To defeat your enemy, you must know them.
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
- Writing Levels
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I'm great doing both.
- Favorite Genres
- Urban Fantasy, Scifi, Horror, Romance, Noir, Mystery, Fantasy. Crossovers are a particular favorite and specialty of mine.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- FINALLY UPDATING THIS. Yaoi is still weird for me to play, mostly because of a bad writing partner. Furry I've done, but more along the lines of Usagi and TMNT.
The sound of the train whistle echoed loudly in the hills as it moved on its way. The fastest transportation upon the planet, a symbol of progress and the current age in Iron and Steam. Nowadays, such things were working to connect the country in ways their forebears had never concieved. The impossible of yesterday, becoming the norm for today. It was only a matter of time really, though for now it would have been secondary compared to the nature of what was currently upon it. A mixture of people, from all walks of life. And everyone of them about to be thrust into a situation unheard of, as the world changed around them....
"APPROACHING MERCY STATION! ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL- ONE HOUR!"
The conductor bellowed, a Portly Dwarf as he waddled about. It was a motley crew of passengers this time around, taking the train to Kingdom Come. A former dwarf holding-turned-land of opportunity. In the passenger car sat several strange folk, among them the following.
A young woman, of Eastern looking descent with a medallion of bronze bearing a strange symbol around her neck....
A catfolk figure, looking out the window...
And two humans, one of which had a rapier on his belt as he sat in his seat. The other, reading a holy manuscript as the train continued on.
Your journey had just begun....
York BarrenThin Khan of the Mardu