1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Kidnapping?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by webemez, Oct 18, 2016.

?

Who do you chose

1. A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. B <Tell me what you have in mind>

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would prefer to be B.

What if There was a roleplay such as a Kidnapper (Charater A) Took a younger charater and brain washed them Into thinking they were family (B). (A) tending to (B) Because they love them ,But as the name states they were kidnapped A family friend,Or a police officers child. (C) will go to the same school as (A) and at some point tryed to mess with the relationship of (A&B) be cause they are also a friend of (B) or in the police officers point a Missing request was filed for it.

You may change how you see fit

I like to make goals during roleplays for things I wanna get done (you can also add on to this)

*Bath tub scene (such as A&B Takeing a bath together)

* I want A to kill anyone in there way Except for B until the end

*I want all charaters older than 18

*I want my charater to escape from captivity Once to get lost

*Gender and sexuality your pick as well as charater traits I also do not mind if you have a charater picture or not.

If your intrested make a comment below

#1 webemez, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. This might have better luck in the "Seeking One on One Partners" thread located here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.