Kids these days

M

Ms.Wrong

Original poster
Have you ever wondered how Kids are creepy as hell lately? The New generations only getting worse
Well here's one reason, check out this creepy ass video i just saw on Disney Junior, the disney channel show that plays for toddlers up to small children.

If you aren't creeped out by that big block then you're obviously too accustomed to the new generation of kid shows... or your'e a creeper yourself...

"The Uploader has not made this available in your country."

>:[ What is with all the Canadian hate, youtube?! Half the vids people post here, you won't let me watch!! *flails*

Sigh... I'm sure it's real freaky too ._.

Reactions: April
Quite as you said, LuluRS. I can't see it either (from a European country I'm not specifying). Even though I wanted to see the creepy block.

Thank you. I did find one that it let me watch. It's pretty horrible (not so much because it's creepy as because it's just plain bad). Is it normal that what concerns me most is that the teeth of the block lengthen and shorten constantly as it sings, which one cannot disregard when the entire song is about teeth? What were they thinking?

Ok... found one that worked. There was something about that block's voice that just put me off. I mean, just the way he sang a few words made my skin crawl, and I'm not really sure why. As far as kids shows go, he's actually one of the better singers but... ugh o.e

But that's just it, the voice! Even if he can carry a tune, I think he doesn't count as a tolerable singer unless his voice actually sounds pleasant; isn't that the point of singing?... Eh. I hope that in his civil life he keeps to letters and texting.

Oh no, I didn't say he was tolerable. I could never listen to him again without getting the same feeling. But he's still better than a lot of new Disney cartoon singers.

And that is a very sad fact.

Reactions: Fluffy
Only now do I fully appreciate not having been exposed to many Disney cartoon songs (I can't remember any others right now). I will heed your kind warning and strive to keep it this way.

My siblings always had Spongebob on TV. Also, I've been using the internet since I was a wee lass... So, nothing weirds me out anymore, including that weird ass video. I can see where the creepiness factor is, though.

I have to say, as a person who watched Spongebob as a kid, this video still made me very uncomfortable.

I can't quite put a finger on it, but I could barely get through it. Eek.

NOOOOOO! i grew up on the wiggles!
I never seen this.... i only remember hot potato, fruit salad, and big red car!
Someone wake up jeff!

This always freaked me out as a kid o_o Like, this is the reason I didn't watch TV

Nonono.
Let me show you some weird.
Now, I'm not saying that these people didn't exist before... but at least they were too worried to voice these opinions in polite company. o__o

When my brother was little we tried making him watch Between the lions. He wasn't creeped out by it and honestly me and my Mom really loved it.
Then again it takes a great great deal to creep me out and a lot more than a silly cartoon for kids.

This reminds me of the one thing that can weird me out: 4chan. :| That place never ceases to creep me out, and it's only gotten worse. There are kids who post there, too. I'm just like, "what the fuck is wrong with you brats?"

4chan is a totally different animal though, Fluffy. It is a terrifying place of unnatural and unholy horrors. :|

(Also random but I adore your Doctor Girlfriend avatar! Muwha!)