1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Light Romance, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Fandoms (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel/DC)
img.php

I'm sure you're wondering why you've been called here. Simply put, I'm on a grand search. A search for a roleplay partner willing to put in the time and effort to weave a beautiful story. Think you fit the bill? Then continue reading!

img.php

I've been roleplaying since 2011 (I was 11 years old, goodness gracious) and joined this site 2013. I spend a bit too much time on this site, so need to worry about slow replies unless I'm strangely busy or under the horrible influence of writer's block. I tend to write 2 paragraphs with at least five sentences, but I can write around 8-10 if given enough information to work with. I like to develop characters both before I start roleplaying and while doing so, as I think a balance of those is essential to an enjoyable experience.

img.php

◊Please don't expect me to be some uber-professional, all-knowing wizard. I like to create friendships with the people I roleplay with, so be prepared for me to ask you how things are going and such. Nothing too personal.
◊I do not expect perfection. Grammar and spelling mistakes happen to the best of us. However, if you cannot tell the difference between your and you're, there and their, then and than, etc...I am not going to be very happy. I'll still roleplay with you, but I will find myself less inclined to give you my best effort.
◊I want a minimum of two paragraphs, as that is my minimum. I would prefer more, and I will gladly give you more. I will match or exceed what you give me. However, that being said, I want quality over quantity. If our posts are mainly dialogue or action at one point, I will accept less than two paragraphs.
◊Please let me know if you're going to unable to post for more than three days. If your usual posting speed is slower than this (i.e. once a week), let me know before we begin roleplaying. I like to know when my partner is going to be gone, so I'm not sitting there in agony wondering if you've abandoned me. :(
◊Please be prepared to plot ideas with me before and during the roleplay. I don't like coming up with everything myself, as this is very stressful for me. Don't ask why because even I don't know.
◊Pre-made characters are a must for me.
◊All roleplaying will be done in the forums. I apologize if this is an inconvenience for you, but I like to keep my private messages clean of any actual roleplaying. This is a purely organizational thing, and the smaller size of the text box in private messaging bothers me when I'm trying to roleplay.
◊Sometimes I read your post, don't have time to reply right then and there, and then completely forget that you replied later. If this happens, feel free to poke at me, especially if you see that I've been online for a while. I won't be irritated or anything, and I'll let you know if there's an actual reason besides my forgetfulness that I haven't replied.
◊Let's have some fun together, yeah? If you find yourself no longer interested in roleplaying with me, there aren't any hard feelings! Just please, PLEASE let me know instead of just disappearing. That will get you some hard feelings. If you just let me know, I will completely understand and wish you the best of luck on your other roleplaying adventures!
◊I like pretty posts with fancy images and such. This is not a requirement. Rather, it is an invitation to all you fancy-shmancy people out there that like to pretty your posts up.
◊Last, but not least, I absolutely require one thing:
spongebob-imagination.gif

Now that all the boring stuff is over with, let's get on to the plots.

img.php

* craving

preferred role

Assassin x Target
Prince/Princess x Kidnapper ***
Teacher x Teacher
Student x Student (college or high school)
Coworker x Coworker

Angel x Demon
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Werewolf
Vampire x Vampire
Enemy x Enemy
Hero x Villain
Hero x Hero
Villain x Villain

Savior x Saved
Soldier x Wife/Husband

{This list will be updated as I come up with more pairings. Feel free to suggest your own!}

Last edited:
Hello! Nice to meet you, and I hope it is nice for you to meet me.

I just recently joined the forums, but so far I have loved forum RP, it's not much different from the RP I had in a game I used to play. So, if you're interested in RPing with me I'd love if you responded to this or PMed me about it!

Hello,

Will rp with you do you do mxf or fxf pairings

Hey there! I'm not sure if this thread is still open, but I figured I would shoot you a message anyways. I had a couple questions. One I wanted to ask if you played male characters and what your thoughts on NPCs are. I also wanted to know what you mean by pre-made characters. I always write a bio sheet for my characters before beginning an RP, but I like to discuss and figure out the plot and write my character to fit that plot. I'm not sure if that would be a problem for you.

@Nater Taters I actually have someone for that pairing already. Unless you have a plot in mind, I would rather we do a different pairing. PM me if you have any other preferences/a plot. Otherwise, thank you for the interest!

If its still open I'd be interested in the student x student

Still looking!

Imagination? Did I hear the word Imagination...?

If so, I'd like to see if something is possible. Coffeeshop Crossroad has slowed way, way down, and I've been trying to find someone to start another story with, One-On-One. But so far, no dice. Just slice....... and I'm still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.