1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Kidnapping, drama, feelings, depth?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Winterwings, Mar 29, 2013.

1. I'm eagerly looking for a roleplay with depth, feelings and drama! I have some plot ideas, but open for suggestions.

---
    Plot 1
    Character A is lost (maybe in a big city at night or something), all confused. Character B finds him/her and takes A home. From here, I haven't really thought of anything specifically. Of course there could be a lot of possible backgrounds for why character A ended up confused/upset/whatever. I was thinking that character B is trying to take care of A, but A is... I don't know, weird? Creepy, psycho? Scared maybe?
    ---

---
    Plot 2
    Character A lives somewhere far away, maybe in the woods, where no humans has been see for a long time (except from A of course). One day, character B finds A's "home" (wherever he/she is). B has a mission: to find the creature the world doesn't know much about (character A, a human). In the cities, there are rumors about this creature, and B is supposed to capture it for the police/hospital/whatever to take DNA etc, to get to know this "creature". Character B has set up traps in the woods, and A is trapped in one. B finds him/her and quickly discovers that A is a human, although he/she doesn't behave like one (A hasn't been near humans for a very long time, if ever). B starts to build trust with A. Now, B has to take A to the cities.

Another alternative thing, is that character B finds character A's home by an accident when he/she is hunting (and therefor there are traps), and they start building trust. Maybe B sees that A is hurt and wants to help him/her? I just thought that B going to the cities with A gives the roleplay a "goal", which isn't as clear if B finds A by an accident... But of course that could be changed.
    ---

Please send me a PM or reply in this thread if you're interested in any of these plots. I'm, as I said, open for suggestions of all kind, and as you can see, these plots aren't "completed", so to speak.

Thanks for reading,
    Niw ~

2. I'll do plot 1 with you. :)

3. I like the second-- looks like there's plenty of room for development.

( PM me? ^^ )

4. I love plot one. I am seeking a serious RP partner (one who won't god-mod and is willing to talk things out - and update regularly) and I love hashing out ideas. I could absolutely contribute to yours if you are still interested in gaining more partners.

Let me know either way?