Killer Romance Season 10: The Price of Love

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira turned to Paul. (@Moogle-Girl) "You said you were a Knight did you not?" She asked. "Have you heard of the Lioness?" She used her grandmother's nickname. "Many stories are told of her, along with Lady Keladry. They are the only female Knights in Tortall and the surrounding kingdoms." Kira thought that maybe this Knight might some stories Mother never told her.

Geo Hamada

Geo spent her time observing everyone, and she meant everyone. The one with the red hair seemed to be both confusing, and irritating. She didn't seem like she would get along at all with Geo. She surveyed some of the guys, but it's not like anything would happen. She had been in the same scenario many times before. Men were men, same with women, and hardly anyone could stand her either way so she preferred not to get her hopes up.

Looking around, Geo's eyes were caught by a man with shades( @Moogle-Girl ) who seemed to be sneaking off somewhere. Normally, she wouldn't have taken interest in someone like him, but he was acting suspicious. "Hey beanie." She said, chewing on her tongue since she seemed to be fresh out of gum at the moment. "Where are you going?" she asked skeptically. She had no idea what was going on, but if anyone had found a way out, she wanted to be the first to know

Paul Derick

@IceQueen Paul froze, immediately plastering on his trademark icy poker face. "Nowhere," he said, shrugging again. Who's leaving? Certainly not him. Nope, he'd never dream of it. "Where are you going?"

Before Geo could respond to the nonsensical question, Kira (@CynderTheDragoness) spoke up. She had some medieval garb on; it reminded Paul of the sorts of outfits his friend Pear would fill her sylladex with. Kira said something about a Lioness -- it made Paul think about the Denizens, huge monsters that held an integral part in Sburb's lore -- but that was as far as he could follow her. Pear only roleplayed being a ruling princess and all that; this girl seemed serious. "Uh, not that kind of Knight," said Paul. At least, he didn't think he would eventually become a traditional medieval knight.

Paul stood still for the time being, but as soon as eyes were off him, he'd be booking it for the door...​

Kira was disappointed. Has no one here heard of the legendary female Knights of Tortall? That could wait though. It was clear now that she was not trapped in the Divine Realms. "Well, it I'm Not in the Divine Realms and this is not Kyproith's doing, I'm going to find out where I am and what I'm doing here." She said, heading for the door.

Kujo Joshua

Joshua just shook his head. It appeared some of them couldn't be bothered to stick around first, just wanting to head out immediately. Given that the area seemed pretty plain, he was prioritizing getting to know the others over the area. After all, they were much more interesting than this little cottage and surrounding forested area. He turned to Geo, who had just pointed out that Paul was trying to leave. Strangely, Joshua had noticed it too. Which was odd for him, because he hadn't been paying much attention to him. It must've been Star Platinum's eyesight, he figured.

He was well aware that Stands could only be seen by Stand users. None of these people were one of those, right? He called out Star Platinum as he took a step towards Geo, having it watch Paul for the time being. Walking out was one thing, but sneaking out was something else.

"Hey. I figured we should try to get on good terms, for now," he said to Geo (@IceQueen), extending his hand. She seemed to be relatively normal for now, so he'd start trying to know her first. Also, she hadn't introduced herself yet. "I've already introduced myself enough, I think. What's your name? Where are you from?"

He heard Kira head for the door. Getting to know her would have to wait, then.​

Last edited:
Maya Jones

Maya Jones
Maya glared at Paul @Moogle-Girl and Kira @CynderTheDragoness. Running. Shameful. She had to stow her violent tendencies though, because she was outnumbered and knew that it was a tad bit extreme to pummel someone for running away in a situation like this. I'm the one without social skills and these dorks can't even stick together, pssht.

"How about, instead of running away, we introduce ourselves to the remaining two and then determine what we have in common?" She asked, barely keeping the bitter sarcasm out of her voice. She looked at the other two, one a girl with dark red hair who looked very feminine @Mad Magus and a man with thick, long, brown hair and almost tribal clothing @kimsim12. He looks like an Avatar water-tribe cosplay, she internally groaned at the memory of her little brother watching that all summer in their play/office room. She learned all about demons, vampires, etc. and that stupid avatar show.

She looked at Cadence @Thurrbo, "Sorry, didn't mean to mispronounce your name." She wasn't sure why she cared, though quite possibly it was because Maya had insulted her as a tactic to calm people down and she hadn't been offended. A team player, now if everyone else could do that.​

Rosalyn Peterson

Rosalyn had woken up pretty soon after the first person had awoken in this strange place, but by her better judgement she chose to remain silent. Something about this place screamed Witch Labyrinth, but at the same time somehow didn't. It quickly dawned on her that nobody here knew what the fracking hell was going on in this place, or why they were all here, which made her a bit more comfortable she wasn't alone in her (possibly blissful) ignorance.

After a few people made introductions she tuned them all out as she stood up and began searching the cabin for any signs of... well anything. They could all throw around greetings if they wanted, but what good would that do them in their current situation? Besides her stomach was growling something fierce and she wanted food dammit! That's when the other area of the cabin caught her eye, something about the way the construct looked screamed they had some kind of sustenance or toiletries in it, but by the time she was ready to go investigate, she finally let herself notice the girl trying to take charge (@HelloBeautifulChild) and immediately blushed and giggled in nervousness.

"Oh hi... I'm Rosalyn, or Rosey if you want. I could give you a detailed explanation of who I am, but all you need to know is I'm from New York and that means I'm meaner than my pretty appearance." She said with a smile tilting her head a bit before noticing some of the weird clothes a few of the people had on coupled with the absolutely adorable dumbfounded looks of a few of the guys. Mmmph, now was not the time to get all hot and bothered by her newfound company. "I don't know about any of you, but I'm starving, and I have a feeling there's food in here." She said, gesturing at the place that had caught her eye.​

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Akira, maroon, dashed, 5"] After she started to think rationally instead of freaking out more, she concluded with the others, they weren't remotely from the same place. "Fine I'll play along with your little...games, my name is Akira Tsukizawa, and I'm a wizard." she stood, brushing off her layered skirts and sleeves. She directed their attention to her stomach, or rather the pale green marking centered on her abdomen, "Specifically a wizard of the Fairy Tail guild in Fiore on the continent of Ishgar." she explained, then sighed, "Not that any of you even know what I'm talking about... It seems that all of us come from different worlds, or universes even. I apologize for panicking earlier, if you knew what happened before I awoke you'd understand..."

Akira then sighed in relief as she found her lacrima still in its dragon claw pendant on her choker. She gripped it, grateful that it was still intact and working. She wondered how, no, why they were all here. So many questions ran through her head but most importantly, would she ever get back? And what happend on Tenrou Island? "Anyway I can go survey the area, see what around, if there's anything to eat or hunt, or any water around." the redhead offered, though staying put to see if anyone wanted to go with her.
[/fieldbox]

Arlic stood there listening to the others talk about where they were from and who they were. While he did think that mattered he also figured it didn't matter. He was more concerned in finding a way off this island or..wherever they were before things got even worse then they already were. However it didn't appear that everyone else was going to worry about that at the moment. He sighed and rubbed his eyes. Fine if they wanted to do introductions first then he'd go with it. He had no intention of making enemies while he was here he did however plan to find a way home. He walked forward a bit more to get the attention of at least one or two members of the group that had assembled. If no one listened to him that was fine but he didn't really care. If he was going to be alone here then he would be. He had been his whole life after all. "My name is Arlic Kolard. I am a saiyan warrior raised on earth. I'm a martial artist and I do what I can to protect my home from any one who would harm it."

Tsuki heard Akira's(@Akira) suggestion and shook his head. "No one knows what's out there. We did just wake up a couple minutes ago, remember. If anything, it'd be best is no one went alone out there because again, we don't know what's out there. Name's Kuro, Kuro Tsukinome. Ninja and that's all you need to know." he says then folds is arms. "As for going out and looking for necessities, I'll help with that. We will be counting on each other after all since we don't know how long we'll be here or why we're here in the first place. The most important thing is survival right now until we're told otherwise."

"Now then, I say we should get a move on before it gets too dark outside. We won't be able to identify what may or may not be poisonous out there if we don't do this with the sun in the sky." He stated then grabbed her hand before she could answer and made his way out of the sack with her and headed to the surrounding forest. A part of him had a a bad feeling but for now he was going to let it be and consider it as just a passing thing.

Cadence Scott

Cadence raised a curious eyebrow and wrinkled her nose in confusion at Paul's (@Moogle-Girl) language. Sburb? Meteors? Everything blowing up? But more importantly... "Every world?" Cadence repeated, chuckling awkwardly. "You say that like there's more than one -- er, sorry, used to be more than one..."

A few more people got around to introducing themselves. One of them literally came out and said straight up that she was a wizard, which caught Cadence extremely off-guard. She-- You can't just... What?! She thought about asking Akira what school she studied magic at, but when some nonsense about being in a guild was mentioned, Cadence realized they perhaps weren't thinking of the same thing. (Shocker.) Her mind was almost literally reeling at this point. What sort of madness was going on here?! Finally, someone else spoke exactly what Cadence was thinking -- none of them could even have been from the same universe, that's how weird this was. "B-But, that's not possible..." she muttered to herself. "There's only one universe -- right?"

At that moment, she noticed Paul sneaking towards the exit. She wasn't really sure where he thought he was going, but that didn't matter. He was trying to abandon everyone, when it seemed pretty important that the group stick together until some semblance of organization and/or understanding was achieved. "Hey!" she called, picking up her broomstick so she wouldn't lose it and running over to Paul before he 'escaped.' "You can't leave, I... I still have questions!"

Geo Hamada

Geo looked over at the guy named Paul ( @Moogle-Girl ) who seemed to recoil and ask where she was going to. "Well, I would like to know where here is before I go somewhere." She mumbled, blowing her dyed lock of hair in frustration. Sometimes she dreaded hanging out with people, some of them where just so, irritating.

Geo was about to make another fantastic point of pointing out he was going for the too when this strange guy with orange hair ( @Kaykay ) came over to her and introduced himself as Kujo. Geo stared at the man for a second before hesitantly sticking her hand into his. "Uh, hi." She said. "Geo. I'm from Sanfransokio, if that makes any sense to you." She said, still quite confused by this interaction.

Last edited:
Will Leblanc

Will somewhat heard the commotion going on from Cadence (@Thurrbo), looking at her curiously as he tilted his head. He pointed at her, albeit it be disrespectful, Will smiled a little, speaking in a light tone "H-Hey.. Aren't you in Harry Potter?" Obviously it was wrong, but he stood up and walked toward Cadence slowly, a smile soon turned into an awkward grin. "I could've sworn your from one.." He looked at Cadence from head to toe, nervous but trying to maintain composture as to not look like an idiot. "I-I'm Will. Will Leblanc. One of the best photographers in London and Sherlock Holmes number one helper!" He sounded somewhat of an ecstatic child, slowly looking down with an apologetic yet sheepish smile "S-Sorry.. It was stupid of me to act like so.." He said, eyes looking up to her own as he tried his best not to be so loud, or noticed.

[fieldbox="Akira, #b30000, dashed, 5"]Akira blushed, staring at Kuro's gloved hand wrapped around her. 'At least he won't find out right now...' She thought then looking up at him as he pulled her out the door. She saw that they the little cabin was in a clearing in what seemed to be an endless forest with it at the center. And as her senses focused on the new surroundings she looked to her left to see a small river nearby. "Hey!" she said, suddenly stopping and staying there, which probably would have pulled the so called ninja back as he wasn't strong enough to make her budge, she thought. "Look it's a river, do you think there might be fish?" she asked, starting to walk towards it, her hand still in his. "And what do you mean you're a ninja? Is it anything like that Naruto manga?" she asked, then realizing that he more than likely had no idea what she was talking about, but she didn't say anything to see how he'd respond.
[/fieldbox]

@Tsuki

Last edited:
Kujo Joshua

It appeared she was somewhat annoyed by his attempt to interact. Looked like years of little social interaction were getting to him. Though since she was humoring him, he figured he'd at least talk a little longer before trying to speak to someone else.

"Ah, okay, that's...wait. Sokio?" he suddenly realized she hadn't actually said San Francisco. Perhaps it was a way they referred to a part of San Francisco. It appeared this girl wasn't normal, either. Perhaps nobody in this room was normal. He knew he sure wasn't, and with the flying man and talk of wizards, his hypothesis was likely correct.

Indeed, that Cadence girl spoke up, mentioning multiple universes. Was such a thing possible? Surely not, right? But then again, he had no evidence to the contrary, and it seemed to be supported by everything that was happening. Had no one from his own universe arrived here? Well, of all the infinite universes that was rather unlikely among such a small group.

"I'm from New York myself...well, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of universe are you from? Supposing that girl is right about this?" Jojo asked Geo. (@IceQueen)

Paul Derick

It seemed like Paul wasn't the only one thinking about leaving. Kira (@CynderTheDragoness) started heading that way too, though she was hardly secretive about it. And plenty of people had already found him out. Gah. Leaving wouldn't be that easy, apparently. And the others back in the game would probably be lost without him. Sure, a ton of them had been reaching the God Tiers after a plan went around to speed up the process, but Paul was the Knight, which meant...well, he was super important, somehow. Whatever. Point was, getting out of here was still high priority, but he didn't want to look like an idiot doing it.

The prospect of food was brought up, and suddenly it occurred to Paul that he'd finally have an excuse to start cooking again. In Sburb, the alchemy system let the players duplicate any item they had captchalogued, or even combine them to make new stuff, so access to food was trivial and cooking was a waste of time and energy. Naturally Paul had pretended to act cool about it, but he missed his job. Maybe if they could just find some ingredients, he could whip up something really impressive. Kuro (@Tsuki) pulled Akira (@Akira) out of the cabin in search of food; Paul silently wished them luck.

@Thurrbo "Well, yeah," Paul said to Cadence. "Where I came from there were four, and then tons more in the game..." He caught himself; none of these people knew about Sburb. Not knowing about the whole "multiple inhabitable planets" thing just cemented that. He felt like a total outcast. It was seriously throwing off his groove. "I mean, uh, yeah. Tons," he corrected himself. He took another step towards the exit -- maybe going even slower would make it less obvious -- but Cadence noticed that too. She ran towards him, once again calling unwanted attention. "Well hey, I'm not going anywhere," he said with a nervous chuckle. "What's up?"

Thankfully another guy, Will (@ResistingTheEnlightened), walked up to the two of them, drawing attention away from Paul. He took another step towards the door.

Geo Hamada

Geo looked over at the witch, who theorized having multiple worlds. 'I didn't even think there was other life on other planets, but another universe?' Scoffing lightly, Geo rolled her eyes. "This is ridiculous." She mumbled to herself, looking over at who she was talking too.

"Yeah, Sokio. You know, the city with... never mind. You obviously have no idea what I am talking about." She grumbled, shaking her head. "I come from earth, if that gives you any hint, so I have no idea where you come from because "New York" Don't ring a bell." She said, shaking her head.
@Kaykay

Kuro Tsukinome

Kuro listened to Akira (@Akira) but pulled her towards him when she tried to halt in place. When she mentioned the river, he didn't question how she knew that but instead nodded. "Alright then, we'll head there first. I wonder if anyone else is going to come with us. We could maybe get that one flying person(@Andy). Could use the muscle just in case." he says to himself then heard her ask her seemingly rediculous (but true) question. "Naruto....manga?" Instead of saying anything else he pointed to his slashed leaf headband. "I don't know about manga but the symbol on my headband means I'm from the Village Hidden in the Leaves or Konoha for short. The hokage there is named Naruto but as for this manga you're talking about, it might be some kind of coincidence that it has the same name but i doubt it." The dark skinned ninja answered then folded his arms and decided to wait and see if the aforementioned being would come outside on his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Akira
Kiri watched as a male yanked the redhead off and furrowed his brow "I suppose the ninja isn't wrong..." he couldn't help but worry about the risk of them being hurt, and in a moment had headed out of the door himself, ignoring the cold as he swung his arm, the length from the elbow down suddenly becoming a long blade, slashing at the foliage as he walked along, following their souls to them

He could feel them, like ripples on water, the vibrations of their souls, their wavelengths, sending out waves of energy to the air, making it crackle with energy and leaving a distinct way for him with his Soul Perception to see them and track them, without the magic of a witch, one who knew Soul Protect, they couldn't hide their souls, and even if they did know it, it would merely make their souls seem like a normal human's

"You two shouldn't rush off like that" he mutters, placing his hand on his hip, his right arm still a blade from his small scale deforestation "I don't suppose you really thought about taking something to gather firewood...unless you're not just a ninja, and you're also a magician who's hidden an axe on his person..." @Tsuki

His eyes locked on the female @Akira for a moment "And I don't see a machete on you either...so...what exactly did you both rush off for?" he asks, skeptical. At this point, it was hard to tell what was going on, and losing two people to recklessness wasn't something he wished to allow to happen

Reactions: Akira
"I'd like to see what the territory is like." Kira said. "How dependable against attack is it? Are we isolated? I have questions only exploration can answer. Anyone with similar questions is welcome to accompany me." She said as she looked around at everyone. Some people were dressed oddly. Maybe they were the latest fashions of Carthak, Scanra or Tyra. She was not one to judge. Her mother once tolf her s story of the time she came home from visiting Uncle Thom at the University in Scanra when he was studying to be a Mage and had blue hair, telling Grandad that it was the latest fashion. The things her mother did in her youth. The only stories Da tells are the Crow stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.