Killer Romance : The Price of Love [CLOSED SIGN UPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HelloBeautifulChild

Yeah, I wasn't planning on RPing without having determined what Cadence's five possessions are. That would have been silly. I just hadn't finished her skeleton yet -- hence the "TBD" part.

But anyway, I've completed it now, so you can take a glance over her possessions and let me know if anything needs fixing.

Honestly...my Two cents
EGD isn't even in the same league as other characters
He's on his own planet of OP
He doesn't need reality in order to exist, and took on a pantheon of several omnipotent beings without sustaining so much as a scratch, he makes gods look like little bitches XD

But yeah...I'm interested to see who Kiri ends up getting paired with

There is someone here I'd enjoy seeing him paired with, but not getting my hopes up, cause it's unlikely it'll happen :P
Really sounds like EGD was created by am 8 year old.
"No no you can't defeat me because I have giant polarfleet shield thingies that block EVERYTHING"

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
Seems interesting. I'll make a male from the Naruto universe.

Sorry about my tardiness. Things happened so I couldn't finish my cs when I wanted to.

Name: Kuro Tsukinome
Age (18-22): 22
Sn3LI52.png

Fandom/Universe: Naruto

Fandom/Universe Short Description: Ninjas! Ninjas! War! Tailed Beasts!

Family: Kait Tsukinome (Sister)

Current Relationship Status: Single

Biography: (This takes place after the actual story of Naruto in an AU where all the Uchiha weren't massacred but most were so beware spoilers of some kind)

Kuro was born during the fourth great ninja war. As he grew up stories of how the great Hokage Naruto Uzumaki along with his old team 7 squadmates had saved the world from being plunged into an eternal nightmare at the hands of Madara Uchiha. Naruto as currently the Hokage of the hidden leaf and by that time Kuro's life managed to be turned upside down and inside out. Contrary to what most would believe Kuro grew up in the hidden leaf but he was born in the hidden cloud. His mother was one of Orochimaru's previous experiments when he was working with the curse mark which was carried on to him and his sharingan was a gift from a dying friend much like how Kakashi gained his sharingan. He became a rogue ninja after this since the village thought he was the one who killed his squadmate. After setting up camp in a cave underneath a waterfall he fell asleep and thus his new adventure began elsewhere began.

Your Role Play Schedule: I can manage a few posts a day if it keeps my interest since i rp on another site and constantly surf the web like a surfer traveling the world to catch the best waves mother ocean has to offer.

Powers/Strengths:
Kuroi has the sharingan in both eyes and also posses a mangekyo sharingan as well. He has a susanoo but does not see the need to use it as well as his curse mark (seal image) that is only in stage 1.

His list of Jutsus include:
Fire Style: Dragonflame Jutsu

Venom Needle Jizo (due to the length of his hair)

Lighting style: Black Lightning Javelin

Lighting style: Black Lighting Blade: Like Kakashi's lighting blade except it forms an actual black katana made of lighting.

Summoning: Heaven Release: Hell's Fang: Summons up to 3 ninneko or ninja cats that tear and scratch at the enemy causing them to bleed or be torn to shreds upon command.

Amaterasu

Weaknesses:
Naive
Too trusting of others before truly knowing them
Hot headed which makes him leap before he looks so to speak
Bad at CQC
Needs distance and time to use specific jutsu because hand signs

5 Possessions and Clothing:
Senbon
Kunai
Paper Bombs
Food Pills
Wolfbane

Current Occupation: None

I go to work and i get home log on and see a ton more pages. I think I only put 4 possessions for Kira. I'm not sure if I wsnt to include a Kudarung or a Hurrok as a pet.... (a Kudarung is a bat-winged Pegasus. A Hurrok id s carnivorous Kudarung with talons father than hooves.)

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Debating whether I want Kira to have the ability to transform into a Crow. Nawat(her dfather) was born a Crow but became a man for Aly and has chosen to remain Human, but he is still a Crow.

I hate it when I don't get alerts for things.

[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]#LoveW[BCOLOR=#800080][BCOLOR=#ff00ff]i[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#00ccff]n[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ff0000]s[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff][BCOLOR=#ff0000] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff][BCOLOR=#ff0000] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
I KNOW RIGHT! THIS IS GREAT AND FABULOUS AND OMG YAY AMERICA (lets just ignore Texas...)

Roleplay Announcement
Shame. Shame upon me, upon my family, upon my great great uncle's cow, just shame. I need to get the IC up, and I will do so today! If I don't get it done today feel free to track my IP and beat me with rocks. :D

Fianna Lovelace

View attachment 74540

Name:
Fianna Lovelace

Appearance:
Standing five foot four, Fianna is a slim, young lady with pink colored hair which reaches her hips, and her bangs go across her forehead. She has cool light blue eyes and usually wears a black halter top that reveals a little of her chest. Her way of clothing is usually loose and playful, giving her the flirty appearance. She has fawn tanned skin.

Her original hair color was black but at the age 15, she started dyeing her hair due to a horrid incident. During a fight with a ravener, the blood of the said demon got in her hair and stained it in an icky color for weeks. Since then, she started dyeing her hair pink.

Fandom/Universe:
Mortal Instruments

Fandom/Universe Short Description:
In the world where the supernaturals exist, there will always be chaos and evil. Thanks to the Shadowhunters who are humans with angelic blood, they have fought the demonic forces valiantly for well over the span of a thousand years, creating their own culture and civilization within human society. Their mandate is to keep the peace in the Shadow World and keep it hidden from the mundane world while protecting the inhabitants of both worlds.

As mentioned earlier, Shadowhunters live in the Shadow World were supernaturals exist in harmony and chaos. There is the Underworld where most of the criminals hide and there's the institute where shadowhunters reside.

Family:
Claude (Father)
Strict yet caring, Fianna's father is someone you shouldn't mess around with when it comes to family. Claude made sure that Fianna grew into someone strong and independent. He gave her strict military training that is far more harder than her brothers' training. Fianna didn't complain for she knew that is how her father expressed his love towards her. You could almost say that she's daddy's girl.

Emily (Mother)
Just like any mother, Emily made sure that everyone of her children grew into fine young gents or lady with proper ettiqutte, manners and education. She taught them how to be have kindness and humility. Her mother taught her about how to be the perfect wife and lady, teaching her music, literature and arts.

Patrick (Older brother)
Patrick never fails to embarrass Fianna everytime she got to visit them. He loves to tease her little sister, sometimes punch her out of nowhere or just drive her crazy.

Paul (Younger brother)
Fianna is very fond of her younger brother Paul who is a little devil. He forms an alliance with Patrick everytime Fianna visits and just pranks her like crazy like there's no tomorrow. Of course, Fianna understood that this is just brotherly love and at the end of the day, they'll be happier than ever.

Current Relationship Status:
Single

Biography:
Fianna was born and raised in a family of well respected shadowhunters and lived in Idris for 15 years beore moving in the institute. Just like any shadowhunter, she was trained and taught exceptionally about almost everything. May it be weaponry, botany, medicine or history, Fianna knew something about almost anything.

At the age of 15, she started living in the institute and live her life independently.

She had killed a couple of demons and she's willing to do anything for her survival as long as she's not hurting anyone. She's still human after all and has a thing called "conscience" and "morale".

The last thing she remembered was she was on her way to the institute before she passed out and found herself in a strange place, in a strange house.

Your Role Play Schedule:
I'm always online 24/7 and post once a day unless something came up (like school works) but I'll make sure to inform you if that happens :)

Powers/Strengths:
Thanks to her father, Fianna knows hand to hand combat and was quite fond of using long range weapons such as bow and arrows, whip, and sword. She is also quite agile, flexible and can carve runes that can boost up almost anything.

Weaknesses:
Fianna can't handle to much stress and she easily cracks under pressure. She is also afraid of flying bugs.

Her chain scythe

A family heirloom necklace that's been passed down for thousands and thousands of generations
View attachment 74821

Her pink iPod touch

A pink moleskine

Her family's picture

Current Occupation:
shadowhunter
Not sure and don't feel like going back but wanna be sure you know so... APPROVED!

I'm just approving so much today. :D

Sorry about my tardiness. Things happened so I couldn't finish my cs when I wanted to.

Name: Kuro Tsukinome
Age (18-22): 22
Sn3LI52.png

Fandom/Universe: Naruto

Fandom/Universe Short Description: Ninjas! Ninjas! War! Tailed Beasts!

Family: Kait Tsukinome (Sister)

Biography: (This takes place after the actual story of Naruto in an AU where all the Uchiha weren't massacred but most were so beware spoilers of some kind)

Kuro was born during the fourth great ninja war. As he grew up stories of how the great Hokage Naruto Uzumaki along with his old team 7 squadmates had saved the world from being plunged into an eternal nightmare at the hands of Madara Uchiha. Naruto as currently the Hokage of the hidden leaf and by that time Kuro's life managed to be turned upside down and inside out. Contrary to what most would believe Kuro grew up in the hidden leaf but he was born in the hidden cloud. His mother was one of Orochimaru's previous experiments when he was working with the curse mark which was carried on to him and his sharingan was a gift from a dying friend much like how Kakashi gained his sharingan. He became a rogue ninja after this since the village thought he was the one who killed his squadmate. After setting up camp in a cave underneath a waterfall he fell asleep and thus his new adventure began elsewhere began.

Your Role Play Schedule: I can manage a few posts a day if it keeps my interest since i rp on another site and constantly surf the web like a surfer traveling the world to catch the best waves mother ocean has to offer.

Powers/Strengths:
Kuroi has the sharingan in both eyes and also posses a mangekyo sharingan as well. He has a susanoo but does not see the need to use it as well as his curse mark (seal image) that is only in stage 1.

His list of Jutsus include:
Fire Style: Dragonflame Jutsu

Venom Needle Jizo (due to the length of his hair)

Lighting style: Black Lightning Javelin

Lighting style: Black Lighting Blade: Like Kakashi's lighting blade except it forms an actual black katana made of lighting.

Summoning: Heaven Release: Hell's Fang: Summons up to 3 ninneko or ninja cats that tear and scratch at the enemy causing them to bleed or be torn to shreds upon command.

Amaterasu

Weaknesses:
Naive
Too trusting of others before truly knowing them
Hot headed which makes him leap before he looks so to speak
Bad at CQC
Needs distance and time to use specific jutsu because hand signs

Senbon
Kunai
Paper Bombs
Food Pills
Wolfbane

Current Occupation: None
Okie dokie, I like it! Now, here are some clarifications that I need you to do (though you are approved).
  1. Current Occupation: None? Is he just a hermit who's not in school, organization, or company?
  2. Possessions: I have no idea what a senbon, wolfbane, or kunai is, so if you could please define those that'd be great.
You're approved!

tumblr_nn0afiNJOJ1td3i5po1_500.gif
Name
: Maya Jones
Age (18-22): 19
Looks: Maya las long, brunette hair, and a small but strong figure. She simply glows strength, and people don't 'test her'. Above her right hip she has a tattoo saying "I can, and I will." On her left forearm, using a scar her father gave her when she was 12 as a line, she has a tattoo saying "This is what a feminist looks like." She's considered getting another that says "fucking test me, I dare you" but hasn't yet.
Fandom/Universe: Buffyverse (Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel) [spoili] UN a related note, check out who the #1 ranked Buffyverse character is.... LINK... YES![/spoili]
Fandom/Universe Short Description: The Buffyverse is a universe that works on top of ours (ours being the real one, the one that is reality, you know, you and me and that guy?) and encompases vampires, Slayers (women with incredible strength and power, and my character is POST-Sunnydale where [spoili] Willow does a spell so that all potential slayers are slayers[/spoili]), demons, ghosts, The Powers That Be, demons that know your mood/future when you sing, etc. It's a part of the Whedonverse and has some sort of every fantasy you can come up with.
Family:
  • Mother- Nadia Jones (43)
  • Father - James Jones (45)
  • Little Brother - George Jones (17)
Biography: Maya; Slayer, debater, robotics leader, nerd, 4.0 student. When she was 16, Maya was contacted by a woman who told her of the Slayer heritage. Explaining that it was her destiny to protect her world from the threat of the darkness. She explained that while the world wouldn't plunge into chaos if she didn't, with great power came great responsibility. Her father, an angry yelling man who occasionally beat his family, had an 'episode' soon after she found out that she was a Slayer and - for the first time - she was able to defend her family. He left a bloody pulp and never returned, and her mother (surprisingly) grew stronger. She educated herself much like a Watcher and trained both Maya and her brother George to defend themselves. Maya is now in dorms at NYU and thanks all of her success - both as a slayer and a student - to her mother.
Your Role Play Schedule: I'm DM, so I'll keep my eyes on the RP at all times. :)
Powers/Strengths:
  • Super strength/stamina/healing
  • Natural fighting skill
  • Prophetic Dreams - Occasional
Weaknesses:
  • Loneliness
  • Fear of her father, despite his long absence
  • Over exerts herself
  • Skeptical / bitter

5 Possessions and Clothing: Maya is usually found in her Doc Martin boots, jeans, a button up shirt, and a black leather jacket(pretend the picture is black...) as well as a cross necklace. She carries around a tan canvas backpack and within it is...
  1. Stake
  2. Multi-tool (Leatherman Wingman)
  3. Journal - This has everything, information/notes on creatures, personal notes, etc.
  4. Knife
  5. Water bottle of holy water - There is a cross inside the bottle so that when water is put in it and a latin blessing is spoken (it is inscribed on the outside of the bottle) it makes the water holy. Latin Blessing [spoili]Deus, qui ad salute humani generis maxima quæque sacramenta in aquarum substantia condidisti: adesto propitus invocaionibus nostris, et element huic, multimodis purificationibus preparato, virtutem tuæ benedictionis infunde; ut creatura tua, mysteriis tuis serviens, ad abigendos dæmones morbosque pellendos divinæ gratiæ sumat effectum; ut quidquid in domibus vel in locis fidelium hæ unda resperserit careat omni immunditia, liberetur a noxa. Non illic resideat spiritus pestilens, non aura corrumpens: discedant omnes insidiæ latentis inimici; et si quid est quod aut incolumitati habitantium invidet aut quieti, aspersione hujus aqucæ effugiat: ut salubritas, per invocationibus defensa. In Nomine Domini Nostri Jesu Christi filum tuum, qui tecum vivit et regnat in unitate Spiritus Sancti, Deus, per omnia saecula saeculorum. Amen.[/spoili] This water is both for a weapon and drinking.

Current Occupation: Full time student, Slayer

Love Buffy. Watching it on Netflix when I can. Only in season 3. I think.......
I also have a book. Love it. I want more!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]The IC is Up![/BCOLOR]
Yes, you heard me, the IC is up HERE.

Don't forget the posting template and have fun everybody!
Code:
[CENTER] [B]Character Name[/B]
[hr][/hr][/CENTER]
[LEFT]3rd person role playing with optional highlighted or font color changed spoken words.
Remember to tag people when referencing their character.[/LEFT]

@HelloBeautifulChild By the way, are we going to make Star Platinum visible to the others, or will he be invisible?

@HelloBeautifulChild Im not sure if I actually got an answer from you about it, since I'm moving and will only be on my phone, I was wondering if I could simply use the fieldbox code instead.

@HelloBeautifulChild By the way, are we going to make Star Platinum visible to the others, or will he be invisible?
Um, sure? What is Star Platinum, in essence? That would determine which characters can or cannot see it.

@HelloBeautifulChild Im not sure if I actually got an answer from you about it, since I'm moving and will only be on my phone, I was wondering if I could simply use the fieldbox code instead.
Feel free to use the fieldbox code, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.