☾★Kiki's Search Thread!★☽

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

(Dis)Aster

Original poster
Hey, I'm Kiki! And I appreciate the click(or tap if you use a phone like I do ;3)
I've just come back from a recent hiatus and am eager to get a few partners in to roleplay with! But... There's a few things, good or bad, that you should know:

★ I need very understanding partners. I deal with anxiety and depression and can go from a million rellies a day to nothing for days, and the less comfortable I am with you, the more anxious I'll get about replying and you'll only have to wait longer.

★ Do not expect replies from me on weekends. You may get them if I'm available to type them up, but it's best you don't expect anything as I'm usually busy.

★ I prefer playing females in mxf pairings, should you be willing to work with someone with little experience playing a male and there is an interesting which plot, then I'd be willing to try, but please don't push me if I tell you I don't feel comfortable.

★ I write in past tense, third person, fair grammar and spelling, (I do use iwaku on my phone, so I may miss some things, but I try to proofread before posting) I would prefer partners who write in the same fashion.

★ I'll do my best to announce delays and absences outside the usual, I would like the same effort in return. If you are unable to let me know before it happens, don't be scared to just shoot me a message when you get back. If you let me know it was unexpected and you couldn't warn me but you're still interested in (or if you want to drop) our rp, I'll understand and we'll be all good!

★ I'm a sucker for cheesy stuff, romance, fantasy, slice of life, etc. Pretty much all the roleplays I participate in have romance in it, but it doesn't have to be the center most point, just like yup have it in there.

★ I'm not much one for fandoms, so if you don't see it here, I'm more than likely not comfortable/interested in doing it, sorry!

★ Outside of fandoms, if you have a particular plot or pairing in mind you think we might like to do that you don't see, even if it's just mixing up one or some of mine, don't be afraid to ask! The worst I can say is no!

★ Please let me know if you lose interest in our rp! We can try to change it, start a new one, or move on, no hard feelings, and I'll give you the same respect.

★ My characters I have here so far can be used in pretty much any of my rps, so if you have one you'd like to psi with, just ask! (They can be found here)

★ Give me a fun fact in your comment or message to show me you've read and accept all of these!

Pairings I'd like to do! (Role I'd like listed first)
Once Upon A Time
Girl x Stalker/Neighbor
Step Sister x Step Brother
Student x Teacher
Introvert x Extrovert
Human x Supernatural
Best Friends
Enemies
Sister x Brother's Best Friend
Student x Teacher
Female x Male Best Friend's Enemy

Plots! ( Loading.. )
*B = Role I'd like to play*

Second Chances
They were high school sweethearts; elementary if you want to get technical, but they didn't actually get together until high school when one of them finally mustered up the courage to ask. Well, that was the summer leading into Freshman year. Come the end of senior year, (A) messes up, big time. They break up and (B) cuts off all communication and even moves without a word. One day a few years later, a couple of (B)s friends invite her to come hang out for awhile with them before they go on vacation. Their last stop before they run to the airport is the new coffee shop that just opened up in their hometown. As the friends hug and say their goodbyes and leave, (A) walks in, and he's determined to talk to her and get her back in his life. Will he succeed, or only push her farther away?

Party Pooper
(A) is a regular partier, as he's outgoing and friendly with plenty of friends for the roster. He notices character (B) and makes it his goal to get her in the partying mood. (B) is not a regular partying person. The only reason she's in attendance at this one in particular is because her best and only friend dragged her here with a serious of puppy dog faces and idle threats. What will become of his efforts?

Are You Crazy?
There's a new person in town, or rather, a new patient, in room 117 (A) who causes quite the commotion upon his arrival, catching (B)s attention, who's been in the ward for a few years now yet barely talks to anyone. Over time and interaction, they form a relationship that slowly starts to help both of them more than the medicine seemed to be able. But what happens when (B) gets the news that they'll be leaving soon on account off her progress? (Alternatively, what happens when (A) gets threatened with a transfer on account of his outbursts?)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Pairings added;
Craving Student x Teacher, Enemies, Introvert x Extrovert, and Girl x Stalker (interested in adding dark, supernatural, and 18+ aspects to this one~)

Pairings added; Plots added~

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like the Student X Teacher angle

I. Game if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.