Kimiko has arrived^-^!

O

Otomiya Kimiko

Original poster
Alright, so, I've been rewatching Black Butler and my obsession with Sebastian tripled! I need a rp butler! Obviously, I don't want someone to copy Sebastian. Just send me a profile of your butler creation, and I'll send one of my character you'll be serving. Don't be shy about meeting my friends virtually either.This is like a long-term contract. Your butler can be any race of creature, I honestly don't care. You have to know how to role play and be open to it. If you're interested, kik me! (If you don't know what a kik is -.-, look it up.

Kik: MorbidLuciferian

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

I've always wanted my own butler too! O___O

Welcome to the site, Otomiya!

Alright, so, I've been rewatching Black Butler and my obsession with Sebastian tripled! I need a rp butler! Obviously, I don't want someone to copy Sebastian. Just send me a profile of your butler creation, and I'll send one of my character you'll be serving. Don't be shy about meeting my friends virtually either.This is like a long-term contract. Your butler can be any race of creature, I honestly don't care. You have to know how to role play and be open to it. If you're interested, kik me! (If you don't know what a kik is -.-, look it up.

Kik: MorbidLuciferian
Black Butler is a great series; I'm actually selling my copies of volumes 1-5 if you're interested :3

You can probably find more Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji fans in the Anime & Manga Freaks group, as well!

Last edited:
Ah! Good luck finding your butler! I apparently need to read/watch that, because everyone seems to be talking about that lately.