Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
i play most any
first off i am just barely into the series and don't know a lot of details about it but i'm really enjoying it so id like to give this a try.

so id really like to be able to do a slightly fan based role play i have two female characters i will be using i will post them shortly but for now i will put this up as a request there are very few wants for this id really like to just try to start building a story for a partner you could either make an OC as i have done or use one of the original characters note my characters are both currently members of the Akatsuki i know that in the actual series that may be highly unlikely but again this is fan based id really prefer a partner to play someone who at first isn't a friend and is actually viewed as an enemy if you'd like to play someone who is also an Akatsuki member and someone who is not that's fine as well but please keep in mind that id like a slight bit of romance to the story if not a lot of it and id really rather keep sexual stuff as fade to black mainly just a personal preference i really hope this wasn't to long of a post ^.^...

Yuki
received_1712835078946130.jpeg
Lilly
received_1712834918946146.jpeg

I'm open to most anything really

I prefer pm based if that's alright? If you'd like to talk about it more please send me a pm it makes it easier ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.