1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Light Romance, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Fandoms (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel/DC)
NElj9j3.gif

Apologies for the toothy grin. I'm just so happy to see you've stopped by! Before we really get this ball rolling, allow me to tell you a few things about myself!

ABOUT ME
One day, I decided to call myself "kimsim12." Not entirely sure where it came from, as it's only marginally close to my name in some respects. If you really must know, my name is Kendra Marie. Like hell I'm telling you my last name, ya stalkers. I've been roleplaying longer than I've been on this site--approximately 5 years, at this point. When I first started out, I didn't know what powerplaying, godmodding, or any of those terms meant. So what did I do? I did every blasted thing that they told me not to do. And I wrote with those accursed one liners.
*shivers*
Now, I like to think myself adept on a bad day, advanced on a good day. Perhaps one day I'll reach prestige, but I'm not at the point of writing novellas yet. I prefer roleplaying FEMALE characters simply because it's what I relate to. However, I'm ready and willing to play male characters if you are willing to double up. Or if you can convince me otherwise--which isn't as hard as you might think.

And that's just a little about me! If you really must know how old I am, I'm 17 going on 18 this year. I don't normally do bluestar roleplays, but I'd consider it with a compelling plot. :)

But not these rules...

WHAT I EXPECT
1. I want at least 2-3 paragraphs per post--preferably more, if you can manage.
2. I expect you to have your basic grammar rules down pat. You don't have to be perfect, but don't kill my eyes and my brain.
3. Please, communicate your thoughts! If you get bored or end up not having time, just let me know! No hard feelings! If you just drop me, however, I will not be happy. Granted, I've been guilty of this many times before because I've simply forgotten. But if I message you, give me the courtesy of telling me you don't have time or interest instead of giving me false promises. :P
4. Again, communicate with me! Work out your ideas. I won't automatically shoot anything down, but I will let you know if I have an idea that I think might suit the roleplay better. But I don't expect to do all the work. This is a team effort; you aren't just along for the ride.
5. Post at least once a week, if you can. I have an ongoing OnexOne that doesn't post nearly that often, though, so I am quite flexible on this.
6. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. I cannot stress this enough. If you just word-vomit a bunch of crap that doesn't make sense or is superfluous, I'm going to start losing interest.
7. JUST because I'm the one seeking partners doesn't mean I don't reserve the right to drop the roleplay if I am the one that gets bored/loses interest/doesn't have time. So don't get all huffy if I do end up dropping our roleplay. I probably WON'T unless I just don't have the time, but I want you to realize that I have that freedom.
8. While romance is great and all, I do not expect it. And I DEFINITELY don't want it to be forced. It should come naturally, if it comes at all.
9. While I did say I give both of us freedom to drop the roleplay, I am really looking for long-term partners here. I don't want fluffy crap. I want something awesome. I want characters that have to choose between right and wrong. I want to look into their psyche and figure out what's inside. So please don't ask to roleplay with me if you aren't going to plan to be in it for the long haul. If you read everything, please tell me your favorite color in a PM. :)
10. I prefer playing female characters, and I'm mainly looking for MxF dynamics. I would love to play multiple characters if you're up for it! If you would like to play female, either convince me to play male or double up. :)

srk-1.gif

PAIRINGS
Before I begin a roleplay based on a pairing, we will both have to put in the effort to come up with a good plotline and awesome characters. If we have to world-build a little, great! You'll notice my pairings are not very slice-of-life. That's because those kind of roleplays aren't my thing in a 1x1 setting.
* - how much I am craving this
preferred role
^ - I (sort of) have a plot for this

Assassin x Target ***^
Assassin x Assassin **
Kidnapper x Kidnapped **^
Spy x Spy
Detective x Suspect
Detective x Detective
Runaway x Runaway
Student x Runaway **
Crooked Cop x Gang Member
Honest Cop x Gang Member
Gang Member x Gang Member
Honest Cop x Crooked Cop
Prince/Princess x Knight (NOT MxM)
Knight x Knight
Medieval Assassin x Knight
Medieval Assassin x Medieval Assassin
{More to Come}

Concepts
~YC and MC are in the post-apocalypse. They've learned to trust no one and to avoid everyone. That is, until MC tries to steal YC's meager supply of food.~
{More to Come}

tumblr_m2nwn4yAXi1r5ruse.gif

WANT TO BUILD A UNIVERSE?
Look no further because I am all over that ish. Seriously, I would love, love, LOVE to build a world with someone. BUT this requires someone who is truly wanting to have something long-term. Months, years--whatever works. Just not something that's going to last a couple pages of posts. You'll need to be willing to put in quite a bit of effort before we even THINK about creating characters. I want to build something from practical scratch, figuring out the religions, the politics, the lore, the technology (or lack thereof), the origins, the astronomy, etc. If that's something you're interested in, PM me!

IF ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE A WRITING SAMPLE, JUST PM ME. HOWEVER, I WILL ASK FOR ONE IN RETURN.

Hello! I'm interested in hearing this Assassin x Target plot you have in mind.

*noms cake*

Does anyone want a piece? I'm still looking for partners!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bears
Hey. if you don't mind I'll hit you up with a PM later today.

World Building is something I've always liked to do but it's usually been by myself. Would be interesting to see how a collaboration works. :p

• Love
Reactions: Rae
I may have some plots if your OK with medieval fantasy.

Still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.