These are very basic concepts. I have a plan for each that will include a lot more detail and structure. This is merely an interest check for the concepts. Shattered You wake up without memory of who you are or where you've been, trapped inside a house with no exit. You learn quickly that there is only one way to escape: find your memories. But you will also learn one other thing--this house is not what it seems to be. Eclipse It's the first solar eclipse in two centuries. Scientists were unsure why it took so long for another to occur, but it did. And now, something horrible has happened. With the eclipse brought the death of 92% of the world's population. They simply died. And with the remaining 8% of the world thrown into chaos, one question remains. Who or what could have done this? Until Death Do Us Part You made your vows confident you would keep them. Always and forever, right? But what if you were wrong? What if I told you that you chose wrong? But you can't break your vows, can you? Not in the position you're in. Not until death do us part. Cursed (Fantasy Setting) The mark of the Cursed is a one-way ticket to Death. It cares not about social status or health. It breaks through defenses. There is no cure. At least, not a cure that can be found. You have been Cursed and kicked out of society--disowned by family and friends. Your only hope is the fabled Crimson Witch. She is said to be the Creator and Master of the Curse. It is also said that whoever manages to find her will be granted one request: and for you, that means getting rid of the Curse. But how will you find her in time? You could have days; you could have weeks. But it's your only chance. In Our Hands (Modern Fantasy) Magic has always been for fairytales. Or so you thought. There are those who will go to great lengths to keep your newfound abilities secret--even if that means killing you. And, as one strange little imp once said, all magic comes with a price. Are you willing to pay? Some things to think about: 1) These are just concepts, not plots. The actual plots will go into a lot more detail and probably make more sense. 2) Unless otherwise specified, these take place in the real world without fantasy elements.