Killer Romance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concept is very interesting. I'm curious to see where this goes.

Well, I was stopping by to say that I'm definitely super-duper interested in this, but it looks like there's enough people already... ;n;

EDIT: Also, not that I'm in this because it seems all possible spots are probably already filled -- but say someone did create their character from something like the Harry Potter universe. If they're now plopped into this RP's universe, do they still have the ability to do magic? Or is that rendered obsolete in a non-magical universe?

Aww~ I'm too late :( I sooo wanna do this :(

I would love to join this~ IDK what I will use, but it might be someone from Berk, or another animated movie like Big Hero Six

Aww, drat, I guess this is full, that sucks

uhm yea ok, has no one noticed that @HelloBeautifulChild 's status?

The GM is on a camping trip and won't be back till tonight AT LEAST
Lol, yes, and in case anyone is wondering, the camping trip went terrible. Hate to whine to complete strangers but it really sucks when your boyfriend of two and a half year's sister and her husband hate you - apparently I'm a controlling skank. Anyway, had to help out the boyfriend with emotions and the like so I was out yesterday too but I'm back! :) (And don't worry about mah ginger and me, this isn't the first nor will it be the last melodramatic blow up.)

Well, I was stopping by to say that I'm definitely super-duper interested in this, but it looks like there's enough people already... ;n;

EDIT: Also, not that I'm in this because it seems all possible spots are probably already filled -- but say someone did create their character from something like the Harry Potter universe. If they're now plopped into this RP's universe, do they still have the ability to do magic? Or is that rendered obsolete in a non-magical universe?
No no no not all spots are filled! This is a mostly unlimited spot game, as I can always play a character or two to even pairs up. :) I just don't want more than like 8, because things get confusing fast.

Aww~ I'm too late :( I sooo wanna do this :(
No! You're not late! Unless I say 'no longer accepting' it is still open! Thanks for your interest. :)

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Still debating on where my character shall hail from. Leaning more towards Tortall than Alagaësia.

Ahhaaa!! In not to late! I will try to get a charrie up this week, but I'm in Disneyland until Saturday

still trying to figure out where I want my character to hail from as well...Kinda thinking maybe a Yugioh character...Idk.

I was thinking I might make a Disney related charrie, like go go

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]Role Play Announcement[/BCOLOR]
@Moogle-Girl @kimsim12 @Scarlett Sparks @Teomessos @CynderTheDragoness @Akira @Honorific @Andy @Thurrbo @DANAsaur @IceQueen (and the not sold but curious @_Kira_) .... Hello! Thank you for your interest, and I'm sorry for the confusion that my absence caused. It was on a shit camping trip, and I'm glad to be back and away from bugs!

Okay so to answer some confusions here are a couple FAQ Answers.
  1. If you come from Harry Potter and you're a witch or wizard - you're still a witch or wizard. Any possessions you have on you will still have the properties they had in your universe. The only thing that will change (though your characters won't notice) is that with the exception of accents and dialects everyone will speak the same language. This means a pokemon is still a pokemon, a disney character may still break out in song, etc...
  2. There's not really a limit on characters. I don't want more than two characters from the same universe - and if two characters are from the same universe it needs to be different eras and different genders - and chances are I won't make them true loves. Other than that, we've got 12 people so I'm gonna limit each person to one character. Sorry, there's just too many of you.
As far as character sheets, a more detailed intro, and the works, I'll try and have that up today. I'll make an OOC thread and we'll but CS's up there, and while you can start building your character please keep in mind that we need half and half boy and girl, and I will have a character sheet specific for this role play. Since we need half and half boy/girl, we can't have too many from one universe, etc. who gets what is first come first serve. Once we have 6 girls or guys, that's the cap, etc.

Thank you all for your interest! I'll get the OOC thread up ASAP!

May I reserve a Female? I have to go back to work soon and may not have time to complete my character before then.

May I reserve a Female? I have to go back to work soon and may not have time to complete my character before then.
No problem, which means as of now we have 5 female spots open and 6 male.

I'll be making a female character from the mortal instruments! Is that okay?

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
I'll make a male, probably from the universe of The World Ends With You.

Status
Not open for further replies.