Killer Romance?

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a female, I will get something up as soon as I can, which will probably be tonight, but it won't be finished. I will try my best to finish it

I'm making a male from dragon ball z.

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Character Claims
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]No more female characters until we have 5 of each. [/BCOLOR]​
Female: 5
Male: 2
  1. @Moogle-Girl (LINK) The World Ends With You | [BCOLOR=#00ccff]Male[/BCOLOR]​
  2. @Andy (LINK) Dragon Ball Z | [BCOLOR=#00ccff]Male[/BCOLOR]​
  3. @CynderTheDragoness (LINK) Unspecified | [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Female[/BCOLOR]​
  4. @DANAsaur (LINK) Mortal Instruments | [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Female[/BCOLOR]​
  5. @IceQueen (LINK) Unspecified | [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Female[/BCOLOR]​
  6. @Akira (LINK) Fairy Tale | [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Female[/BCOLOR]​
  7. @Thurrbo (LINK) Unspecified | [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Female[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
(Might want to be careful highlighting text without changing the color; it's really hard to read on the dark themes.)

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
(Might want to be careful highlighting text without changing the color; it's really hard to read on the dark themes.)
I try to never change the font color to anything extreme because of that, but I hadn't thought of white on yellow in the dark themes! Thanks!

EDIT: I think I fixed it, let me know.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Better, thanks. :o

I guess I'll make a male character then. It'll force me to practice. XD

I'd love to join but one I am a female, and two Id want a lesbian character if it were romance.
But since that's not going to happen, could you share with me how you made the photo in your first post? I need to make visual representations of areas for my RPs but I have such a hard time finding a program or online place where I can do that! And my handwriting is terrible so scanning isn't much of an option.
Anyway, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

I have my character up. She is from the Copper Isles with family in Tortall. (Both places are from the same books.)

Hey, er...if you're still looking, I'd like to play a male from Soul Eater...

Hey, er...if you're still looking, I'd like to play a male from Soul Eater...
Go for it! The OOC is in my sig.
I'd love to join but one I am a female, and two Id want a lesbian character if it were romance.
But since that's not going to happen, could you share with me how you made the photo in your first post? I need to make visual representations of areas for my RPs but I have such a hard time finding a program or online place where I can do that! And my handwriting is terrible so scanning isn't much of an option.
Anyway, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much!
The photo I found on google, the floor plan I made on paint, and the map on the OOC I put together with a photo of the woods and Paint. Hope that helps!

I'll take a male character, it'll be fun to switch genders for once! Are we doing original characters or ones from things?

Original from different places.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.