King Arthur's non Fandom Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

king_arthur

Original poster
  • Hello Everyone! I have a thread going around currently that is all about harry potter rps (you may have seen my ad, "Harry Potter and the Gay Plots"), but in this thread I am looking for role play partners for non fandom plots. All I ask is that before contacting me you read over my expectations. Thanks!

PM me or comment below if interested!

• Please write with detail. Your post length doesn't concern me as long as you do this.

I don't care about your grammar/spelling (I have good grammar/spelling though in case that concerns you).

Please write in third person.

I work full time during the week (CST), please do not bug me about multiple replies a day, but I believe I can give you one a day/every few days. I will notify you if it will be longer.

All of these plots are romantic.

I won't double for any of these plots. Considering that they will all OCs, I don't think doubling is really necessary. IF, for some reason, you think doubling will improve the roleplay, I am willing to negotiate.

I prefer MxM pairings but will do MxF pairings (me playing male). I do have a right to turn down an MxF pairing though if I receive too many requests to do them.

Feel free to godmode any side character I introduce (unless I ask otherwise).

Tell me if you're not okay with swearing. I'll probably just assume you are if you do not (on a similar note, if there is anything I should avoid, tell me).

Your character. I am all for characters who have a quick wit and like comebacks, act fearless sometimes, or maybe even a little wild or reckless. What I'm not into is characters who are like this all the time. I've seen this so often, where someone has a character (usually a female character), that is literally the toughest bitch and nothing will ever sway them. They're always sassy, always in your face. If your character is like this, regardless of their gender, that's fine, but please do not use them in a role play with me. I find this personality gets exhausting and I've never actually met anyone like this in my life (tho if I did we probably would not be friends). If your OC is like this, I'm sorry, I don't mean to insult you, but I just cannot deal with this type of character.

My character. I tend to play characters that generally, keep to themselves. They're outwardly apathetic, but underneath it all they're loyal or understanding or a big softie. That's who I enjoy playing. Because of this, I usually play the dominant role. If you like to play the dominant role, let me know and I'll make a submissive character, I like a challenge!

The next tabs are the OCs that I frequently use for non fandom roleplaying. If there is one in particular you like let me know, otherwise I'll pick or I'll make up a new OC on the spot.

• Name: Arthur "Art" Kennedy McCross
    96A5043A345E7AD4ABDE9D95D93AD325.png

Birthday: November 22
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Ethnicity: Irish/Romanian
    Languages: English, Romanian, a little bit of Irish
    Personality type: A
    Personality: He can be cocky and sarcastic, and has sometimes been known to have anger issues, but he can be weak under the thumb of authority unless he has someone backing him up. He has a wicked sense of humor and is fiercely loyal when finding someone that he considers "worth it," though those people are far and few in between.
    Appearance: He has orange curly hair that frames his face and reaches his shoulders (it's longer than in the reference gifs) and dark brown eyes. His skin is pale (pink undertones) and covered in freckles. He stands at 5'9 and is well built, his upper body strength quite apparent.
    Fun facts about Art:
    -He is terrified of snakes
    -As he gets angrier, his Irish accent becomes increasingly more difficult to understand.
    -He often swears in Romanian because it's more vulgar and he can get away with it.
    KF_WrDl7XScxK4MVglDhdBK0hxLjIO0vw7YrK4Qo2MmbAi6xgnmLR9S9yctwvjv8pumlU_dwILj-GiK962ivOpi3lfIWzMmhkrPAGPQgkx3yD_Z-2THl3NlAq1wIJvzkJ-0ZdlRw
    JzK5sJPIWzPdxRPITbc1nPzchfAuETDV8YpHOadiZU-oIcK7lBXfE5mmcdTwwhMUUV3aCNV5fba8jus-bvWkbn2GDjn0Mji1UAUhFRHYHWZGuMdbA__NxstNl06rY2bMDiIKQbm0

a6ZGpvztdPlwSTGNZtSaHqdSTXvDr2zAlqv7ke4ZC8YSdDIc9RiUP27UpjaDEDKCq1qMjnQTZMq99h7gaoKUHYEMWyDMw8dp1Q7HPD7M11R4Mc7PDFBdKJqdgKWCVcu2VnIiXWIc
    d9xoA-KlbMezV81PrEFOrQuRXYOWKRqCA7D5fnyd8aQnRhpqpyDEPex7fyrjzulieQzErRpdmL28xrgs4I-od-FaUEIFzkc21zKyYgD6Ee2HJJE2jGIPIO9Z5yZz1Pm8eE8zBK15

• Name: Christopher Michael "Chris" Tate
    x0A-8N-BOU0M-5qxFwYSLJWTjx61Cts4sbanZs2ybvtgBPfc9BWkBN8VlFa7uoE7RGQuLSE69NhUi5lvIjBVKS_PFVA-r6Dn7UTWHsDRcDeOGfc4goYA7ay2OTsO9L4bUnuPyQL1

Birthday: January 18th
    Ethnicity: English/Chinese
    Languages: English
    Personality type: B
    Personality: Not many know much about Christopher, as he's deeply private and often keeps to himself. He's not a loner; he has friends (though not close) and talks to his peers, but rarely does he allow them to scratch the surface of his personality. What they see is a straightforward and blunt guy who's polite enough but for all intents and purposes, is apathetic to the world around him. Under his outer shell lies an intense, passionate side to him. Christopher is a very empathetic person, even if it doesn't quite show. He can relate to people easily, despite their situation, making him a good person to go to if advice is needed (and this person was close enough to know this side of him).
    Appearance: Christopher is tall, standing around 6'1, and somewhat lanky, though he does have a little bit of muscle. He has black hair and dark brown eyes that in some light seems the same shade as his hair.
    Fun facts about Chris:
    -He enjoys painting and reading
    -He's a huge sweet tooth
    -Learning languages is one thing he's bad at grasping, which is why he never learned Chinese from his mother growing up
    4Xa2sAx.jpg

• Name: Jamison Abdul "Jamie" Amari
    ZQWW15-3LzF4TCXx8ec3eeDkCANsMu_TVKi5ilm7osa4ijbsOxh_KOQqezV360K7FUTihHyImhBdCXQliyIzUSXtMRCtUQL_TjKM0YMehuQ4ormR9-yIK1qgDYVuCfbuL8E5xRzp

Birthday: May 25th
    Ethnicity: Arabic (born and raised in Ohio)
    Languages: English, Mandarin, French, Arabic
    Personality: Jamie isn't really a big talker, actually, he much prefers to listen, or even better, silence. He doesn't do extremely well interacting with people, so he just generally avoids it when he can. He's a very logical person, excelling in math and his favorite subject, physics, in school. Just knowing random facts is his general MO and he's got a wide variety of interests. Sometimes Jamie can appear to come off as unattached and distance, but that's just because he doesn't really know how to get close. He does have a kind streak though, when someone needs it the most, he's there to help, no questions asked.
    Appearance: He is averagely tall, standing at 5'11 and is averagely built. He has dark green eyes and long brown hair that he usually keeps up to keep it out of his face. His skin is olive toned and his face usually has slight or no stubble (a lot less than in the ref picture)

Fun facts about Jamie:
    -He enjoys romantic comedies
    -He majored in Mechanical engineering in college and went on to get a master's degree in AI and robotics
    -He smokes pot somewhat regularly
    tumblr_mq5xsv7Ttt1qf1gzno5_1280.jpg

• Note: Anthiot is usually used in fantasy settings
    Name: Anthiot Godfrey
    5dusNfS5MS50FT0bW3g2gROgvzg12qZPYAtRH4Wct1o_xLwq7FmzeoHqbYENsYasaKudzKLHSEYoJCLxNFBMPfWmp5RXHub5GyGTTJmlW2tQ7_I7VJTjrQybbzOFBIn0PMscZU0i

Nickname: Tony (Is rarely called this)
    Birthday: September 14th
    Sexuality: Straight
    Ethnicity: (fantasy)Krytan (realistic)American (french heritage)
    Languages: (fantasy)Common, Krytan (realistic) English
    Personality type: Mix of both (A slightly more)
    Personality: Anthiot can be described as a humble man, one who likes to keep out of the spotlight and do what he needs to do. He is quite loyal and very religious (not to be confused with intolerant). He does his best to see the good in others, though tends to be weary towards strange or suspicious individuals. Anthiot may sometimes seem perfect to others, but really, he is just quite good at keeping his flaws to himself. He has many doubts about himself and his capabilities and when left alone, he finds it all too easy to dwell on them. He is usually strong willed, though quite gullible to mind tactics such as manipulation. He can sometimes come of as unsocial or standoffish, but in reality this illusion comes from his serious nature. When the timing is appropriate, he doesn't have too much of a problem in letting loose a little.
    Appearance: Anthiot has orange-brown light hair that is short and slightly spiky in the front. His eyes are light green and he's incredibly tall (6'4). He's pale and has harsh permanent scarring over his right eye. (sorry for non realistic FC)

Fun facts about Anthiot:
    -(fantasy) He was a Commander of an army
    -(realistic) He was a Major General in the U.S. army
    -It's rare to see him angry, but most hope they're never 'lucky' enough to see it happen
    wu4coXx.jpg

• Name: Rowland Reaves
    Birthday: June 6th
    Ethnicity: Scottish, Chinese, Vietnamese
    Languages: English, Vietnamese
    Personality: Rowland could be described as the strong, silent type. He is nearly always very serious and doesn't like to play games. He is also incredibly loyal, though that loyalty has a very narrow scope. Not many get to say that they have Rowland's good favor, but people who can do exist. To those people and few else he will submit, otherwise, getting him to do something he doesn't believe in would be near impossible.

Fun facts:
    -He's a cat person, owning a fat orange cat named Bruiser
    -I don't have another fun fact I'm so sorry
    55df36a8c65a4_m.jpg

• Excitement ***
    Characters: Anthiot ONLY
    YC Gender: Female
    TL; DR: YC is transported to an alternate world. When she wakes up there, she's immediately arrested. Everyone there keeps saying she's someone named Scarlet Briar, but she doesn't even know who that is!

+++

This plot is a mixture of the story Love and Legends by Voltage and the story line for Guild Wars 2 but you do not need to be familiar with either to do this. Your character is a girl who is living her normal life in the normal world. No magic, no higher, intelligent beings other than humans, no nothing of the sort. She is seemingly struck by lightning though and when she wakes up shortly after, she is in an unfamiliar land with strange people looking to arrest her. Why? The keep claiming that she is someone named Scarlet Briar, but she doesn't even have a clue who they, or any of these people, are! She is taken to a person who seems to be in charge and introduced as Trahearne. The people who brought here there are called Mabli, Dirsmad, and Anthiot. Mabli is a short, incredibly thin women with long pink hair and a sadistic air about her. She seems all to eager to throw your character into a dungeon somewhere. Dirsmad is a young man with yellow spiky hair who seems more or less disinterested in you, though with a hint of weariness. And finally, Anthiot, a strong and tall looking fellow who looks like he means business. His eyes show his distrust of your character but he ultimately keeps himself composed. When presented in front of this Trahearne guy, your character insists she is not this Scarlet person and that she has no idea how she got there. Of course they are suspicious, but Trahearne decides to give her a tentative benefit of the doubt and allows her to prove herself. She is allowed to be kept out of the dungeons but must be accompanied by someone at all times, Anthiot. This is where our story will really pick up. In this role play, of course I'm looking for romance, preferably something that comes up within the first month or two of Anthiot guarding her. I'm not looking for this to have romance just at the very end after a long build of tension. While I do like and want some tension, I'd like some of the dangerous stuff to happen after our characters are together. Your character looks like Scarlet Briar, a cursed woman who was previously believed to be defeated (whatever appearance you want to choose for your character is fine, Briar's appearance will be based off that) but then you showed up and sent everything into a tizzy. They bear a resemblance because your character technically holds a piece of Scarlet's soul, she preserved in another dimension until the time was right to bring her back (so basically your character is a horcrux, if you're into Harry Potter), though this is not discovered until later. We can discuss more of this later, but that is the general outline. Briar's followers will begin making attempts to kidnap your character, which initially has some members of the Pact, the organization holding her, suspicious, but eventually she earns their trust.
  • Excitement ***
    Characters: Jamie preferred but not required
    YC Gender: Either, male preferred
    TL; DR: In a world where werewolves are real, YC is a part of a large werewolf pack. They discover MC, a man who half werewolf. MC has no idea that he's a werewolf, much less know werewolves even exist. The two are mates, but will YC be able to convince MC that everything he's seeing is real?

+++

This plot is loosely based on the story and lore of the Grey Wolves Series, but you don't need to have read it to be able to do it. MC is out driving late at night, only to be hit by a large creature. His car totalled because of it, he can't stay there, so he goes out in search of someone, anyone. Or, just about anyone. The creature just happened to be a werewolf, who was now breathing down his neck. MC attempts to run but doesn't make it far he's attacked by the werewolf. Surely he'd be dead if it wasn't for YC finding him and beating/scaring off the other wolf. YC doesn't know who MC is, but they can definitely tell he's a werewolf, so they take him back to their pack headquarters to heal and then to interrogate him. When MC wakes up, YC realizes they are mates (in this world, it's basically akin to soulmates). When two wolves are mates (it's not a choice) a bond is formed between them that draws the other to them and allows them to sense the other's emotions. Everyone's mate has a unique smell that also heightens this pull. We can add more details if we want. When YC realizes MC is not the enemy, they try to educate him, seeing as he is part werewolf. Besides, MC is too weak to try and go anywhere anyway. MC rejects everything they are seeing and with this soulmate bond thrown in the mix, tensions are high. I have more plans for this plot, but this is the long and short of it.
  • Excitement ****
    Characters: Any
    YC Gender: Either, male preferred
    TL; DR: A universeverse where most people can see only a certain portion of the visible light spectrum and when they make skin to skin contact with another person, they 'share colors' or are able to see the colors that person can see in addition to their own

+++

This particular plot is based off of the 'color 'verse' set up in this fanfic. It's a supernatural, destiel fan fic, but it's a pretty short read and it's actually really gross (and by that I mean cute) so I would definitely recommend it, even if you aren't a fan of the show (as the only similarities it has to the show is the characters). If you don't wan to read it though, that's perfectly fine, you don't have to. Basically, all you need to know is that most people can only see a limited amount of color. For example, one person might only be able to see red, another might be able to see green and yellow. Seeing multiple colors becomes less and less common the more colors there are. Someone who can see reds, browns, yellows, and oranges is considered to be 'full lower spectrum' or 'lower spec,' someone who can see purples, blues, and greens is considered to be 'full upper spectrum; or 'upper spec'. Being either of these two things is uncommon, but upper spectrum is more so. Seeing purple and blue is rare, but the rarest thing for anyone is to be 'full spectrum' where they can see every color without having to 'color share.' Color sharing describes the act of two people touching and being able to see each others colors. So, if someone who can see red touches someone who can see green, they would be able to see both red and green. I believe that's all the technical terminology, but there are a couple other things worth mentioning, one is that certain professions require you to be able to see certain colors. Like, in the story, to be a fire fighter you'd have to be a full lower spec, and to be a pilot you'd have to be a full spec. The other, is that sharing colors is considered to be something very... awesome, for lack of a better word. It's incredibly personal, so people often wear gloves in public, but it's supposed to be an amazing experience. I do have an actual plot in mind for this, but I'm perfectly fine slightly diverging from it or completely doing something else with this universe. If possible, I'd like to set this in another role play setting other than modern day slice of life as well (see the genres tab).

Anyway, my idea is that, while it is less common to see more than one or two colors, it is even more rare to see no colors. But just because it is rare, doesn't mean it's considered valuable. MC is considered to be color blind, his whole world being entirely in black and white. Growing up, he was teased and mocked when he couldn't identify any of the colors on the color wheel, and his parents always stressed it as something of great concern. As he got older, he learned to hide this fact about him, telling anyone who asked that he could see reds (to keep things as close to the truth as possible), and only those closest to him actually knowing him to be color blind. YC is a full spec that doesn't get the whole craze of color sharing. Why would they? As someone who's been able to see all of the colors for their entire life, it's something they've easily taken for granted. That is of course, until they meet MC. Something happens where they end up sharing colors (on accident or purpose) and MC's whole world has changed, that being the first time they ever saw any color. I don't really have much else worked out, but it's a starting point at least

• If you propose your own rp idea/want to create one together, you should know what kinds of settings/genres/tropes/whatever I generally like to roleplay. Here's a list:
    -Romance (must)
    -Fantasy
    -Supernatural*
    -Medieval
    -Historical (ask about the era)
    -Boarding school*
    -Gangsters*!
    * I generally dislike roleplays in modern settings, but if one of these elements are present the rp can be modern day
    !When I say gangsters, I'm not looking for an rp that's super hard core. Honestly, it's going to be something a lot lighter if we do this. Like there can still be dudes killing other dudes, but our characters will probably be a part of a gang who 'only kills bad guys' or some other sentimental bs like that. I know it's not realistic, but I mean, this is an rp.

Romance tropes:
    -Arranged Marriage
    -Soulmates
    -Freaky Friday (body switching)
    -Fake dating
    -Dimension hopping(not specifically romance, but this is the general idea explained in Plot 1)

• These are some general pairings I'm interested in. Bold means I would like to play the role specifically.
    -princexknight (I have no ideas for this, but I really want to do it)
    -elfxhuman
    -vampirexhuman
    -werewolfxhuman
    -werewolfxwerewolf (mates)
    -gang memberxcivilian!
    -gang memberxnew recruit!
    -demonxhuman
    !When I say gangsters, I'm not looking for an rp that's super hard core. Honestly, it's going to be something a lot lighter if we do this. Like there can still be dudes killing other dudes, but our characters will probably be a part of a gang who 'only kills bad guys' or some other sentimental bs like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@king_arthur I'm definitely interested in the plot with Anthiot, if that hasn't been taken yet. Would you like a writing sample before we dive into anything (to make sure I live up to your expectations)? :)

@king_arthur I'm definitely interested in the plot with Anthiot, if that hasn't been taken yet. Would you like a writing sample before we dive into anything (to make sure I live up to your expectations)? :)
I'm glad you're interested! And I definitely wouldn't say no to a sample if you're willing to send one ^^ (all of my current rps are in threads as well as there's a sample on my profile if you'd like to check up on my style as well heh)

I'm glad you're interested! And I definitely wouldn't say no to a sample if you're willing to send one ^^ (all of my current rps are in threads as well as there's a sample on my profile if you'd like to check up on my style as well heh)

These are what typical posts from me would look like: | belle âme | (Rose & espoir)

If that's too short, please let me know. I'm not sure if your writing sample is what a typical post would be like, but I generally only write long posts (generally around eight paragraphs, sometimes up to ten) if I'm really feeling the inspiration. ^^

@espoir ohhh yeah, that is way longer than what I usually do. I just picked it cuz I read over it and I really liked it haha. I usually do 250-500 words (and yes I usually check to make sure I'm matching my partner's length) so about 3-6 paragraphs. Sometimes I go shorter though if there's a lot of back and forth between characters. Like I said in the thread, I'm really not too fussy about things like length as long as effort was put into the post and I have something to actually reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But anyway, would you like to pm me and we can discuss the rp further?

@espoir ohhh yeah, that is way longer than what I usually do. I just picked it cuz I read over it and I really liked it haha. I usually do 250-500 words (and yes I usually check to make sure I'm matching my partner's length) so about 3-6 paragraphs. Sometimes I go shorter though if there's a lot of back and forth between characters. Like I said in the thread, I'm really not too fussy about things like length as long as effort was put into the post and I have something to actually reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But anyway, would you like to pm me and we can discuss the rp further?

Definitely! Thank you for the opportunity. ^^

Reactions: king_arthur
I have just added a third plot to this post

Status
Not open for further replies.