Killjoy's Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Killjoy

Original poster
Opening this back up, since it looks like I can handle a couple more roleplays.

To summarize my roleplay resume:
  • I'm a multiple paragraph poster, probably ranking around intermediate/adept on Iwaku's literacy scale, though I can adjust my post sizes to better cooperate with other roleplayers
  • I try to post at least once every 1 - 3 days but will inform you if something comes up
    • please bear in mind that come September university resumes, so my replies will slow down
  • Totally okay with slow-paced roleplays
  • I'll go for any genre if the plot interests me, but my favourites are horror, science-fiction (including cyberpunk, steampunk, dieselpunk, biopunk, solarpunk, etc), fantasy (high/low/urban), post-apoc, and action/adventure
  • Romance is fine as a side-thing, but not as the main focus of the roleplay
  • LGBTQ+ friendly
  • Plot candies include worldbuilding, character development, complex plots, blood and gore, and darker themes
  • I don't mind doing fandom-based roleplays, so ask about specifics!
  • OCs only, sorry

All I'm really looking for are long-term partners who write similarly sized posts and are willing to communicate, discuss, and plan...roleplaying is more fun if we collaborate, yeah?

I have some plot ideas in mind (and would love to hear yours), so please let me know if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do something with you, if you're willing to roleplay with a blue star! If not, that's totally fine

It's cool, since I'm not interested in libertine roleplays (and they're one of the major reasons for the red/blue star divide in the first place). I'll shoot ya' a PM. Thanks for replying!

Edit: for others reading this, I'm looking to start multiple roleplays, so feel free to chime in.

I have a vague urban fantasy plot idea that could use some meat. I'd also be willing to hear your plot ideas.

I'd love to hear it, then! Feel free to shoot me a message whenever you have the time.

Heyhey there mate. I'd totes love to do a roleplay with you, my dude.

Hit me up if you're interested!

Reactions: Killjoy
Bumping this because it looks like I can take on a couple more roleplays and live to tell the tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.