Kiki's Delivery Break!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

(Dis)Aster

Original poster
Hey, and thanks for stopping by! You can call me Kiki, and as I take a break from making deliveries (ba dum tss) I'm searching for some extremely tolerant partners!

Warnings/Things That May Scare You Off:
° I enjoy using small text that is light or brightly colored.
If this bothers you or makes it difficult for you to read for whatever reason, don't hesitate to ask me to choose a darker color or make my text a little bigger!

° Nothing within this thread was written to offend anyone, just matters of personal preference.

° I use Iwaku on my cell phone, this means that between autocorrect, the Swype feature I use, and occasionally voice to text, there will likely be mistakes here and there that I don't notice right away, especially if I'm in a rush, but I do my best to proofread and edit as I find errors.

° I usually do not come online on weekends , nor do I stay online past 5 o'clock pm (you can check my profile to see the time difference between us if there is any) as I devote these times to family.

° I may go back and forth with you all day one day and then not reply for a week. Not only do I have a life and therefore get busy and have certain responsibilities, but I can also get cases of writer's block, or just want to spend a longer amount of time to consider my response. Responses also depend on how many other RP's I may have going on at the time.

Preferences/More Stuff That May Scare You Off:

° I prefer to do MxF pairings where I play the female. (I am willing to double up, but this requires an interesting plot)
° I prefer to RP in the third person and past tense with other people who prefer the same (Non-negotiable)
° I prefer to RP within Iwaku. (The only other outlet I have is Skype, and I don't get on often, nor to I hand out my add to everyone who asks)
° I prefer to RP with people who can write more than a one liner or a short paragraph. Preferably 2 solid paragraphs at the minimum. And I do mean paragraphs, not two sentences s
paced out

like this.

° I prefer to RP with people who are 18+. I am willing to RP with 17- members, but am not as comfortable. Whereas I am not heavily based in inappropriate content I like the possibility/freedom for that to happen, and I just don't have that with younger members.
° I prefer to have romance in an RP, but that doesn't mean that it has to be the plot or center of the roleplay.
° I prefer partners willing to talk outside the RP either in general or about the RP. What do you think about My character? Isn't that so cool the way that ended up happening? Maybe we could do this or go this way from here!
° I prefer to not have to read a post full of unnecessary swearing, so please keep it to a minimum, as I usually feel excessive swearing makes what I'm reading boring and/or hard to get through, and may actually turn me away from the person/roleplay.

Fair enough, right? Maybe? Okay.. Well now that the majority of you have left, let's get to what those of you left are likely looking for, shall we?

Note: If there's something you really want to do, but don't see here, don't be afraid to ask! And pairings with plots are not limited to the plot I have with it.

Pairings!:
(Prefer for you to play, prefer to play)
(♡=currently wanting to do)
(*+#=has plot, find matching number)
(Currently Unavailable As Is)
(Roles Are Interchangeable/No Preference)

~x~

♡Extrovert x Introvert*1♡
♡Neighbors♡
♡Teacher x Student♡
Once Upon A Time RP
Supernatural x Human
Best Friends
♡Step Brother x Step Sister♡
Enemies
( Loading...)

Plots:
#1: Party Pooper ( Slice of Life, Romance )
Character A (mine) is not a regular partying person. The only reason she's in attendance at this one in particular is because her best and only friend dragged her here with a serious of puppy dog faces and threats. Character B (yours) is a regular party goer, as he's outgoing and friendly with plenty of friends for the roster. He notices character A and makes it his goal to get her in the partying mood. What will become of his efforts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few plots if your ok with action plots.

Hi, yeah I have some plots that you could try out, decline them if you don't like them....

Status
Not open for further replies.