2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
#1 Favorite: Comedy

Other Favorites: Fantasy (Urban, Pseudo-Medieval, Science); Anime-ish Genres (Magical Girl, Isekai); Mystery; Slice of Life, VRMMORPG and Dice Roleplays (D&D 5e specifically)

Also Like: Scifi; School; Romance

Don't Want: Horror, Historical or Any of the Punks (Steampunk, Cyberpunk, etc...)

Hannah of Dragonrest
Lvl 2 Natural Hybrid Chimera / Lvl 1 Druid

• Race: Unknown Part-Dragon (Reflavored Viashino)
    Age/Gender: 21 Year Old Girl
    Height/Weight: 5 foot 7 / 85 ibs
    Languages: Common, Draconic
    More Appearance Details:

STR
    18​
    Athletics: +6​

DEX
    16​
    Acrobatics: +3
    Sleight of Hand: +3
    Stealth: +5​

CON
    14​
    .​

INT
    6​
    Arcana: -2
    History: -2
    Investigation: -2
    Nature: -2
    Religion: -2​

WIS
    14​
    Animal Handling: +4
    Insight: +2
    Medicine: +2
    Perception: +4
    Survival: +4​

CHA
    6​
    Deception: -2
    Intimidation: -2
    Performance: -2
    Persuation: -2​
  • Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

Personality Traits:
    *I have a strong imagination, which can make my mind race wildly with scenarios, which in turn helps me more easily empathize with other people's plight.

*I am the really serious type. I work hard, and I don't crack jokes easily.

Ideals:
    *Gut- I trust my instincts and gut feelings more than I do my own mind.

*Diligence- For one to persist in working hard to achieve what they want to achieve, to have that degree of dedication, is really something I admire.

Bonds:
    *I have lost my memories, and wish to re-discover my past. Who am I? What am I? Why was I in that library?

*The name "Annie of Dragonrest", the one name I remember, my own name, and yet the name of a painter a lot of people know as well. It feels as though others know more about myself than I do.

Flaws:
    *I have a tendency to act rather animalistically. A lot of the time it doesn't even cross my mind that growling at someone or eating a dead body might not be the appropriate thing to do.

*I am very impulsive and don't have a great temper.

Backstory:
    Hannah woke up for the first time she currently recalls within the library of an academy. The one memory she had, was of her own name: Hannah of Dragonrest. It didn't take long for people to point out her strange draconic features, though she herself had no answer as to their origin, nor what manner of being she was.

She was quick to discover, however, that she wasn't the only one for whom that name had meaning. Indeed, many didn't believe her at first when she declared who she was, as her name was also that of a somewhat famous painter. Indeed, that painter's face had never been seen, but many had attempted to claim credit only to be found to be frauds. It wasn't until Hannah entered a competition sponsored by the royal family in an attempt to make some money that she discovered she did indeed have the talent of that painter. Her unique appearance helped spread the rumors of the famous painter's real identity, turning people's goodwill to her side.

Thus when she heard of the princess's plight, Hannah was moved to volunteer to assist in her rescue, in gratitude to one who, though indirectly, helped regain a standing with people.

• Unknown Part-Dragon (Reflavored Viashino):
    *Bite: Your fanged maw is a natural weapon, which you can use to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with it, you deal piercing damage equal to 1d4+ your Strength modifier, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.

*Lashing Tail: Your semi-prehensile tail is tipped with a bony blade. Immediately after a creature within 5 feet of you deals damage to you with a melee attack, you can use your reaction to make an unarmed strike against that creature with your tail. If you hit, you deal slashing damage equal to 1d4 + your Strength modifier, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.

Chimera:
    *Monstrous Alteration: The strength of the Chimera comes from the monstrous traits on their bodies. These alterations take up a part of your body, and are not compatible with other alterations on the same part of your body. If you are wearing armor over the body part corresponding to the slot, then you cannot use the corresponding monstrous alteration's feature.

At 1st level, you may choose 1 monstrous alteration to gain from the monstrous alteration list, and it must fit your body slot. You gain additional alterations on levels 3, 5, 8, 11, 15 and 18. Whenever you gain a level in this class, you may replace one of your monstrous alterations with another one you have slots for.

Chosen: Armored Body;

*Armored Body: Your body is covered in scales or an exoskeleton. While wearing no armor and not wielding a shield, your AC equals 11+Your Dexterity Modifier+Your Strength Modifier.
    Evolved: Your body's defenses grow even greater, both their thickness and size now being great enough to enhance even armor. You gain +2 AC for two turns.

*Chimera Saves: Although Chimeras are not casters, monstrous alterations and other features may at times allow them to cast spells or call on other saves.

Spellsave DC= 8+Proficiency Bonus+Constitution Modifer

Spell Attack Modifer= Proficiency Bonus+Constitution Modifer

*Unnatural Weapon (Greatclaws): Your body developed weapons of its own, and your instincts can help you excel at their use. Choose one of the weapons from the list below. Attacking with this weapon replaces your normal unarmed strike, but attacking with one of these weapons is not considered an unarmed strike. Each of the weapons takes up one or two of your monstrous alteration slots.
    On 5th level, you may roll a second die of the appropriate type for damage rolls using your chosen weapon.

*Greatclaws: melee weapon (natural, claws)
    Slots: Two Hand Slots
    Damage: 1d8
    Damage Type: Slashing
    Properties: Versatile (1d10)

Natural Hybrid:
    *Natural Harmony (Elemental Body: Fire): As a product of nature the traits of your body just blend more seamlessly than other chimeras, less like a layer or individual parts and more like a true fusion of your various elements. Starting from when you choose this subclass at second level, you gain an additional body slot, and immediately fill that slot. In addition, you may choose from this subclass's expanded body monstrous alteration list.

*Elemental Body Your body is infused with or composed of a certain element. Choose one element. When you make a successful attack with a natural weapon, you may deal an additional 1d4 damage of your chosen element. (Chosen Fire)

Evolved: You have resistance against your chosen element for 10 minutes.

*Powerful Claws: Starting at 2nd level, your natural weapons use dice one size higher when calculating their damage rolls. (For instance, a 1d6 weapon would use a d8 and a d8 weapon would use a d10)

Druid:
    *Druidic: You know Druidic, the secret language of druids. You can speak the language and use it to leave hidden messages. You and others who know this language automatically spot such a message. Others spot the message's presence with a successful DC 15 Wisdom (Perception) check but can't decipher it without magic.

*Spellcasting: You prepare the list of druid spells that are available for you to cast, choosing from the druid spell list. When you do so, choose a number of druid spells equal to your Wisdom modifier + your Druid level (minimum of one spell). The spells must be of a level for which you have spell slots.

You can also change your list of prepared spells when you finish a long rest. Preparing a new list of druid spells requires time spent in prayer and meditation: at least 1 minute per spell level for each spell on your list.

*Ritual Casting: You can cast a druid spell as a ritual if that spell has the ritual tag and you have the spell prepared.

*Spellcasting Focus: You can use a druidic focus as a spellcasting focus for your druid spells.

*Cantrip Versatility: Whenever you gain a level in this class, you can replace one cantrip you learned from this Spellcasting feature with another cantrip from the druid spell list.

Folk Hero:
    Feature: Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.

• Proficiencies
    Skills- Stealth, Athletic, Perception, Animal Handling, Survival

Armor- Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shields

Weapons- Daggers, Clubs, Handaxes, Spears, Darts, Slings, Natural Weapons

Tools- Vehicles (Land), Leatherworker's Tools, Painter's Supplies

- - - - - - - - -

Attacks

Greatclaws (One Hand)- 1d10 Slashing Damage

Greatclaws (Two Hands)-- 1d12 Slashing Damage

Maw- 1d6 Piercing Damage

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f52434b32713046734464537964413d3d2d3438392e313539393265333566633639313961623932363037383234363736322e6a7067

Proficiency Bonus: +2
Hit Points: 25
Hit Dice: 2d10+1d8
Armor Class: 19
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30
Passive Perception: 12
SpellCasting Ability: Wis
Spellsave DC: 12
Spell Attack Bonus: +4

Spells
Cantrip
*Produce Flame
*Druidcraft

First Level
*Healing Word
*Speak With Animals
Items
Equipped:
*Sack x4 (4 CP)
*Totem (1 GP)

Currency:
0 PP
35 GP
4 SP
1 CP

Carrying:
*Blanket (5 SP)
*Waterskin x2 (4 SP)
*Rations x14 (7 GP)
*Shovel (2 GP)
*Piton x3 (15 CP)
*Hammer (1 GP)
*Pot-Iron (2 GP)
*Common Clothes (5 SP)

Last edited:

E'Lania Treeance
Lvl 2 Abjuraiton Wizard / Lvl 1 Storm Sorcerer

• Race: Custom Lineage - Immortal
    Age/Gender: 300+ Girl
    Height/Weight: 3 foot 5/ 35 ibs
    Languages: Common, Dwarvish, Primordial
    More Appearance Details: She has the appearance of a young child around 7 years of age.

STR
    6​
    Athletics: -2​

DEX
    12​
    Acrobatics: +1
    Sleight of Hand: +1
    Stealth: +1​

CON
    6​
    .​

INT
    20​
    Arcana: +7
    History: +7
    Investigation: +5
    Nature: +5
    Religion: +5​

WIS
    13​
    Animal Handling: +1
    Insight: +1
    Medicine: +3
    Perception: +1
    Survival: +1​

CHA
    14​
    Deception: +4
    Intimidation: +2
    Performance: +2
    Persuasion: +4​
  • Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

Personality Traits:
    *I have no issue with deception or fighting dirty. It would be foolish to handicap yourself as though some part of your talents should be shunned.

*I am a very tactical person, always coming up with a plan before approaching any situation.

Ideals:
    *Debt- Debts ought to be paid. Favors should be returned, and slights ought to be punished.

*Goals- If your goals are worthy, then whether you achieve them is ultimately the only thing that truly matters. Things should be viewed from a lens of whether they help or are a detriment to a worthy goal.

Bonds:
    *The Secret to Immortality- Very few have managed what I have, a way to stop death in its tracks forevermore. It is not something that I will so easily give away.

*The Magus Guild- My membership and loyalty to the guild is something I highly prize. They took me in and gave me assistance when I needed it most, and even today they aid me in my goals. I owe them a great debt.

Flaws:
    *Though I have little interest in power born from politics, I nonetheless have a thirst for power and knowledge. I am willing to take risks and get on people's bad side for the sake of gaining power.

*I am somewhat cowardly. Even leaving aside my use of dirty tactics, I am not the type to confront danger without significant merit- or a way to avoid paying the price with my own body.

Backstory:
    E'lania's mother was a half elf, and her father human, however, she was raised in an elvish village. Though her life was longer compared to a human lifespan, if paled in comparison to that of everyone around her, something that pressed her own mortality further and further into her mind as she grew up and grew older. At the same time, however, her almost prodigal approach to magic was not thrown to waste, and during the time of the Great Tyrant she rose up to become a commanding mage even.

Being surrounded by death, and continuing to see herself gradually aging and decaying, she redoubled her efforts in the magical research, eventually coming across a major clue that allowed her to unlock the secret to create a potion of immortality.

After the Tyrant's fall, E'lania decided she to attempt to find shelter that was adequately hidden away. Since her travels and research allowed her to find an entrance to the feywild, she figured it seemed like an adequate place to remain. The stay was turbulent, however, with many pranks and several games she was forced to participate in, which rapidly dwindled her magical knowledge and power alike due to bets she was forced to partake in.

After E'laina escaped from the feywild again, now stripped of everything that gave credibility to her rank, she was lost and alone, until she was found by the Magu's Guild. Nowadays she works with them, as a magical researcher and an agent of the Guild.

• Custom Lineage - Immortal :
    *Size: You are Small.

*Feat: You gain one feat of your choice for which you qualify. (Chosen Eldritch Adept)

*Variable Trait: Proficiency in one skill of your choice. (chosen Deception)

Wizard:
    *Spellbook: At 1st level, you have a spellbook containing six 1st-level wizard spells of your choice.

The spells that you add to your spellbook as you gain levels reflect the arcane research you conduct on your own, as well as intellectual breakthroughs you have had about the nature of the multiverse. You might find other spells during your adventures. You could discover a spell recorded on a scroll in an evil wizard's chest, for example, or in a dusty tome in an ancient library.

Copying a Spell into the Book. When you find a wizard spell of 1st level or higher, you can add it to your spellbook if it is of a level for which you have spell slots and if you can spare the time to decipher and copy it.
    Copying a spell into your spellbook involves reproducing the basic form of the spell, then deciphering the unique system of notation used by the wizard who wrote it. You must practice the spell until you understand the sounds or gestures required, then transcribe it into your spellbook using your own notation.
    For each level of the spell, the process takes 2 hours and costs 50 gp. The cost represents material components you expend as you experiment with the spell to master it, as well as the fine inks you need to record it. Once you have spent this time and money, you can prepare the spell just like your other spells.

Replacing the Book. You can copy a spell from your own spellbook into another book-for example, if you want
    to make a backup copy of your spellbook. This is just like copying a new spell into your spellbook, but faster and easier, since you understand your own notation and already know how to cast the spell. You need spend only 1 hour and 10 gp for each level of the copied spell.
    If you lose your spellbook, you can use the same procedure to transcribe the spells that you have prepared into a new spellbook. Filling out the remainder of your spellbook requires you to find new spells to do so, as normal. For this reason, many wizards keep backup spellbooks in a safe place.

The Book's Appearance. Your spellbook is a unique compilation of spells, with its own decorative flourishes and margin notes. It might be a plain, functional leather volume that you received as a gift from your master, a finely bound gilt-edged tome you found in an ancient library or even a loose collection of notes scrounged together after you lost your previous spellbook in a mishap.

*Ritual Casting: You can cast a wizard spell as a ritual if that spell has the ritual tag and you have the spell in your spellbook. You don't need to have the spell prepared.

*Arcane Recovery: You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.

For example, if you're a 4th-level wizard, you can recover up to two levels worth of spell slots. You can recover either a 2nd-level spell slot or two 1st-level spell slots.

Abjuration:
    *Abjuration Savant: Beginning when you select this school at 2nd level, the gold and time you must spend to copy a abjuration spell into your spellbook is halved.

*Arcane Ward: Starting at 2nd level, you can weave magic around yourself for protection. When you cast an abjuration spell of 1st level or higher, you can simultaneously use a strand of the spell's magic to create a magical ward on yourself that lasts until you finish a long rest. The ward has hit points equal to twice your wizard level + your Intelligence modifier. Whenever you take damage, the ward takes the damage instead. If this damage reduces the ward to 0 hit points, you take any remaining damage.

While the ward has 0 hit points, it can't absorb damage, but its magic remains. Whenever you cast an abjuration spell of 1st level or higher, the ward regains a number of hit points equal to twice the level of the spell.

Once you create the ward, you can't create it again until you finish a long rest.

Sorcerer:
    *Sorcerous Versatility: When you reach a level in this class that grants the Ability Score Improvement feature, you can do one of the following, representing the magic within you flowing in new ways:

• Replace one of the options you chose for the Metamagic feature with a different Metamagic option available to you.
    • Replace one cantrip or spell you learned from this class' spellcasting feature with another cantrip or spell of the same level from the sorcerer spell list.

Storm Sorcery:
    *Wind Speaker: The arcane magic you command is infused with elemental air. You can speak, read, and write Primordial. Knowing this language allows you to understand and be understood by those who speak its dialects: Aquan, Auran, Ignan, and Terran.

*Tempestuous Magic: Starting at 1st level, you can use a bonus action on your turn to cause whirling gusts of elemental air to briefly surround you, immediately before or after you cast a spell of 1st level or higher. Doing so allows you to fly up to 10 feet without provoking opportunity attacks.

Feat:
    *Eldritch Adept: Studying occult lore, you have unlocked eldritch power within yourself: you learn one Eldritch Invocation option of your choice from the warlock class. If the invocation has a prerequisite, you can choose that invocation only if you're a warlock and only if you meet the prerequisite.

Whenever you gain a level, you can replace the invocation with another one from the warlock class. (Chosen Armor of Shadows)

Armor of Shadows: You can cast Mage Armor on yourself at will, without expending a spell slot or material components.

Magus Guild Representative (Modified Orzhov Representative Background):
    *Orzhov Guild Spells: For you, the spells on the Orzhov Guild Spells table are added to the spell list of your spellcasting class. (If you are a multiclass character with multiple spell lists, these spells are added to all of them.)

*Leverage: You have the authority to enforce the laws of Ravnica the Magus Guild, and that status inspires a certain amount of respect and even fear in the populace. People mind their manners in your presence and avoid drawing your attention: they assume you have the right to be wherever you are. Showing your Azorius Magus Guild insignia gets you an audience with anyone you want to talk to (though it might cause more problems than it solves when you're dealing with incorrigible lawbreakers). If you abuse this privilege, though, you can get in serious trouble with your superiors and even be stripped of your position..

• Proficiencies
    Skills- Persuasion, History, Arcana, Medicine, Deception

Armor- None

Weapons- Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows

Tools- Alchemist's Tools, Calligrapher's Tools

Attacks
    Dagger- 1d4 Piercing Damage
    Dagger (thrown)- 1d4 Piercing Damage
    Spear (one hand)- 1d6 Piercing Damage
    Spear (two hands)- 1d8 Piercing Damage
    Spear (thrown)- 1d6 Piercing Damage

394301f64f0f62ad074003a6b1f52155953f777dr1-636-768v2_00.jpg

Proficiency Bonus: +2
Hit Points: 8
Hit Dice: 3d6
Armor Class: 11
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30ft
Passive Perception: 11
SpellCasting Ability: Int / Cha
Spellsave DC: 15/12
Spell Attack Bonus: +7 / +4

Spells
Cantrip (7)
*Prestidigitation (Sorcerer)
*Mending (Sorcerer)
*Mage Hand (Sorcerer)
*Minor Illusion (Sorcerer)
*Toll the Dead (Wizard)
*Mind Sliver (Wizard)
*Guidance (Wizard)

First Level (11)
*Mage Armor (Armor of Shadows)
*Command (Sorcerer)
*Shield (Sorcerer)
*Detect Magic (Wizard) [Ritual]
*Unseen Servant (Wizard) [Ritual]
*Find Familiar (Wizard) [Ritual]
*Comprehend Languages (Wizard) [Ritual]
*Catapult
*Healing Elixir
*Disguise Self
*Magnify Gravity
Items
Equipped:
*Dagger x4 (8 GP)
*Spellbook (free)
*Crystal [Arcane Focus] (10 GP)
*Fine Clothes (15 GP)
*Backpack (2 GP)
*Magus Guild Insignia (free)

Currency:
0 PP
37 GP
5 SP
2 CP

Carrying:
*Rope-Hemp (50 Ft) (1 GP)
*Tent (2 Person) (2 GP)
*Rations x14 (7 GP)
*Calligrapher's Supplies (10 GP)
*Waterskin x2 (4 SP)
*Candle x10 (1 SP)
*Pole (10 ft) x2 (1 SP)
*Parchment x5 (5 SP)
*Ladder (10 Ft) (1 sp)
*Mess Kit (2 sp)
*Healer's Kit (5 GP)
*Chalk x3 (3 CP)
*Vial x4 (4 GP)
*Bucket (5 cp)
*Shovel (2 GP)
*Spear (1 GP)
*Manacles x2 (4 GP)

Last edited:
wZeA6KV.jpg

Blathnat Rosebreath
Level 3 Arcane Trickster

• Notable traits:
    ◇ Choppy, wind tousled silver hair
    ◇ Pointed ears
    ◇ A pair of iridescent butterfly wings
    ◇ Smells like old pennies and honey buns
    Physical traits:
    ◇ Roughly the height of three decently sized twigs (3 feet)
    ◇ Light complexion
    ◇ Gold colored eyes
    ◇ Sharp teeth

Look too slow and you'll miss him completely. Silver hair lingers in the corners of your vision, and just for a second there, you could make out the gold in his eyes. He can be easily mistaken for a human child, but looks can be deceiving--you must keep your wits about you around the Fey, and fairies are no exception. He laughs at you. "Hey dimwit, I'm over here!"

He's only about three feet tall with pointy ears and wings; just like a stereotypical fairy. His steps are light and playful, but his eyes hold a wildness to them. From his hand, he produces a gold pouch: your gold pouch.

"You don't mind if I borrow some, right?"
  • WIP
  • General:
    ◇ Race: Fairy
    ◇ Age: 25
    ◇ Height/Weight: 3 feet/40 lbs
    ◇ Background: Criminal (Pickpocket)
    ◇ Proficiencies: deception, stealth, persuasion, sleight of hand, investigation, and acrobatics
    ◇ Languages: Common, Sylvan
    ◇ Other features: He has a pair of pretty iridescent butterfly wings. They are specifically reminiscent of swallowtail butterflies.

Stats:
    ◇ Str: 10
    ◇ Dex: 18 (16+2)
    ◇ Con: 10
    ◇ Int: 15 (14+1)
    ◇ Wis: 10
    ◇ Cha: 11

More:
    ◇ Hit points: 3d8
    ◇ Hit dice: 18
    ◇ Armor class: 14
    ◇ Initiative: +4