Killer Romance : The Price of Love [CLOSED SIGN UPS]

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Fairy Demon, maroon, dashed"]
Some of the links contained within the CS may have spoilers of the series, you hath been warned.
Name: Akira Tsukigami
Age (18-22): Mentally/Physically 21, but chronologically 421. She was in Cryostasis for about 400 years as her mother asked an Ice Dragon to his magic to keep Akira safe from the raging magic wars back then and then on X777 she was freed with the disappearance of said dragon.
Race: Demon (Vampire/Succubus) Born​
Fandom/Universe: Fairy Tail
Fandom/Universe Short Description: Wizards! Magic! Fanservice! NAKAMAAAA!
Family: The Fairy Tail guild, The Black Wizard (her father). PM me if you would like to know that story.
Current Relationship Status: Single
Biography: Akira was in the run to be an S-Class wizard, a high ranking powerful wizard aside from the guild master, during Fairy Tail's annual S-Class Wizard trials on Tenrou Island, their sacred ground and the homeland of their first master Mavis Vermillion. During which were interrupted by a dark and evil guild named Grimoir Heart of the Barrum Alliance who had just so happened to locate Zeref at the time on that very Island. A war between the two guilds happened on the Island that afternoon, and with the evil intent Grimore Heart brought with them, they accidentally summoned Acnologia. The last thing Akira remembers before waking up on the reality show's island is holding hands with her guildmates.

Your Role Play Schedule: Erractic but mostly at night for the next week or so due to a cross country moving road trip.
Powers/Strengths:
[stabs=bleft|300x300]
{slide=Vampiric Side|center|open}
  • Enhanced senses- She can small better than a blood hound and hear better than a bat.
  • Enhanced strength- She can lift/exhert a force 20x herself.
  • Hydrokenesis- The ability to manipulate water with her mind using hand guesters and/or body movements. She can also change it's physical properties i.e. make water ice, even to a gas and all kinds of vice versa.
  • Hydrokenetic Healing- The ability to heal herself and others with the use of her Hydrokenesis to repair lost and damaged cells.
  • Memory Erase- She can wipe a person's memory if the memory was within the past 12 hours.

{/slide}
{slide=Succubus Side|center}
  • Flight- She has wings, although it takes a lot of energy to use them (proportionate to the rest of her abilities. ex: most of her abilities takes only 0.5% whiles flight takes 5% per minute used).
  • Tailepathy- Her tail will open up and attach to someone's forehead. At this point she can enter someone's mind and basically see what's inside their head, however this leaves her and the person this is being used on completely vulnerable in the physical world.
  • Energy Drain- Used unconsciously she will gain energy from anyone she comes into skin on skin contact with (the replenishable kind and this way is also unnoticed as it proportional to how long the contact is). Used consciously she can absorb attacks or energy in nature, though the more she absorbs at once the faster she has to expend it.
  • Spiral Destruction- A spiraling ball of energy that she uses to expend energy she's collected as an attack. It cannot be thrown and is a close range technique.

{/slide}
[/stabs]

Weaknesses: See Abilities for a couple extra weaknesses.
  • Spiders and anything with a stinger. She's afraid of creepy crawlies and buzzers that are potentially harmful.
  • The Lacrima Seal. She can't fully control her powers without this Lacrima Seal around her neck.
  • She has to drink blood at least once a week or her vampire powers will weaken.
  • She has to feed on energy at least once a month.
  • If she slacks on both she will die.
  • Man made poison will weaken her to the state of a normal human.
  • Exhausting her powers for a long time will put her in a coma.
  • She cannot use her vampire and succubus abilities simultaneously.
5 Possessions and Clothing:
[stabs=bleft|300x490]
{slide=Clothing|center|open}
{/slide}
{slide=Possessions|center}
  1. Lighter
  2. Large Knife
  3. Small drawing notebook
  4. Pen
  5. An extra hair tie (scrunchy)
{/slide}
[/stabs]
Current Occupation: Badass Wizard

Personal Theme Song:

[/fieldbox]
Finished Editing my CS

I'll be making a male from Avatar: The Last Airbender universe. xD

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Fianna Lovelace

3iUxeF3.png

Name:
Fianna Lovelace

Appearance:
Standing five foot four, Fianna is a slim, young lady with pink colored hair which reaches her hips, and her bangs go across her forehead. She has cool light blue eyes and usually wears a black halter top that reveals a little of her chest. Her way of clothing is usually loose and playful, giving her the flirty appearance. She has fawn tanned skin.

Her original hair color was black but at the age 15, she started dyeing her hair due to a horrid incident. During a fight with a ravener, the blood of the said demon got in her hair and stained it in an icky color for weeks. Since then, she started dyeing her hair pink.

Fandom/Universe:
Mortal Instruments

Fandom/Universe Short Description:
In the world where the supernaturals exist, there will always be chaos and evil. Thanks to the Shadowhunters who are humans with angelic blood, they have fought the demonic forces valiantly for well over the span of a thousand years, creating their own culture and civilization within human society. Their mandate is to keep the peace in the Shadow World and keep it hidden from the mundane world while protecting the inhabitants of both worlds.

As mentioned earlier, Shadowhunters live in the Shadow World were supernaturals exist in harmony and chaos. There is the Underworld where most of the criminals hide and there's the institute where shadowhunters reside.

Family:
Claude (Father)
Strict yet caring, Fianna's father is someone you shouldn't mess around with when it comes to family. Claude made sure that Fianna grew into someone strong and independent. He gave her strict military training that is far more harder than her brothers' training. Fianna didn't complain for she knew that is how her father expressed his love towards her. You could almost say that she's daddy's girl.

Emily (Mother)
Just like any mother, Emily made sure that everyone of her children grew into fine young gents or lady with proper ettiqutte, manners and education. She taught them how to be have kindness and humility. Her mother taught her about how to be the perfect wife and lady, teaching her music, literature and arts.

Patrick (Older brother)
Patrick never fails to embarrass Fianna everytime she got to visit them. He loves to tease her little sister, sometimes punch her out of nowhere or just drive her crazy.

Paul (Younger brother)
Fianna is very fond of her younger brother Paul who is a little devil. He forms an alliance with Patrick everytime Fianna visits and just pranks her like crazy like there's no tomorrow. Of course, Fianna understood that this is just brotherly love and at the end of the day, they'll be happier than ever.

Current Relationship Status:
Single

Biography:
Fianna was born and raised in a family of well respected shadowhunters and lived in Idris for 15 years beore moving in the institute. Just like any shadowhunter, she was trained and taught exceptionally about almost everything. May it be weaponry, botany, medicine or history, Fianna knew something about almost anything.

At the age of 15, she started living in the institute and live her life independently.

She had killed a couple of demons and she's willing to do anything for her survival as long as she's not hurting anyone. She's still human after all and has a thing called "conscience" and "morale".

The last thing she remembered was she was on her way to the institute before she passed out and found herself in a strange place, in a strange house.

Your Role Play Schedule:
I'm always online 24/7 and post once a day unless something came up (like school works) but I'll make sure to inform you if that happens :)

Powers/Strengths:
Thanks to her father, Fianna knows hand to hand combat and was quite fond of using long range weapons such as bow and arrows, whip, and sword. She is also quite agile, flexible and can carve runes that can boost up almost anything.

Weaknesses:
Fianna can't handle to much stress and she easily cracks under pressure. She is also afraid of flying bugs.

Her chain scythe

A family heirloom necklace that's been passed down for thousands and thousands of generations
il_570xN.448494470_5f66.jpg

Her pink iPod touch

A pink moleskine

Her family's picture

Current Occupation:
shadowhunter

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Fairy Demon, maroon, dashed"]
Some of the links contained within the CS may have spoilers of the series, you hath been warned.
Name: Akira Tsukigami
Age (18-22): Mentally/Physically 21, but chronologically 421. She was in Cryostasis for about 400 years as her mother asked an Ice Dragon to his magic to keep Akira safe from the raging magic wars back then and then on X777 she was freed with the disappearance of said dragon.
Race: Demon (Vampire/Succubus) Born​
Fandom/Universe: Fairy Tail
Fandom/Universe Short Description: Wizards! Magic! Fanservice! NAKAMAAAA!
Family: The Fairy Tail guild, The Black Wizard (her father). PM me if you would like to know that story.
Biography: Akira was in the run to be an S-Class wizard, a high ranking powerful wizard aside from the guild master, during Fairy Tail's annual S-Class Wizard trials on Tenrou Island, their sacred ground and the homeland of their first master Mavis Vermillion. During which were interrupted by a dark and evil guild named Grimoir Heart of the Barrum Alliance who had just so happened to locate Zeref at the time on that very Island. A war between the two guilds happened on the Island that afternoon, and with the evil intent Grimore Heart brought with them, they accidentally summoned Acnologia. The last thing Akira remembers before waking up on the reality show's island is holding hands with her guildmates.

Your Role Play Schedule: Erractic but mostly at night for the next week or so due to a cross country moving road trip.
Powers/Abilities:
[stabs=bleft|300x300]
{slide=Vampiric Side|center|open}
  • Enhanced senses- She can small better than a blood hound and hear better than a bat.
  • Enhanced strength- She can lift/exhert a force 20x herself.
  • Hydrokenesis- The ability to manipulate water with her mind using hand guesters and/or body movements. She can also change it's physical properties i.e. make water ice, even to a gas and all kinds of vice versa.
  • Hydrokenetic Healing- The ability to heal herself and others with the use of her Hydrokenesis to repair lost and damaged cells.
  • Memory Erase- She can wipe a person's memory if the memory was within the past 12 hours.
{/slide}
{slide=Succubus Side|center}
  • Flight- She has wings, although it takes a lot of energy to use them (proportionate to the rest of her abilities. ex: most of her abilities takes only 0.5% whiles flight takes 5% per minute used).
  • Tailepathy- Her tail will open up and attach to someone's forehead. At this point she can enter someone's mind and basically see what's inside their head, however this leaves her and the person this is being used on completely vulnerable in the physical world.
  • Energy Drain- Used unconsciously she will gain energy from anyone she comes into skin on skin contact with (the replenishable kind and this way is also unnoticed as it proportional to how long the contact is). Used consciously she can absorb attacks or energy in nature, though the more she absorbs at once the faster she has to expend it.
  • Spiral Destruction- A spiraling ball of energy that she uses to expend energy she's collected as an attack. It cannot be thrown and is a close range technique.
  • False Angel's Cradle- A song specifically used to knock out her oppents and put them in dream land. She generally only uses this power with Tailepathy.
{/slide}
[/stabs]

Weaknesses: See Abilities for a couple extra weaknesses.
  • Spiders and anything with a stinger. She's afraid of creepy crawlies and buzzers that are potentially harmful.
  • The Lacrima Seal. She can't fully control her powers without this Lacrima Seal around her neck.
  • She has to drink blood at least once a week or her vampire powers will weaken.
  • She has to feed on energy at least once a month.
  • If she slacks on both she will die.
  • Man made poison will weaken her to the state of a normal human.
  • Exhausting her powers for a long time will put her in a coma.
  • She cannot use her vampire and succubus abilities simultaneously.
[stabs=bleft|300x490]
{slide=Clothing|center|open}
{/slide}
{slide=Possessions|center}
  1. Lighter
  2. Large Knife
  3. Small drawing notebook
  4. Pen
  5. An extra hair tie (scrunchy){/slide}
[/stabs]
Current Occupation: Badass Wizard

Personal Theme Song:

[/fieldbox]
Hello! Okay, so I don't know much about Fairy Tail, but I'll read up on it and ask my boyfriend who does. As far as your character sheet, it looks good. The only thing, and I'm nit picking I know, is that they all wake up there after going to sleep in their home-universe. This means she would have gone to sleep in her home world. Now, she could have been in a long term battle sleeping while others fought or something, but she was definitely sleeping.

Other than that, I love her!

• Love
Reactions: Akira
Actually, is it okay if I change my universe to Homestuck? I feel like more people will understand the rules that my character abides by, so I won't have to go into as much detail when explaining how the world works.
I've never read homestuck, so you'd still have to go into detail. However, if you wanna do homestuck you can. :)

Name
Cadence Scott

Fandom/Universe
Harry Potter

Fandom/Universe Short Description
(Well... I guess if this is mandatory. :P) Witches and wizards exist, and muggles (non-magic people) aren't aware of it. Young witches and wizards go to school to learn, and one destination for such activities is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There, kids begin their first year at the age of eleven, and graduate upon completion of seven years of schooling. (Do I need to elaborate more...?)

Family

- Jocasta (Mother) -
Cadence is in great standing with all her family, but especially her mother. Jocasta doesn't play favorites at all, but seeing as her first-born was not a wizard, she was ecstatic to discover that her second-born was. All throughout her childhood, all Cadence heard about from her mother was what the wizarding world was like. Jocasta took Cadence on all kinds of trips and encouraged her to embrace her abilities, so she and her mother are very close.

- Alfie (Father) -
Cadence definitely gets her awkwardness from her father. Alfie is very quiet compared to Jocasta. He's absolutely geeky and intellectual, but always caring and compassionate -- just in a less outgoing way. In fact, he's quite sentimental. Cadence has a close relationship with her father in that they're very much alike. It was Alfie that instilled in his daughter a great curiosity of the unknown, and he's loved watching his daughter grow up into a fantastic young witch.

- Inigo (Older Brother) -
Inigo is three years older than Cadence and is also a very clever boy, but his personality takes much more after his mother's rambunctious, outgoing nature. While he of course wishes he could know what it's like to be a wizard, he's never let his jealousy turn to malice for his younger sister. Their parents have fostered the growth of important skills in both children, so they each have a place. In fact, the two siblings are best friends. Before Cadence began attending Hogwarts, Inigo sometimes even forgot that his sister was a witch at all. The two of them loved to tussle and argue with each other in a friendly way, and Inigo is very protective of Cadence.

Current Relationship Status
Single

Biography
Cadence has had a comfortable family life with her parents, Jocasta and Alfie Scott, and her older brother, Inigo. Her father is a muggle along with her older brother, but her mother is an alumnus of the Gryffindor House at Hogwarts. Cadence always loved hearing her mother tell stories of her adventures through the castle there, and ever since she was young, she was almost unbearably excited to start school at Hogwarts herself. (Her father is just as enthralled by these stories as their daughter is.)

As far as the parents went, Jocasta and Alfie made for a curious couple when they first met. Jocasta was a stereotypical Gryffindor when she graduated from Hogwarts -- loud and rambunctious -- and stood out like a sore thumb in the muggle world. Alfie, more of a quiet intellectual, was amused and intrigued by her strange personality. The two met and started dating, and it wasn't long before Alfie realized the truth about Jocasta -- and he was even more amazed. They married soon after that and settled down to have their two children.

Ever since she was young, Cadence's father Alfie had encouraged her to be academically competitive and has nurtured her intellect and curiosity, and her mother Jocasta had instilled prominent moral foundations in the importance of loyalty and friendship. Stuck somewhere between two houses, when Cadence arrived at Hogwarts, she was sorted into Ravenclaw House. There, she found her fair share of quirky classmates and made wonderful long-lasting friendships. Seven years seemed to fly by, and Cadence blossomed into a fantastic young wizard with incredible talent. Everyone there said she had a bright future ahead of her -- even the cut-throat, competitive Ravenclaws had to admit it.

So it was a mystery to everyone when, on her very last night at Hogwarts, Cadence suddenly disappeared. It was -- dare I say it -- like magic. Poof. No one knew what happened... But of course, she was teleported here, to this universe's twisted RomCom of a reality show.

Your Role Play Schedule
As of now, I'm free on week nights and weekends. I'm generally good about posting at least once a day, but if I slip for a couple days, just give me a little poke and I shall return with sincerest apologies. =P

Powers/Strengths
Cadence is a wizard (if you didn't get that by now then ok i'm leaving 4ever kthnxbye) so she has magic and stuff. However, beyond that, her strengths are as follows:

Charms & Transfiguration - These are Cadence's two strongest subjects. She has an excellent memory for languages and word association, so remembering spells is easy for her, and she practices with them often. She has a wide array memorized and can easily remember them at the drop of a pin.

Flying - Cadence became a chaser for the Ravenclaw quidditch team starting in her third year, so she's gained a lot of experience. Give her a broom stick, and she'll gladly take you for a spin.

Calm & Quick-Witted - In dire situations which require immediate action, many people tend to panic -- but not Cadence. She's always been a very level-headed person, and this comes as an advantage in sticky situations. She's a quick and creative thinker, and a good ally to have around.

Weaknesses
I have nothing in particular to say in this blurb, but I wrote a short blurb under the "Powers/Strengths" section; so, for aesthetics, I thought I should put a blurb here as well. Anyway, Cadence's weaknesses are as follows:

Herbology & Potions - Cadence doesn't know what it is, but these have always been her two weakest subjects. If you give her explicit instructions and all materials are properly labeled, then great -- she can mix potions just fine. But there's a certain finesse that great potion makers and many herbologists have -- this sort of "instinct," if you will -- that Cadence just completely lacks.

Socially Awkward - For all her great ideas, Cadence has a very difficult time vocalizing herself in a crowd. She's perfectly happy to sit back and listen to a group of people, but when she has an idea herself, she lacks the confidence to bring it up or stick up for herself in the context of a large group.

5 Possessions and Clothing
It would seem that Cadence has arrived at this shack in her school uniform, so that is what she'll be wearing. Robes and all. Aside from this, however, her possessions are as follows:

Wand - Cadence's wand is 11 1/4 inches in length, slightly springy, and made of cypress wood and dragon heartstring. While she was decided by the sorting hat to be primarily a Ravenclaw, her Gryffindor qualities show by the wand that chose her. Cypress wood in wands stands for bravery, selflessness and nobility, and dragon heartstring cores make wands very loyal to their owners.

{TBD}

Current Occupation
Student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
OMG HARRY POTTER OMG OMG OMG
Sorry, I'm one of the 'literally doesn't know how many times they've read the whole series in a row, much less their favorite, but its been at least 10 times' and 'saw all of the movies and the newer ones (once I was old enough) at midnight preview and already has a notification set up to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them opening night as well'. Basically I really like Harry Potter. [Not to brag but I've read all James/Lily fanfics over 80k words....Or, I had up to about 4 months ago.] Like really like Harry Potter.

But I digress. *calms down*

OMG HARRY POTTER

Okay so I like your character, though you will need to get your five possessions chosen. If she's gonna have her wand, keep in mind that that is one of them. Also, since I LOVE Harry Potter, read fanfiction, read stories(the books), watch movies, write fanfiction kind of deal I'm gonna know the properties and such of magic. Like how you cannot just make food out of thin air and the like. So, I know some people aren't as strict on the magic side, but it gets OP fast so keep in mind I'll be on top of that.

Otherwise I love her, I think she's well made. She's more obsessed with knowledge than bravery, but she's also not a whimp and that's something that people forget- that houses aren't as black and white as people would like to believe. Can't wait to see her played out. :)

Name: Kira Crow
Age (18-22): 19
Looks: Kira is five foot two inches in height. Her skin is tan, like a slightly darker golden tan. Only those with the Sight or the Gift can see the faint traces of feathers that seem to be etched just under her skin. To anyone else her appearance is normal. Her hair is a coppery brown and her eyes are hazel.
Fandom/Universe: Tortall and the Copper Isles (lands in books by Tamora Pierce)
Fandom/Universe Short Description: Tortall is a land where women are treated similarly to men. There are warriors known as the King's Own and another group of mounted warriors called the Queen's Riders. He Queen herself gets involed in the Riders' training. The King's Champion is the Lady Knight Alanna "The Lioness". Her husband is Baron George Cooper, Tortall's Spymaster.
A bit of terminology: Raka are blacks and Laurian are white.
Family: Kira's mother is Alianne (Aly) of Pirate's Swoop. Aly had been the one chosen by the Raka Trickster God Kyproth to protect the half-raka Queen of the Isles. (Read Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen.) Kira's father is a crow who became a man for Aly, not just to help teach her the language of the crows to uphold thier end of the bargain. Aly is now the head Spymaster of the Copper Isles. Kira's maternal grandparents are Baron George Cooper and Alanna The Lioness.
Biography: Kira lives in the Copper Isles with her parents, but sometimes visits her grandparents in Tortall. She had just fallen asleep in her room, a few of her cousins perched on her windowsill. Kira's family on her father's side are crows, yes, the birds. Any crow can turn into a human if they so choose. Because of her family being crows, her father, Nawat Crow, taught her the crow language just as he had taughg Kira's mother. The other crows of the Copper Isles helped out.
Your Role Play Schedule: mostly evenings on weekdays and periodically on weekends.
Powers/Strengths: The Sight(she gets this from her mother. She can "see" magic and focus her sight with a "mental twist" on small details.)
Weaknesses: Being half crow, Kira loves shiny things.
5 Possessions and Clothing: Kira wears Raka-style clothes in bright colors, after all, the crows are cousins of the Raka. She has a longbow and a quiver full of arrows made by her father. Somd fletched with black feathers, crow feathers. Others are fletched with metal feathers. These feathers are razor sharp and come from an Immortal creature known as a Stormwing. Sheathed at her side is a sword made of a particularly long Stormwing feather.
Current Occupation: Lady-in-waiting, part of Queen Dovearsary's royal court.
To start, " Being half crow, Kira loves shiny things." oh my god that's amazing. As far as your character, she's good but I'd love a picture or illustration or something. It's not required though. Also, I have no idea what this fandom/universe is so if I nag you about something in the role play, be patient with me :). [Though I will be googling so I am fairly familiar.] Other than that, I like her. She sounds interesting, and I want to see how her sight of magic will play with wizard characters (cough @Thurrbo). Since that is cross-fandom stuff you two may want to talk about it.

In short, you're approved, and talk with @Thurrbo about how your magic sight will play with her magic.

Finding an image that fits her is hard, as she is unique. As for the fandom, search Tamora Pierce Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen. Or search Tamora Pierce Tortall and the Copper Isles. I will also elaborate more as we progress. It's too much to put in one post.

I will try and find an example of her clothing style though

9447d5dfcda8c63d79ea0303a4c43603.jpg

~:Name
:~
Giovanna Hamada

~:Age:~

~:Gender:~
Female

~:Looks:~
Geo is a spritely little individual who is no taller than 5'5". She has chosen stylistically, the shortest haircut possible. She has
everything even, with the front locks dyed a green blue, and the rest her natural black color. She has somewhat fair
skin, due to being half Korean, and wide purple/blue eyes, which are a mystery to her entire family as to their
appearance. Geo also has one cartilage ear piercing, a lobe stretcher of one millimeter, and a piercing above that
as well. She has one tattoo on her left side, and one on her back.

Left Side

6693c974e4eaf59c0002c72d97e169bc.jpg

Back

af75af0837d1b8e8b46c5d91a538818e.jpg

~:Fandom/Universe:~
Disney/Big Hero Six-The City of Sanfransokio

~:Fandom/Universe Short Description:~
The Big Hero Six Fandom is based in a Sanfransisco area with a bit
of an Asian twist on it. Here, there is many intelligent people, and is said to be a very advanced society
Most people go to college, and work regular jobs, almost like the real world, except, well,
a little bit cooler.

~:Family:~
-Hero Hamada-
(Father)
Hero was always an intelligent mind. Graduating at 13, he devoted a few months of his life in
betting on bot fights before he manned up and went to college, where he meet Gogo, who was four
years older than him. He is a character, always being a good father to his kids, though he does
get a good scolding from Gogo every once an a while. He tries to give his kids everything, which
is sometimes hard, but his kids never blame him, unless their mother is involved.

-Gogo Hamada-
(Mother)
Geo takes directly after her mother, who in her youth was rebellious, ill tempered, and sarcastic.
However, now days, Gogo has softened up a bit, well, at the least on her children. the one
who get's the most hate is often Hero. Geo and Gogo are very close, and her mother tried everything to
make sure her first born has the best for the world, which also means giving her responsibilities.
The two of them couldn't be any closer.

-James and Jackson Hamada-
(Twin Brothers)
James and Jackson were born four years after Geo, and are a little pair of trouble makers. As children, they would love to annoy their
older sister, and she would of course fight back. Even as they have grown taller than her (Which she hates), they still love to
hang out and wrestle together and Geo feels very protective over them.

~:Current Relationship Status:~
Single

~:Biography:~
Geo grew up in a nice home, with loving parents. Ever since she was a kid, her mother trained her not to be
a princess, but to be a warrior princess. She started taking MMA lessons as a kid, and continued on though college. While
she was in grade school, she was sent home often because she used her fists instead of words when trying to solve problems.

Geo always wanted to be her mother, and as a child kept her hair short and never wore pink, always black and blue. From this,
kids would make fun of her. She would always be alone on the playground, or at lunch, and she would cry to herself, but
she never showed her mother. She even tried to hide the bruises from where she got into fights as well.
Both her parents worried a lot for her, since she was so different, but things weren't always the same.

Since Geo grew up being alone, she spent her time studying stuff ahead of the class. Soon she was testing into grades ahead of her
and eventually graduated at the age of 15. When she was 16, she decided to attend prestigious college her parents went to.
It took her 4 years to get though college and she had just graduated a few months ago, and was working at her Great Aunt's old
shop when she was teleported away.

~:Your Role Play Schedule:~
When not with prior engagements, all the time basically. Weekends are free, but I do have some things coming up that will
make me unable to post for a while.

~:Powers/Strengths:~
Geo is a close range fighter, mostly hand to hand but she can disarm others who wield weapons. When
she has her suit on, she can use it like it was meant to and her field of attack ranges from long to close combat.
She can whip up something else with her smart brain, but sticks to upgrading her suit..

~:Weaknesses:~
Geo doesn't stand much chance of defensive battle because her armor isn't very thick.
No matter how fast she is, without the disks on her feet it is no use. Also if an opponent has more brute strength than her, they are
tough to beat and she usually sticks to finding pressure points.

~:5 Possessions and Clothing:~
1st Possession
A Compacted yet usable Combat Suit that Hero Fitted to her
911d5eb7979447f190cea4af152f28df.jpg

2nd Possession
A sketch pad, and pencil that came with it, which seems to be half filled with drawings.

3rd Possession
A Toolkit with spare parts to upgrade or fix her suit

4th Possession
A AI battle bot helper named Nina
f4524da9048d35af451dedd920103814.jpg

5th Possession
A small short sword made from the plasma Wasabi's swords were made out of.

~:Current Occupation:~
Part time Café Helper, Intern at Vexingo Robotics
Here's my question, if she is working as a cafe helper and an intern, why does she have a battle suit? Also, the AI helper, does she have a corporal form or no? If not she'd be part of the suit and I'm confused as to why there is a picture. I love the character, but I think the possessions are a bit out there. She's not going to usually have a sword on her, not unless she's in battle.

Please explain further why/how she has these, and then I can approve. :)

Name: Arlic Kolard
latest
Universe: Dragon Ball Z Universe.
Universe Description: The DBZ universe is vast filled with many different races and amazing fighters. The most renown races are earthlings, Saiyans, Namekians, Frieza's and Kai. There are many of other unknown races throughout the universe however. Each one is filled with amazing fighters that are skilled in the martial arts. Attacks can range from the usual punching and kicking to firing off energy blasts known as "Ki". The ultimate power in the dbz world comes from the dragon balls. if you can collect all seven you can summon the dragon shenron and he will grant you one wish.
Family: Arlic's only known family is his mother. However she died when he was very young so he basically raised himself since he was 8. When he was 13 he found a martial arts master that took him in and raised him as his own son.
Current relationship status: single
Biography: Arlic is a saiyan born and raised on earth much like his grandfather Goku. He loves to fight just like his grandfather but he only does so for fun and to get stronger never to hurt or use others. He never knew his father all he knew of him was that he was "a brave and strong martial artist" His mother died when he was 8. When he was 13 a taken in by a traveling martial artist who claims that he knew of his grandfather Goku. As they traveled the man taught him everything he knew about martial arts and told him many stories about his grandfather and the battles he had fought for the safety of the earth. Arlic couldn't believe some of the tales he had heard but nonetheless he listened intently and vowed to become as strong as his grandfather so he could protect earth as well.
Powers/Strengths: Able to transform into different forms (super saiyan, super saiyan 2 etc. More will be explained in the rp if needed) flight, ki energy blasts, martial arts master. Heals quickly and gets stronger after each battle.
Weaknesses: clueless at times. His stomach often betrays him since he get's hungry quickly, His loyalty to his friends can be considered a weakness since he always puts them before himself.
5 possessions: He has a three different suits (that look like the picture just different colors). He has one of the 7 dragon balls. He has a staff that is known as power pole that can extend and retract at will.
Occupation: traveling martial artist protecting the world from evil.
Sounds good, if you could add extra space in between each segment and bold the titles (ie- Biography: shfkdhf) then I'd appreciate that. Overall, you're approved!

Ok, I can't find and pictures depicting what I want, but the Raka dress is a Sarong. Kira will also wear Laurian style resses.

Hello! Okay, so I don't know much about Fairy Tail, but I'll read up on it and ask my boyfriend who does. As far as your character sheet, it looks good. The only thing, and I'm nit picking I know, is that they all wake up there after going to sleep in their home-universe. This means she would have gone to sleep in her home world. Now, she could have been in a long term battle sleeping while others fought or something, but she was definitely sleeping.

Other than that, I love her!

The thing is they're forced into a 7 year hibernation type sleep so during that time would be when she's thrown into the realty show's world.

WIP

View attachment 74540

Name:
Fianna Lovelace

Appearance:
Standing five foot four, Fianna is a slim, young lady with pink colored hair which reaches her hips, and her bangs go across her forehead. She has cool light blue eyes and usually wears a black halter top that reveals a little of her chest. Her way of clothing is usually loose and playful, giving her the flirty appearance. She has fawn tanned skin.

Fandom/Universe:
Mortal Instruments

Fandom/Universe Short Description:
In the world where the supernaturals exist, there will always be chaos and evil. Thanks to the Shadowhunters who are humans with angelic blood, they have fought the demonic forces valiantly for well over the span of a thousand years, creating their own culture and civilization within human society. Their mandate is to keep the peace in the Shadow World and keep it hidden from the mundane world while protecting the inhabitants of both worlds.

As mentioned earlier, Shadowhunters live in the Shadow World were supernaturals exist in harmony and chaos. There is the Underworld where most of the criminals hide and there's the institute where shadowhunters reside.

Family:
Claude (Father)
Strict yet caring, Fianna's father is someone you shouldn't mess around with when it comes to family. Claude made sure that Fianna grew into someone strong and independent. He gave her strict military training that is far more harder than her brothers' training. Fianna didn't complain for she knew that is how her father expressed his love towards her. You could almost say that she's daddy's girl.

Emily (Mother)
Just like any mother, Emily made sure that everyone of her children grew into fine young gents or lady with proper ettiqutte, manners and education. She taught them how to be have kindness and humility. Her mother taught her about how to be the perfect wife and lady, teaching her music, literature and arts.

Patrick (Older brother)
Patrick never fails to embarrass Fianna everytime she got to visit them. He loves to tease her little sister, sometimes punch her out of nowhere or just drive her crazy.

Paul (Younger brother)
Fianna is very fond of her younger brother Paul who is a little devil. He forms an alliance with Patrick everytime Fianna visits and just pranks her like crazy like there's no tomorrow. Of course, Fianna understood that this is just brotherly love and at the end of the day, they'll be happier than ever.

Current Relationship Status:
Single

Biography:
Fianna was born and raised in a family of well respected shadowhunters and lived in Idris for 15 years beore moving in the institute. Just like any shadowhunter, she was trained and taught exceptionally about almost everything. May it be weaponry, botany, medicine or history, Fianna knew something about almost anything.

At the age of 15, she started living in the institute and live her life independently.

She had killed a couple of demons and she's willing to do anything for her survival as long as she's not hurting anyone. She's still human after all and has a thing called "conscience" and "morale".

The last thing she remembered was she was on her way to the institute before she passed out and found herself in a strange place, in a strange house.

Your Role Play Schedule:
I'm always online 24/7 and post once a day unless something came up (like school works) but I'll make sure to inform you if that happens :)

Powers/Strengths:
Thanks to her father, Fianna knows hand to hand combat and was quite fond of using long range weapons such as bow and arrows, whip, and sword. She is also quite agile, flexible and can carve runes that can boost up almost anything.

Weaknesses:
Fianna can't handle to much stress and she easily cracks under pressure. She is also afraid of flying bugs.

Her sword

Her pet dragon, Felix
View attachment 74637
Her Ipod

A pink moleskine

Her family's picture

Current Occupation:
shadowhunter
Heller! I love your character, she's well made and I get the impression you really know her through and though. My old question is the pet dragon, I definitely don't want pets (with the exception of pokemon) unless they're normal for that universe. I've read (some) of the books and I don't see dragons as usual pets. Also, I'm okay with pink hair but it'd have to be dyed.

Other than the dragon and the hair, you're good. :)

Ok, I can't find and pictures depicting what I want, but the Raka dress is a Sarong. Kira will also wear Laurian style resses.
I'm gonna need pictures other than a description 'Sarong'. I'm sure that means something to a lot of people, but it means nothing to me and I need everyone to understand what you're talking about.

The thing is they're forced into a 7 year hibernation type sleep so during that time would be when she's thrown into the realty show's world.
Ah, that makes sense, okay. Just make sure you clarify when you RP.

@HelloBeautifulChild I will try to fix it the best I can, but I probably should have fixed that bit. ^^" I tried to do this at 1 am. I would say that the "internship" is more of a crime fighting thing which is why she has a suit, so I'll edit that. The small AI will probably be removed and replaced for something else. The suit I will probably replace for something else as well. I'll just edit them later

@HelloBeautifulChild I will try to fix it the best I can, but I probably should have fixed that bit. ^^" I tried to do this at 1 am. I would say that the "internship" is more of a crime fighting thing which is why she has a suit, so I'll edit that. The small AI will probably be removed and replaced for something else. The suit I will probably replace for something else as well. I'll just edit them later
Sounds good, once that's done tag me in a post and I'll check it out, try and get you approved. :)

OH I just realized something funny. This isn't Akira's first time in a world different from her own.

@HelloBeautifulChild I made a CS for a male from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It's on the first page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.