Kimetsu No Yaiba RP ideas

While I was intrigued by all initial ideas, and the modern is still my initial choice,

But there is a lot that can still be done with the 20s. So, I’d be happy to work with t. Although, I still have to do a bit of research on the time period. So, here’s hoping I do a good job with my character

While I was intrigued by all initial ideas, and the modern is still my initial choice,

But there is a lot that can still be done with the 20s. So, I’d be happy to work with t. Although, I still have to do a bit of research on the time period. So, here’s hoping I do a good job with my character

Well if Kimetsu ended in 26 or took place then, then we are likely 3-4 years ahead, part of me wants to keep it vague so we have an interesting final boss setting, 32-31 is the max we'll go though. Anyways need to fix a couple things and I'll post it up. Discord is ready everything BUT my own sheets is ready.

@Ariel @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Tybalt @Orikanyo @EmperorsChosen @Jessica2477 @Demon Shinobi @Azurian Dream

Sigh ups are here

Lore dump is here,

ooc link can be found in either, any questions or remarks drop em here or in discord, others that were lurking feel free to join as well.

Hmm. The Japan of the 1920s-30s was an interesting place, of the "interesting times" variety. The Kwantung Army was already acting like an international player in its own right, conducting assassinations and destabilising regions without regard for higher authority. Japan as a whole was becoming ever more militaristic and fascistic. It's not a comfortable place for me to play in, TBH, given the horrific things that this was leading up to (and if you don't cringe at the thought of the Nanjing Massacre, you're not the kind of person I want to associate with in any way, shape or form). That said I'd be willing to play in the era if we give sufficient thought and sensitivity to the really, really awful things that were going on in Japan and the consequences they had for innocent people all throughout Asia.

If we're not willing to address these concerns, it might be a better idea to set the game in the modern era.

Hmm. The Japan of the 1920s-30s was an interesting place, of the "interesting times" variety. The Kwantung Army was already acting like an international player in its own right, conducting assassinations and destabilising regions without regard for higher authority. Japan as a whole was becoming ever more militaristic and fascistic. It's not a comfortable place for me to play in, TBH, given the horrific things that this was leading up to (and if you don't cringe at the thought of the Nanjing Massacre, you're not the kind of person I want to associate with in any way, shape or form). That said I'd be willing to play in the era if we give sufficient thought and sensitivity to the really, really awful things that were going on in Japan and the consequences they had for innocent people all throughout Asia.

If we're not willing to address these concerns, it might be a better idea to set the game in the modern era.

We'll mostly be going through Southern China and Mongolia, also the Nanjing Massacre was in 1937-38 we will at most be in 1932-31 is more likely at the latest. During this time Japan was still dealing with internal politics as well and had not committed fully to a war with anyone. We could however be caught up in the initial invasion of Manchuria if we head through Northern China.

I also need to fix a couple of things. That being said some politics of the period may reflect on us, such as needing to deal with NKVD Borderguard as a possibility.

Note, my bios are still WIP's but I'm taking a break rq, this however lists all three fighting style abilities and such that I had in mind. I might should have them all finished tonight unless I get sick of them.

ooc Link has been updated, given the old one died.

Given the weak showing from those in the interest check and a low will among some of those in it, this RP will be closed.

However, I will be working on another project with another member from this interest check, please keep an eye out for it.