has my attention. But, I think you need more information, too. I'm pretty sure I know the premise of the roleplay, but it would be good to get a plain paragraph or two summarizing things like what your roleplay is about, what the characters would be doing, what the setting is like, and so-on. Another with expectations for players, like post length, frequency, style, etc. would also be useful, if you have ideas for it.
This rp is loosely based on the kingdom keepers series
The god Chernabog has imprisoned or corrupted the gods and with his overtakers have virtually taken over the various worlds that make up the Disney universe

A dark time has come the resistance a group of good Disney characters have been searching for ancient relics that could change the balance of power these infinity stones are scattered throughout the various worlds when brought together they could save the Disney universe

Thanks. That's all good to know. I'm not too familiar with that series, but from the sound of it, one won't need to be.