1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Light Romance, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Fandoms (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel/DC)

340cee4b19144b3f6e4a4d5dbe80ea70.png

• Hello, there!
    Thanks for stopping by! I'm Kimberlyn, but feel free to call me whatever suits your fancy. I've been roleplaying since I was a sweet and innocent child, adding up to about nine years of experience. In the past couple years, I like to think I've improved my style and prose quite dramatically, though I certainly have room for improvement. See that little red star over there? If you have any interest in smut, you'll need to be 18+! That being said, smut isn't typically my thing to begin with, and I have no formal plans for it being part of my roleplays at this current time. So, if that's what you're looking for, I recommend hopping over to Redstar (or Bluestar) Connections!

As far as personal posting comfort, I typically range 500 to 1000 words per post. That's at least four fair-sized paragraphs. I can adapt to my partner's posting range, whether higher or lower, but I typically like to stay somewhere in there. Of course, if you only give me a couple paragraphs but tons to work with, I will have no complaints! Just don't leave me hanging, yeah? Whether 200 or 2000 words, I'd prefer quality over quantity. I am also flexible about gender and sexuality, although I am most comfortable playing femme characters.

Given that I'm a staff member here at Iwaku, I do have some extra responsibilities! While it's not the most time-consuming of jobs, I like to stay on top of my work and kiss up to the admins. So, if you ever see me flitting about online but not posting, I'm probably doing just that! No worries, I haven't forgotten about you! Just be warned that, while I can chug out replies within a day or so, it's not a common thing with me. Unless I'm just struck with inspiration, you typically won't see more than one reply per week. When life gets a little crazy on my end, it might be slower than that. If you're willing to wait, I'll make it worth your while! If you're someone who really likes at least one post a week, though, I will try my best to make that happen. But if you hate waiting more than a day or two, then I'm probably not the best partner for you!

I think that covers all the important stuff about me! If you're at all interested, either post here or send me a PM!
  • What I Expect from You
    >>Please put effort into your posts. As I said before, I prefer quality over quantity, but I still like to have details! Purple prose is one of my favorite things to read/write, though I'm admittedly still learning how to write it cohesively. SO! Don't be afraid to lay on the details, even if they seem like fluff. I'll still enjoy reading and replying to it! :)

>>Depending on the story, I'd be willing to roleplay almost any age, though I typically prefer adult characters (usually mid-twenties). I expect your characters to be around the same age as mine, though this does depend on the setting and plot.

>>I don't care if you're a teenager or adult. Just remember that I am 18+ so smut is definitely off-limits if you're under 18. Of course, I don't have any preference for smut, and I'm not particularly in the mood for it right now. But, who knows? Just keep all that in mind.

>>Be willing to contribute to the plot! For most of my 1x1 roleplays, there's a great deal of plotting and even worldbuilding before characters are even created. I like taking things from relative scratch, so if you're used to just going along for the ride...we're probably not compatible.

>>Communicate with me! Don't be shy! I love the community here, and I love building friendships with my partners. If we become friends, it'll also make everything hella easier as far as communication goes. I don't bite, I promise!

>>Be flexible! My life goes through cycles of being batshit crazy to nice and calm. If I seem inactive for a week or so, feel free to poke at me a bit! I will try my best to keep you updated, but sometimes I forget! Overall, as long as you can work with me on that, we'll do just fine. I'm hella patient on my end, so I'm always willing to wait for you!

>>I am searching for long-term partners. I neither expect nor particularly want to roleplay a story that will be wrapped in a couple of thread pages. I've had partnerships last for several years, and I will roleplay with that expectation.

>>If, for some reason, I don't think we'd be compatible partners, I will be honest with you about it. Please don't take it personally. I have a specific style, so of course there are styles that are going to clash with mine. When this happens, I lose almost all of my inspiration and motivation to contribute to the story. That's no fun for me or you! Should this happen, I will let you know. And vice versa! If you think that we're incompatible for whatever reason, just tell me! I will definitely understand. :)

>>I prefer roleplaying in the forums, as PM roleplaying feels a bit stifling to me. I'll communicate and plot over PM, but I'd like to actually roleplay in the forums. Thanks!

• Note: I typically prefer some sort of fantasy or other-world setting, but I am flexible. Slice-of-life is not my cup of tea, though.

Pairings
    **Craving**
    Fantasy Setting Preferred or Required

Monarch x Monarch
    **Prince(ss) x Prince(ss)**
    **Knight x Prince(ss)**
    Mage x Prince(ss)
    Knight x Knight
    Knight x Mage
    Mage x Mage
    **Assassin x Assassin**
    **Assassin x Target**
    Detective x Detective
    **Criminal x Detective**
    Criminal x Criminal
    Angel x Demon
    Angel x Human
    Demon x Human
    **Hero x Villain**
    Hero x Hero
    Villain x Villain

Plots
    Just Another Assassination

~~This can be roleplayed in almost any setting, but I prefer medieval/fantasy~~
    Character A is a world-class assassin, known for their perfect record. Their real identity is a mysterious, known instead as "Crimson." Character B is a {depends on setting} that has found incriminating information, and Character A has been hired to silence them and take back the information at all costs. The only catch is that A and B are childhood friends. More than that, they were like family. Can A finish the job, or will a whole new set of danger await them both?

Demons Consume Dark Hearts
    ~~Any Setting~~
    Character A has lived for thousands of years, cursed by an ancient demon trying to humor himself. Jaded and filthy rich, A has tried many times to end their miserable existence but to no avail. They thought they were alone, until they met Character B. B is also cursed, but their curse is just the opposite. They know the second of the day that they will die, and their time has been taken from them. They have a single year left to live, and they are determined to live until the end. By what they thought was a chance meeting, A and B have yet to realize that their only hope is found in each other. But can they overcome the darkness festering in their own hearts to seize that hope, or will it be too late?

~~More Plots to Come~~

Reactions: marcy

340cee4b19144b3f6e4a4d5dbe80ea70.png

• Hello, there!
    Thanks for stopping by! I'm Kimberlyn, but feel free to call me whatever suits your fancy. I've been roleplaying since I was a sweet and innocent child, adding up to about nine years of experience. In the past couple years, I like to think I've improved my style and prose quite dramatically, though I certainly have room for improvement. See that little red star over there? If you have any interest in smut, you'll need to be 18+! That being said, smut isn't typically my thing to begin with, and I have no formal plans for it being part of my roleplays at this current time. So, if that's what you're looking for, I recommend hopping over to Redstar (or Bluestar) Connections!

As far as personal posting comfort, I typically range 500 to 1000 words per post. That's at least four fair-sized paragraphs. I can adapt to my partner's posting range, whether higher or lower, but I typically like to stay somewhere in there. Of course, if you only give me a couple paragraphs but tons to work with, I will have no complaints! Just don't leave me hanging, yeah? Whether 200 or 2000 words, I'd prefer quality over quantity. I am also flexible about gender and sexuality, although I am most comfortable playing femme characters.

Given that I'm a staff member here at Iwaku, I do have some extra responsibilities! While it's not the most time-consuming of jobs, I like to stay on top of my work and kiss up to the admins. So, if you ever see me flitting about online but not posting, I'm probably doing just that! No worries, I haven't forgotten about you! Just be warned that, while I can chug out replies within a day or so, it's not a common thing with me. Unless I'm just struck with inspiration, you typically won't see more than one reply per week. When life gets a little crazy on my end, it might be slower than that. If you're willing to wait, I'll make it worth your while! If you're someone who really likes at least one post a week, though, I will try my best to make that happen. But if you hate waiting more than a day or two, then I'm probably not the best partner for you!

I think that covers all the important stuff about me! If you're at all interested, either post here or send me a PM!

• What I Expect from You
    >>Please put effort into your posts. As I said before, I prefer quality over quantity, but I still like to have details! Purple prose is one of my favorite things to read/write, though I'm admittedly still learning how to write it cohesively. SO! Don't be afraid to lay on the details, even if they seem like fluff. I'll still enjoy reading and replying to it! :)

>>Depending on the story, I'd be willing to roleplay almost any age, though I typically prefer adult characters (usually mid-twenties). I expect your characters to be around the same age as mine, though this does depend on the setting and plot.

>>I don't care if you're a teenager or adult. Just remember that I am 18+ so smut is definitely off-limits if you're under 18. Of course, I don't have any preference for smut, and I'm not particularly in the mood for it right now. But, who knows? Just keep all that in mind.

>>Be willing to contribute to the plot! For most of my 1x1 roleplays, there's a great deal of plotting and even worldbuilding before characters are even created. I like taking things from relative scratch, so if you're used to just going along for the ride...we're probably not compatible.

>>Communicate with me! Don't be shy! I love the community here, and I love building friendships with my partners. If we become friends, it'll also make everything hella easier as far as communication goes. I don't bite, I promise!

>>Be flexible! My life goes through cycles of being batshit crazy to nice and calm. If I seem inactive for a week or so, feel free to poke at me a bit! I will try my best to keep you updated, but sometimes I forget! Overall, as long as you can work with me on that, we'll do just fine. I'm hella patient on my end, so I'm always willing to wait for you!

>>I am searching for long-term partners. I neither expect nor particularly want to roleplay a story that will be wrapped in a couple of thread pages. I've had partnerships last for several years, and I will roleplay with that expectation.

>>If, for some reason, I don't think we'd be compatible partners, I will be honest with you about it. Please don't take it personally. I have a specific style, so of course there are styles that are going to clash with mine. When this happens, I lose almost all of my inspiration and motivation to contribute to the story. That's no fun for me or you! Should this happen, I will let you know. And vice versa! If you think that we're incompatible for whatever reason, just tell me! I will definitely understand. :)

>>I prefer roleplaying in the forums, as PM roleplaying feels a bit stifling to me. I'll communicate and plot over PM, but I'd like to actually roleplay in the forums. Thanks!

• Note: I typically prefer some sort of fantasy or other-world setting, but I am flexible. Slice-of-life is not my cup of tea, though.

Pairings
    **Craving**
    Fantasy Setting Preferred or Required

Monarch x Monarch
    **Prince(ss) x Prince(ss)**
    **Knight x Prince(ss)**
    Mage x Prince(ss)
    Knight x Knight
    Knight x Mage
    Mage x Mage
    **Assassin x Assassin**
    **Assassin x Target**

Detective x Detective
    **Criminal x Detective**
    Criminal x Criminal
    Angel x Demon
    Angel x Human
    Demon x Human
    **Hero x Villain**
    Hero x Hero
    Villain x Villain

Plots
    Just Another Assassination

~~This can be roleplayed in almost any setting, but I prefer medieval/fantasy~~
    Character A is a world-class assassin, known for their perfect record. Their real identity is a mysterious, known instead as "Crimson." Character B is a {depends on setting} that has found incriminating information, and Character A has been hired to silence them and take back the information at all costs. The only catch is that A and B are childhood friends. More than that, they were like family. Can A finish the job, or will a whole new set of danger await them both?

Demons Consume Dark Hearts
    ~~Any Setting~~
    Character A has lived for thousands of years, cursed by an ancient demon trying to humor himself. Jaded and filthy rich, A has tried many times to end their miserable existence but to no avail. They thought they were alone, until they met Character B. B is also cursed, but their curse is just the opposite. They know the second of the day that they will die, and their time has been taken from them. They have a single year left to live, and they are determined to live until the end. By what they thought was a chance meeting, A and B have yet to realize that their only hope is found in each other. But can they overcome the darkness festering in their own hearts to seize that hope, or will it be too late?

~~More Plots to Come~~

I have ideas for Assassin x Assassin AND Detective/Detective AND Hero/Hero.

Reactions: Rae
Morning! I would LOVE to try an RP with you! We seem to have very similar interests- I.E; I LOVE worldbuilding and I absolutely adore creating characters around storylines! I haven't roleplayed in SEVERAL years but I'd love to give it a try!

Still open and looking! I have had a lot of interest in the first plot candy, but I am not opposed to doing several renditions of it!

Reactions: ⊱ madnéau.
Still open for new partners!