Killer Affection

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anime-Otaku12

Original poster
So...I had this idea. Not sure if anyone wants to start a RP with me. It's about a girl who loses her parents to an unknown killer and the girl sets out to find who killed her parents. Along the way she finds a boy that is eager to join her in her quest to find the killer. What she doesn't know, however is that this boy is the one who killed her parents in the first place. What's more to the story is that she has taken a liking to this boy. (Well, obviously it won't be a 2 children in love story, but they will be young adults...You know what I'm talking about ^^; )

Anyway, anyone want to RP this plot with me or have any ideas that could really add to the plot and then RP it with me? Let me know please via replying to this thread! Thanks!

Hey. I still have a few spots open for new RP's. I'd like to rp with you If you'd like

Ok. Sounds good. Did you want to do this idea I had or did you have one in mind? I am open to anything. I just want to RP!

No I was interested in your idea. I'd like to stick to that. Perhaps you can send me a PM and we can discuss it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.