Killer Romance Season 10: The Price of Love

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Leblanc

"Yep, that is right!" Will would add, a small smile on his face as he tilted his head. Will listened in with the same short smile, more outward with her than any of the.. Other, more fiercer looking females and males. "He's a nice man... Well, that's a lie. He's very.. Eh.. How do I put it? Very introverted. He's kinda bossy too.. I don't know, he's a great man though... I helped him on a case once! Or rather, just a small little mystery of a broken window.." He snickered, remembering the note left on his door. "But he is awesome. Like totes awesome. Only a few people have seen him at work!.." He points a thumb at himself, a cheeky grin formed "I being one of them! Hehe." He smiled widely as she became flustered with her more.. Nerdy side showing. It was a grin of appreciation, hands in his pockets nervously. Even upon seeing her freeze, he would move away rather quickly "Ah geez.. Sorry, sorry!" He looked away for a moment, cursing under his breath before turning around to her, somewhat embarrassed for doing something like that as he looked down at their feet, somewhat in shame. "Y-Yeah, you're right.. Ravenclaw is awesome.." He nervously said, laughing a bit at her comment about her mother.

As the lights dimmed out, he felt somewhat nervous as if though some bad event from a horror flick would happen. Jason Vorhees much, huh? He dismissed the thought, breathing in deeply as Cadence would walk away from the door. "God, I am an idiot.." He whispered to nobody but himself, somewhat keeping close as he towered both Maya and Cadence to look outside. "Aye... The night came out faster than light stayed. It's safe to say we should bring out the food from one of the boxes, put some fire wood in it and light it up!... That is, to make a fire.." Will added nervously. He wasn't a survivalist, but he knew a bit of the woodlands thanks to hiking and camping with his father up in the woods of Scotland. "If all else fails.. And dare I say it.. We'd have to cudd- huddle up, for body warmth." He looked at the both of them calmly, but his judgement clouded as he breathed out deeply and yet as silent. "You are amazing, Will." He said to himself before putting his hands behind his back. "Just a suggestion." Shush, Will.

@Thurrbo @HelloBeautifulChild

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Paul Derick

Cadence (@Thurrbo) tried to offer Paul some kind words, but they didn't do much to calm him down. Who cares if Sburb just existed; Paul was more concerned with how many people knew about it. The sense of isolation had already made him pretty anxious. Before he played the game, his father was renowned throughout his hometown and beyond as the founder of Pizza Palace and the genius behind some of their best sellers, from the Krakatomatoa to the Tripe Decker Brownie Blaster. Tons of people had at least heard the name Mark Derick, and plenty more were impressed when Paul told them about his relation to the man.

Even during Sburb, although he was in a completely different world and none of the natives had even heard of pizza itself, much less Mark, Paul himself was still renowned. The anthropomorphic crocodiles that inhabited the planet given to him by the game, the Land of Shards and Mirrors, told stories about the day the Knight -- that is, Paul -- would deliver them from the Great Shattering, which was some horrible disaster that would signify the damnation of all things. And everyone on Derse, where his dream self slept, knew of the Hero of Mind that slumbered in one of several great towers, and glorified him as a celebrity.

But here, after being stolen from the game and dumped into this dingy shack, Paul didn't have any of that grounding anymore. He was desperate to make a good first impression, but also to come up with something about him that the others would recognize. It was the first time in years that he was a total nobody. He was not coping well to say the least.

@Mad Magus A tap on his shoulder made him jump; he stumbled forward, ready to run from the imagined threat, but thankfully righted himself before he tripped and fell. He spun around to see that girl in the dress who was eating the apple earlier. What was her name again? Some kind of flower...Daisy? Rosie? No, wait, it was Rosalyn. Yeah, that sounded right. He would've told her off for surprising him like that -- not that he was scared! -- but she apologized pretty quickly.

Paul's eyebrows shot up above his sunglasses as Rosalyn spoke. While she was fishing for anyone who knew her world, Paul was grinning like an idiot, and right when she finished, he burst out laughing. "Thank you!" he wheezed, grabbing the girl's shoulders. "You know about it! That's so awesome! Yeah, it's real, I'm real, you know, holy crap!!" He was laughing and rambling right in front of everyone, feeling more relieved than he could ever remember--

Oh. Oh no. No no no no this is not cool behavior. Immediately he forced himself to stop, adjusted his sunglasses and hat, and coughed into his hand. "I mean, uh. Yeah. That's cool." What had come over him? That wasn't like him at all! And not only that, but this girl, Rosalyn, something about her seemed...off. Not necessarily in a bad way, mind you; she just had this aura about her, something very strange, but also very interesting. Of course, Paul couldn't have known this at the time, but his instincts as a Hero of Mind were kicking in -- his aspect dealt with decisions and their effects, but Rosalyn's wish made her defy the system entirely. No matter what she did, sorrow and pain wouldn't find her very easily. Even in countless doomed timelines, where things went wrong and everyone was destined to die horribly, Rosalyn would carry the last surviving bit of hope and happiness.

Paul couldn't see any of these things, at least not yet, so he couldn't put his finger on why Rosalyn stuck out to him so much. But he couldn't shake the feeling that she was somehow different.

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Maya Jones

Maya waited on Akira (@Akira), Kuro Tsukinome (@Tsuki), and Kiri (@DapperDogman) to make their way in. They were heading there, and as the wind picked up she worried they may get carried away. Somehow, despite the high winds, the glass of their building wasn't breaking. The trees failed, the the firewood that had been making it's way to the building blew off to the side. She stepped out to get it, taking maybe 20 seconds to grab the wood and run back in. Unless that Cadence @Thurrbo girl knew some magical spell to warm the place, that was effective against increasingly effective winds they would need it.

Cuddle? Maya looked at Will @ResistingTheEnlightened and struggled to keep judgement out of her eyes. Between that and his statement that Ravenclaw was amazing (uh, no, Gryffindor all the way) Maya was beginning to assume that he was in fact a transgender woman, just not out of the closet. Oh stop being a bitch Maya, she critiqued herself. She looked at everyone before deciding that, for the moment, she would explore the building.

mapppp-png.70514

There wasn't much to it, two long tables with 16 chairs were the largest set of furniture. She opened the large wooden chest closest to the door, astounded when she felt it to be cold, cold and filled with food. Inside she saw almost a week's worth of meat, 2 meals for everyone every day. On top of that, she was pretty sure she saw orange juice, milk, eggs, and a note engraved into the top inside of the wooden freezer (how exactly did that work?) "All of this can be found within the arena".What did that mean? She knew then that they had been placed there and were expected to simply play along. Psssht! She closed the lid, determining she would explore the rest of the shack while waiting for those outside and before telling everyone what she had found.

On the other side of an entry way was another chest, when she opened this one, also large and wooden, she was almost surprised to find that it wasn't also cooled. Inside were the following things:​
  • 2 Large Tarps​
  • A small first aid kit​
  • 2 Large Milk Jugs : Glass and empty but resealable​
  • 7 Blankets​
  • 3 jugs of what appeared to be soap, inscribed on them "Will not empty"​
  • 18 Plates​
  • 7 Cups​
  • 14 Tooth brushes and tooth paste​
  • 8 large bundles of thick, black rope​
  • 3 pack of normal, silver, duct tape​
  • 10 beach sized towels, white​
Maya opened and closed her mouth, "What the fuck?" She asked no one in particular, what was going on here? They'd left them with the things to survive, and survive clean, and survive sane. What did they want them to do then? Were they pets?

She shook herself, not able to think about it any more. She walked through the walkway and found a bathroom type setup with tile floor and a drain the middle of the room. 3 showers on the left side with no curtains that, after inspection, had both hot and cold water. Two large basins of water, like industry sinks that also had working hot and cold water and a pump in the middle of the soap from before that also said "Will not empty". To her right were 4 toilet stalls with toilet paper and a note on the rolls "Will not empty".

It was almost as if they didn't want them worried about survival, they did expect them to hunt and gather but they would always have soap, water, and a place to use the restroom. It was beyond weird and she had no idea what was going on.

She walked back to the living room, standing in front of the fireplace and whistling loudly. "Listen up everyone!" She yelled, waiting for everyone's attention before continuing, "So I just looked around the shack and it's weird. We have all of the things we need - food, water, soap, blankets, toothbrushes - and though we'll eventually have to hunt for food, I think this - " she waved her arms around to indicate the area and situation that they were in " - about something other than survival."

Ahh! So I know it's a long post, I just wanted to get more into the details of the shack they are in. Please let me know if you have any questions about it.

Also at this point we're assuming that everyone made it into the shack safe and sound. :)

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Kujo Joshua

Joshua looked away from the pink-haired girl (@DANAsaur) for a second as Maya waved her arms around. What she said made sense. Strangely enough, they all ended up in a little shack that had all the necesities, even if it wasn't the most comfortable place ever. He couldn't help but notice the lack of beds, though, if they were expected to stay around for a while.

"That may be so, but then where are the sleeping quarters? The floor? Make a bed out of leaves? We're not, or at least I assume we're not, wild animals," he said to Maya (@HelloBeautifulChild ), shifting his sitting position so as to face her. "Though I think you're right about this not being about survival, though. We don't need beds to live. They're just comfortable...But anyway, I guess you have a point there. But then, what is the point of all this? What do you suggest?" he asked her as he crossed his arms.

He suddenly remembered that he had run off on Geo quite rudely when Kiri called his attention. He figured he'd shoot her an apology. "Hey, Geo (@IceQueen ), sorry about running off on you like that. It's just, Kiri said something that suggested he might've come from where I came from, so I got a little overly excited. Sorry about that."

Rosalyn

Before Rosalyn knew what was happening, she felt her shoulder grabbed and Paul(@Moogle-Girl) went crazy on her and she immediately felt very uncomfortable. "I-uh... What?" She sounded off, staring rather confused at the boy as he seemed to suffer a manic episode. "Paul, calm down." she managed to choke out before he himself seemed to notice what was going on an fixed himself, suddenly seeming cool again. Shit, I had to associate myself with the Manic Depressive one. She thought to herself as she backed away slowly, thankful to hear Maya make an announcement. Though... still a bit sad she wasn't alerted to if she was from a special fictional universe or not.

Rosalyn then heard Kujo(@Kaykay)'s response and giggled. "Supplies, a house full of people in tight quarters so they're forced to interact, a large outdoor area where we can separate into little groups. Sound familiar?" She suggested, proud of her observations. She assumed it was something for someone's entertainment, or some kind of social experiment. Either way it seemed like something Stephen King and the makers of Big Brother came up with on a coffee date. Only question then is if there are cameras. No cameras and it must be a social experiment... What was that book... Maze Runner? Yeah that was it.

Oh God. What the hell were they in for.

Kuro Tsukinome

After finishing up the firewood run with Akira (@Akira) and Kiri (@DapperDogman), Kuro made his ninnekos go back to where they were summoned from. It was always hard to get ninnekos to be a summoning but Kuro just had a way of words that got them to agree to it. That being then and this being now, he noticed that everyone seemed to be together once more but figured he'd just blend in as best as possible. Suddenly Maya (@HelloBeautifulChild) came back letting the group know that they had all the necessities provided for them, minus food and warmth other than the blankets."Well then, I supposed it depends on what you mean by that. How much of everything do we have. I just finished gathering the firewood so we should have more than enough for however long we're going to be here no thanks to the two that joined me of course." Kuro informed, more to everyone than one person.

He didn't really have anyone to talk to besides Akira who recently compared him to a manga she's read. As for Kiri, he just seemed a little strange to him but if conversation should arise he wouldn't hesitate to talk back. The rest of the group was still a mystery to him and until he got to know them in some way, shape or form, he was going to keep his guard up around them.

Akira Tsukigami

After Akira started to notice that it was getting darker she got a chill up her spine, warning her of the impending cold. And even though she knew she'd be completely alright with staying out and exploring she felt as if she had to return to the large hut that they all awoke in. As she head in with Kuro and Kiri, she heard Maya, the other redhead, make an announcement. Akira took it in, along with commentary of others in the room. She leaned against a wall as she thought everything over, everything that had happened so far. None of it made sense: 12 people from different worlds all waking up in the same room, with enough for basic necessities for all of them, it definitely wasn't about survival, but then what was it about? She just couldn't wrap her head around it. She hated this feeling, of not knowing things, important things.

She sighed before blurting out, "I think you should know that I'm not human." After realizing what she said she immediately regretted it. And then she wondered what the hell made her say that. There was no way she'd tell a soul back in Fiore- except her best friend Yuki, and after a few years as a matter of fact, but these were complete strangers that she's hadn't even known a full 24 hours yet let alone considered friends. Comrades, nakama, maybe but that was the extent of her feelings towards anyone at the moment. So again she wondered why, why would she spill one of her biggest secrets to people she hardly knew. Though a part of her felt relieved that even though she told them that, she didn't reveal the whole secret surrounding that statement.

@Tsuki, @DapperDogman, @HelloBeautifulChild

Kirigama Saito

Kiri perked a brow at the redhead's sudden announcement and laughed lightly, his arm flashing back into a blade for a moment "I don't know if you noticed, but neither am I" he laughs to himself as he starts to shave one of the blocks of wood with a small blade he forms with his thumb, trimming it down into kindling for the fire as he glances up at her for a moment "Your soul doesn't give away much..." he says it in such a way it was obvious he was used to speaking about people's souls like anyone could just look at them "So...you care to go a little deeper into what you mean by 'not human'?"

After a moment he places the small pieces of kindling into the fireplace, setting up a few blocks of wood above it and smiling as he sparks his lighter a few times, before igniting it and trying to get a small fire going
She'd certainly taken him off guard, such a sudden announcement wasn't something he expected from her, though seeing her use magic like that, he knew something wasn't normal about her, normal people couldn't use their souls like that without immense training

@Akira

Last edited:
Paul Derick

@Mad Magus "Sorry, sorry," muttered Paul. Why had he done that? He'd totally lost control over himself. He could only hope that Rosalyn wouldn't think too badly of him for his strange behavior; Paul really felt like the girl was someone worth sticking by. Like if he just kept by her side, everything would turn out just fine. He just had to not totally weird her out right away, something that would normally be super easy for him...

Maya (@HelloBeautifulChild) whistled to grab everyone's attention -- and quite effectively at that in the small space, ow -- and announced that the two chests Paul had noticed earlier were chock full of supplies. The mention of food made him perk up, and he immediately pushed his way through to the refrigerated chest to take a peek inside for himself. Plenty of meat of all different sorts, easily enough for everyone to live on for a week or so, along with a few breakfast items, but no seasonings or vegetables that he could use to make a really nice dish. If he were still in Sburb, he could easily alchemize everything he needed, but this would have to do for now.

"Is there any cooking stuff?" Paul asked Maya, looking around the shack for more supply chests. "Pots, pans, silverware? I can cook, really well. Does this place even have a stove...?" It wasn't exactly pizza, but he still knew his way around a kitchen. Cooking over an open fire, though, now that would be a new experience.

Before he could get an answer, Akira (@Akira) suddenly blurted out that she wasn't human. Paul looked up from his search at her, shrugged, and said, "Could've fooled me." She must've been a shapeshifter or something. Completely unfazed, Paul resumed looking around the cabin for anything resembling an electric stove. The odds weren't looking good, though.

Fianna Lovelace

Fianna continued listening to the music, ignoring everything that is happening around her and just minding her own business. She really needs to make a move now or she'll be alone for God knows how long.

She was about to stand up when a guy approached her and tried to talk to her. His voice was loud enough to be heard through her music so she knew he was referring to her. Besides, she's the only one named Fianna here right?

"P--" Fianna was cut off of her sentence when Joshua (Kaykay) talked to the girl (HelloBeautifulChild) who seems like taking the leadership around the shack.

Sighing, she listened well and had to stop herself from laughing at Joshua's question. "And why not? The leaves are quite comfy to sleep on." she commented, remembering a time where they had to go camping in Idris and survive by themselves for 3 days. It was fun and educational, not as bad as she thought it would be.

As the boy shifted its body to talk to someone else, she knew she lost her chance to make him as a friend. "Ugh.. Way to go Fianna" she mumbled to herself before listening to her music once again, wallowing in self pity and depression.

Will Leblanc

Will stood away from the door, keeping in a somewhat close vicinity to Cadence as he heard Maya speak. "It's wood. That's a start. The shack should keep the humidity up in here, if we talk allot and somehow keep the door closed from air entering. Otherwise, it's a lost cause." He nodded at Maya, then at Cadence. "Maybe we can take the table, and put it over the door. I bet that'd keep it from going so cold!" His enthusiasm sparked as he smiled at no one in particular. What he did notice was the pink haired girl, sitting alone as he crouched and waved a hand at her. "Hello! Earth to the pink haired girl!" Will smiled playfully and friendly at her as he extended his hand toward her. "Will. Will Leblanc. Yours?" Introductories given by each party, he'd speak up again. "I saw you being a loner in the corner. Seems you should Uhm.. Talk to the others, I suppose. Like, me and Cadence! We're friends, and.. Maya who's the.. Leader." Will then pondered to himself as he looked up at the ceiling, before looking back down at her. "A-Aye, I don't really know much of anybody here, except those two. It's a pleasure to meet you."

@Thurrbo @DANAsaur @HelloBeautifulChild

Fianna Lovelace

As she wallowed in self pity and just focused her attention on the music, a hand passed in front of her seemingly trying to gain her attention. Looking up to see a new guy (ResistingTheEnlightened) approaching her, removed her earphones once again and stared at him. "Fianna Lovelace, pleasure to meet you Will Leblanc" she replied, shaking his hand before smiling sweetly. Yes! Finally, I got someone to talk to! Way to go Fifi! He seems like a nice and friendly guy, but she shouldn't trust him so easily. They've just met for goodness sakes! It's just illogical to do that. "I did try to talk to others." She said, glancing at Joshua (Kaykay) for a second before continuing "but it seems like I'm boring so..why should I even bother?"

It's easy for Fianna to lose confidence and self esteem once she's been rejected or ignored. After all, she's not used to socializing with people because no one even tried socialized with her except now. "So.. uhm.. What are you? I mean what do you do from your place and where are you from?"

Kujo Joshua

Akira randomly blurted out her lack of humanity. Odd. She certainly looked human. How many of them were strange like that? All of them? Could Joshua even fully call himself a human with his Hamon and Stand? And what about all these others, who seemed almost equally strange? Whatever. He'd figure it out, eventually.

Ironically, by apologizing to Geo, he had done the same mistake and ignored Fianna this time. However, he didn't even realize it. He probably needed to socialize more often. After apologizing to Geo, Joshua turned back to Fianna. "...I can't say I have personal experience with sleeping on leaves, so maybe it isn't as bad as I figure it is." He noticed another guy had dropped by, striking up conversation with the girl at the table with him. He didn't seem to notice Joshua, however.

"Ahem!" he cleared his throat, somewhat annoyed that he hadn't been noticed. "Good to meet you, Will Leblanc."

Joshua finally realized what he'd done when Fianna answered Will. "Er...sorry..." he apologized, scratching the back of his head.

@DANAsaur @ResistingTheEnlightened

Cadence Scott

For a moment, Will (@ResistingTheEnlightened) went rambling on about the Sherlock Holmes from his universe and how he had assisted with one of the detective's great cases. Cadence listened intently and in awe -- she couldn't get over how strange it felt to hear someone talking about Sherlock Holmes as if he was a real person. And she couldn't help but smile in response to it. In fact, if everyone here was really from a different universe, all of these people probably had intriguing stories to tell...

Of course, then Will had to go and say something about cuddling-- er, huddling, to keep warm. "Oh, hah hah... I-I mean, hopefully it won't get too cold..." she chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck.

Cadence had been so interested in this conversation with Will (and caught off-guard by his comment) that she didn't even notice Maya (@HelloBeautifulChild) slip away and explore the shack. Upon her return, she whistled for everyone's attention and gave the low-down on what she found. Food? Shelter? Bathrooms? Supplies? (And not just the necessities -- dishware and everything!) Cadence stared into the ground, a million thoughts flying through her head. Maya was right -- something fishy was definitely going on here. Somehow, everyone in this room had been hand-picked out of their respective universes and dropped into this strange arena, with no context and all amenities accounted for. (Well, nearly all.) Cadence furrowed her brow as she looked up at the ceiling and examined the shack. Honestly, she had the strangest gut feeling... like they were being watched.

But no cameras were to be found. Or at least, none that could be seen easily. Cadence frowned as the others started to speculate at what might be going on here. She thought about chiming in... but as the wind picked up to great new speeds outside, it shook the door violently. Cadence shivered as she felt a draft seeping in through the door and windows with the thrashing weather outside -- and when Will made a comment about putting the table in front of the door to seal it, she suddenly had an idea. "Wait a minute!" she said, almost forgetting who she was in the context of all these strangers. "Hold off on moving that table -- I can take care of this."

With that said, Cadence pulled her wand out of the pocket in her robe and approached the front door. Pointing it at the door, she uttered, "Impervius," and flicked her wrist. There was a hushed wooshing sound that followed, and, after a moment, Cadence could no longer feel the wind seeping through the door. She smiled giddily, ecstatic that she could still use magic in this strange universe in which she had been placed.

Wearing a beaming expression, she spun around to face Maya, adding, "I can seal up all the windows too. As long as that fire stays going--" she pointed her thumb over her shoulder at Kiri as he stoked a fire, "--then we shouldn't have to worry about this place freezing over." She said, twirling her wand around once between her fingers with a smile.

With that, Cadence dashed around the small cabin, casting the Impervius charm on all of the windows and sealing out the windy weather. She made it back to her original spot in time to see Will approaching the pink-haired girl (@DANAsaur) sitting silently in the corner. Cadence cocked her head to the side in curiosity as Will introduced the two of them as friends -- why, they'd only known each other for the duration of a single conversation! And still, Cadence smiled slightly... because she was strangely flattered by it.

Deciding that had been her cue to join in the conversation, Cadence jumped right in. She did, however, notice the guy (@Kaykay) that had been a bit alienated by Will's intro, so she started there. "Joshua, right?" she said, trying to diffuse the awkward. "And Fianna. I'm Cadence -- nice to meet you both." Fianna had followed up with an insecure comment about how boring she was, at which Cadence scoffed. "If you're anything like the rest of us kooks, you're probably very interesting. I mean, none of us are even from the same universe, right?" She offered a friendly smile. "Boring is all about perspective, and you can't possibly be boring when you're from a different universe."

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Leblanc

Will smiled at Fianna, shaking her hand in a gentle and respectful manner before letting go. "Fianna Lovelace.. Strange little name. Never heard of it, but nevertheless, interesting in it's totality." As she nodded at Kujo, he would turn his head, before reverting his attention to Fianna. "Boring? Come on, somebody with pink hair, the name of a princess, and friendliness like a.. " Will actually stopped for a moment, looking for the right word to say as he tilted his head. "U-Uhm.. A dolphin? Dolphins are nice, Right?" Will rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling nervously. "Sorry.. Couldn't find the right word." He saw her timidness, understanding himself as it was difficult for him to even walk up to her. "Well.. I'm human, obviously. Great homo sapien from Earth, from the great kingdom or country of Scotland!" He smirked, nodding his head. "I'm a photographer.. Well, not famous but, freelance."

Will was then interrupted by the man, rather in disrespect as he stood up from his crouch, yet somewhat irritated. "Is there something wrong, mate?" His hand furled in his pocket as he took something out, hidden by his hand as he looked at Kujo rather angrily. "I don't exactly appreciate your tone. I was simply speaking to the lady since she was alone. Didn't know she was your girlfriend." It wasn't a tease, but it was rather what he thought before Cadence would walk in herself, seemingly trying to diffuse the situation. This gave a nod toward her, and a look in the eyes that said "If you hadn't come, I'd be three seconds away from punching the poor bloke." He reverted his attention back to him before putting the object back in its pocket, Kujo apologising as he nodded. "Yes. Right." And had no more to say, except an irritated expression.

@DANAsaur @Thurrbo @Kaykay

Kuro Tsukinome

Kuro simply stood there watching the others talk since the only ones who have ever decided to strike up a conversation with him were the non-human magician(@Akira), which didn't really phase him upon hearing about it since he's seen things in his lifetime that no boy his age should've, and the other non-human male whose body could for into a weapon apparently. Why he was here without his wielder is another question for another day. Instead of approaching the ones talking just to worm his way into a conversation he simply stayed back and waited for Kiri(@DapperDogman) to finish with the fire.

Once the fire was roaring and crackling, all that was left was to prep dinner. Since everyone was so busy flapping their gums, Kuro took it upon himself to head over towards the large cold box closest to the front door. He looked inside and raised an eyebrow seeing the meat that was in there and immediately took it out. It'd be best to say the meals for later and use the things that weren't already premade beforehand. Kuro re-summoned one ninneko and had them hold the meal on their back while he cut it. Once it was set up into portions he put the rest away and kept all that he needed.

Now came the hard part. Kuro somehow managed to cook the meat after figuring out how to and called out to everyone. "If you're hungry then grab some meat off the plate on the table. I figured that we might as well use our mouths for something other than just idle chit chat." he says then grabs a chair and sits in a corner with the ninneko he summoned, sharing his meat with it every so often.

Fianna Lovelace

Another person decided to join their conversation and introduced herself as Cadence (Thurrbo). This girl reminded her of something and based on her little magic earlier, Fianna was certain that this girl is from Hogwarts or from Harry Potter. Fianna isn't freaked out about it or anything because she's quite a fan fiction girl. "Pleasure to meet you Cadence"

"A dolphin?" Fianna asked, giggling lightly at how cute Will (ResistingTheEnlightened) is acting right now. "It's alright. I've never really seen a dolphin before up and personality, but I think they're friendly creatures."

Due to her being a shadow hunter, her recreational activities are very different from the common man. Her recreational activities are either exploring dangerous forests and killing demons or studying demons and their habitats. That's pretty much what she does. Her entire life revolves around demons and because of this, she's very, very different from the other shadowhunters.

She smiled when Will mentioned that he's a photographer from Scotland. It always fascinates her how a picture could just catch the moment and never change as time goes by. "A photographer from Scotland. Do you have any photos of Nessie?" she asked, referring to the Loch Ness monster. She'd never seen the Lochness monster before and it's a mystery to her if it's a demon or not. "Anyway, I'm a shadowhunter from Id--erhm.. London. Uhm.. shadowhunters are like demon slayers, but we're much more... Modern than demon slayers."

Fianna is getting a bit more comfortable now that she got some information about Will but it made her a tad bit uncomfortable when Joshua (Kaykay) joined in with an annoyed voice. Just what has gotten into him? "Uhm.. Joshua.."

That's when she felt the dense atmosphere and the tension between the two guys. It seems like a fight is brewing between the two, but good thing Cadence swoop in and broke it up. "Girlfriend?" She looked at Will, baffled and blushing madly. "I am not his girlfriend, " she said, glancing at Joshua before mumbling. "This is one of the reasons why I'm afraid of having friends. I hate to see them fighting... Look, I'm sorry for causing this mess. I'll just.. Go.. "

Fianna then started to walk away from the trio, thinking of other places where she can have peace and quiet.

Kujo Joshua

"Ah, yes, that's right," he answered Cadence, though ironically he hadn't really noticed her until just then either. As Will spoke to Joshua, it appeared he had gotten the wrong idea. Joshua was mostly upset that he'd been ignored, whether Will wanted to hit on Fianna or not wasn't exactly on his top list of priorities. Of course, Will had no way to know that, and had gotten rather agitated by Joshua's rudeness. But Joshua had been in enough fights to recognize the look in Will's eyes and figured it'd be best if they didn't fight. After all, they should all try to get along if they were stuck together, right? He sighed. "She's not. Just met her myself. Sorry about that, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself anyhow," he told the other man. ...Wait, what had he just said? That was way too honest. Something was up. He was reckless and not too good with words, but he wasn't that bad at social interaction. Probably.

Way to go, Kujo.

He let out another sigh as Fianna got up and tried to take off. Hurting people like that was something he absolutely hated. He heard Kuro (@Tsuki ) say something about food, but now wasn't the time, not yet at least. "No, it's my fault. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I just thought I'd talk to people, I mean, it's been a while since I met new people who didn't just want to get in a fight, so I figured it was worth a shot. But I guess I'm not really suited for this kind of thing. I keep talking and making everything worse and worse for everyone I talk to. These guys seem friendly enough...I guess," he paused his rambling just for a moment to look at Will, "So come back here, and stick with them." After that, he turned around so as to not face the others. Perhaps that last statement was a bit demanding, but he thought she'd been enjoying the duo's company so he figured she wouldn't mind it.

@DANAsaur @ResistingTheEnlightened @Thurrbo

Will Leblanc

Will scratched his head, chuckling lightly at her giggle albeit it be out of embarrassment. "A'ye.." While being nice to friends and all, he still felt out of place in this shack full of strangers. As he noticed both Fianna and Kujo walk opposite ways, he sighed and extended his arms. "No, no, it's truly my fault for the hostile act. Get over here, you two." His hands would reach for each of there arms, leading them back to each adjacent chair, right across from each other. "First off, the floor was for you two. Sorry for interrupting. Second, if I said the wrong word, then consider yourselves mates, and let's not get angry with each other, a'ye? A'ye. So all on my part, I'm sorry. Please, both of you, continue your conversation, by all means. Again, sorry." His apology was sincere as he spoke it, in his own mind, he might've been the one lighting the flames. What he wish he didn't do, he did, and he was genuinely sorry for that as he let Kujo, Fianna, and Cadence speak.

@Kaykay @DANAsaur @Thurrbo

Cadence Scott

Cadence was startled when Will (@ResistingTheEnlightened) verbally lashed out. Sure, Joshua had sounded a bit irritated, but certainly nothing worth throwing punches over! She was glad she had gotten there in time to break things up, but she still shot him a curious side-glance, as if to ask him what was up. Before she could get any other words out, though, Fianna (@DANAsaur) interjected, apologizing for causing a problem.

In response to this, Joshua (@Kaykay) also apologized and offered some strange words about how he wasn't suited for friends, starting to walk off in a different direction. Cadence glanced back and forth between the two others as she started to panic, and her mouth dropped open a bit at this strange turn of events -- what was going on here? Why was everyone acting so gosh-darn weird?

It was at this point that Will spoke up and finally offered a true apology, pulling Joshua and Fianna back and sitting them down, offering himself to step out of the conversation. Cadence rolled her eyes at these apologetic antics and stepped in -- again, trying to diffuse a whole different kind of awkward this time. "I have a better idea," she said, smiling.

With a wave of her wand, she spoke the word, "Orchideous." And from the tip of her wand sprouted a small bouquet of flowers. She picked three out and handed one to each of her three new compadres, Will, Fianna, and Joshua. "Here -- a friendship flower!" Cadence smiled, trying to ignore how cheesy that statement was. Taking the rest of the bouquet in hand, she added, "Since we're all stuck in this wacky situation together, how about we forget all the hostile and overly-apologetic antics, and we just go have a meal together? As unlikely friends?" She pointed over her shoulder at Kuro (@Tsuki) as he set food out on the table. "We can start over from scratch."

With that, Cadence stood up and led the way over to the table, setting the colorful bouquet down in the center. She looked over the table of food, surprised that Kuro was able to make all this so quickly. "Thanks for doing this, Kuro. It looks great!" she said, looking over at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.