1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK Kill Everyone! O:<

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Darkness Dies, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Literally.
    Would anyone be interested in getting themselves into trouble? Say, a high-class party is being thrown at the luxurious mansion of Rodrick Adam Boxington. Nobody really personally knows the man, other than he is the owner of "Box's Cars", a successful and well-known car dealership.
    Other company owners/random high-class people and their spouses (or if you don't have a spouse, you are able to bring a partner, or simply come alone) are coming from everywhere to meet each other and share their stories and such.
    What nobody knows is that once the clock strikes <Some late hour>, the mansion is locked down and everyone inside will... Die. Whether it be mysterious murder, insane suicide, or out-of-the-blue betrayal.
    Now whatever happens between <Undecided party start time> and <Undecided late hour>, then from <Late hour> to <Ungodly hour in the morning> is all up to the role players!
    But in the end, everyone will die. :D

Sooooo, is anyone interested? :)

2. COUNT ME IN, OMG.

This sounds beyond exciting.

3. This sounds like fun. I love these sorts of movies/scenarios. They make me think of Vincent Price.

I'm not sure how you plan to do this but I think a weekly Chat RP version of this might be fun. I'd still be interested if it were just a regular forum-based RP though.

4. Oh, hooray. ^-^
    I plan on making it a regular forum-based rp, since I am... Absolutely horrible with making dates happen. xD
    But on a more positive note, I'm glad I'm not the only one who favors this mass murder. :D

5. #6 Darkness Dies, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013