Killjoy's Quest

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Killjoy, Jun 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opening this back up, since it looks like I can handle a couple more roleplays.

To summarize my roleplay resume:
    • I'm a multiple paragraph poster, probably ranking around intermediate/adept on Iwaku's literacy scale, though I can adjust my post sizes to better cooperate with other roleplayers
    • I try to post at least once every 1 - 3 days but will inform you if something comes up
      • please bear in mind that come September university resumes, so my replies will slow down
    • Totally okay with slow-paced roleplays
    • I'll go for any genre if the plot interests me, but my favourites are horror, science-fiction (including cyberpunk, steampunk, dieselpunk, biopunk, solarpunk, etc), fantasy (high/low/urban), post-apoc, and action/adventure
    • Romance is fine as a side-thing, but not as the main focus of the roleplay
    • LGBTQ+ friendly
    • Plot candies include worldbuilding, character development, complex plots, blood and gore, and darker themes
    • I don't mind doing fandom-based roleplays, so ask about specifics!
    • OCs only, sorry

All I'm really looking for are long-term partners who write similarly sized posts and are willing to communicate, discuss, and plan...roleplaying is more fun if we collaborate, yeah?

I have some plot ideas in mind (and would love to hear yours), so please let me know if you're interested!
    #1 Killjoy, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  2. I'd love to do something with you, if you're willing to roleplay with a blue star! If not, that's totally fine
  3. It's cool, since I'm not interested in libertine roleplays (and they're one of the major reasons for the red/blue star divide in the first place). I'll shoot ya' a PM. Thanks for replying!

Edit: for others reading this, I'm looking to start multiple roleplays, so feel free to chime in.
  4. I have a vague urban fantasy plot idea that could use some meat. I'd also be willing to hear your plot ideas.
  5. I'd love to hear it, then! Feel free to shoot me a message whenever you have the time.
  6. Heyhey there mate. I'd totes love to do a roleplay with you, my dude.

Hit me up if you're interested!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bumping this because it looks like I can take on a couple more roleplays and live to tell the tale.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.