Who do you chose

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

webemez

Original poster
I would prefer to be B.

What if There was a roleplay such as a Kidnapper (Charater A) Took a younger charater and brain washed them Into thinking they were family (B). (A) tending to (B) Because they love them ,But as the name states they were kidnapped A family friend,Or a police officers child. (C) will go to the same school as (A) and at some point tryed to mess with the relationship of (A&B) be cause they are also a friend of (B) or in the police officers point a Missing request was filed for it.

You may change how you see fit

I like to make goals during roleplays for things I wanna get done (you can also add on to this)

*Bath tub scene (such as A&B Takeing a bath together)

* I want A to kill anyone in there way Except for B until the end

*I want all charaters older than 18

*I want my charater to escape from captivity Once to get lost

*Gender and sexuality your pick as well as charater traits I also do not mind if you have a charater picture or not.

If your intrested make a comment below

Hi! I'm kind of interested? It's not my usual sort of thing but if you'd like me to be your A, I'll do it.
I can write from 300-1000 words dependent on what I'm given, but usually like to mirror posts.
I'm not quite sure what kind of love you're talking about here, but romance wise I'm comfortable with MxM and FxF.
I try to reply a few times daily.
If you're interested in me, feel free to message me!​

Status
Not open for further replies.