Kimetsu No Yaiba RP ideas

Poll was left up for two days with only three votes (just like Western Democracy) our winner has been chosen. The sign up will be coming in the next few days. Any questions or comments please drop em here.

So uhhh... what was the winner then?

Poll was left up for two days with only three votes (just like Western Democracy) our winner has been chosen. The sign up will be coming in the next few days. Any questions or comments please drop em here.

I think it was the modern setting, but I'm not 100%.

Yes, it was the modern one, 2 to 1, I had hoped for more votes.. Either way I WILL be including some aspects of the other rp in this one from a lore standpoint to explain how the new slayer corps come to be and why Humanity rebelled against these changes in general from the demons.

Last edited:

Yes, it was the modern one, 2 to 1, I had hoped for more votes.. Either way I WILL be including some aspects of the other rp in this one from a lore standpoint to explain how the new slayer corps come to be and why Humanity rebelled against these changes in general from the demons.
Noice :D

damn, oh well.

Actually i like the old one most o3o

Why didn't ya vote?! There was a straw pole lol

It seems that the older setting is the one that is getting the most interest @RedArmyShogun

Make up your minds reeee but hmm, I see, well we could do that, anyone else has a preference to state?

EVEN OLDER STATE

Make up your minds reeee but hmm, I see, well we could do that, anyone else has a preference to state?
I did make up my mind! I even voted!

Look guys, whatever you pick, I can work with, I just need a setting lol

We'll go with the 1880's it seems.

Works for me.

Que lack of mutual language between all the peoples being bridged by hatred of demons and varying types of alcohol.

Que lack of mutual language between all the peoples being bridged by hatred of demons and varying types of alcohol.
I have something planned to go around this, one of my characters will act to bridge that gap.

Well my option sorta has something to do with that. Anyways I'm going to try getting the discord up today MAYBE the OOC, but that might need to wait till tomorrow. We'll see.

sure, take whatever time you need, I'll be around.

I would like the input of at least one other, either way the stuff I needed to type is mostly done.