Kids of The Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheColourlessRainbow

I have a challenge for you! Have you ever thought what it would be like to be a child/teenager in the apocalypse? If you haven't here's your chance! I want you to build a character between the ages of 8-17 that have either grew up in any short apocalyptic world, or has either entered any short of Apocalypse. Feel free to use your own character sheet, or to use the one I provide you below.

Name: Frist and last

Appearance: Please write a description of there appearance

Family: Self Explanatory

Home Country/Home Town: Self Explanatory

Biography: At least 3 paragraphs.

Weapons: Any short of Weapon your character carries/uses since the apocalypse.

Current location: Where is your character currently at? Either living, or temporally resining.

State of the World: How has the world adapted since the apocalypse? Has it crumbled? Has it survived with large booming city's? What has come of the world?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ahmed Rawal

Appearance: Short, black haired, thin, dark tanned skin

Family: None (deceased)

Home Country/Home Town: Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Biography: Ahmed was born and raised on Johor Bahru, Malaysia. When the apocalypse overran Malaysia, many fled away from the surge into Singapore. His family, both parents and a sister, perished when the apocalypse impacted Malaysia. Ahmed makes friends easily, but tends to work and live alone.

Weapons: Knife, dynamite, metal rod

Current location: Singapore

State of the World: The apocalypse surged from different locations central to Earth's continents. The remaining surviving populations are located on the extreme coastal regions of continents such as Korea, Singapore, California, Florida, South Africa, Norway and Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.