Kidnapped to Kalos

Where do you want this RP to go Plot wise? Select what you would find nice.

• Earth People get home

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Pokemon take over the planet

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Team Flare wins

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Team Flare loses, Earth People stay here

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Whole Planet Blows up, nobody wins

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
John had managed to feed the cat the treat. The grunts still were panicking over the thing which was growing annoying. Then, a female grunt came in and this one was without fear. She also seemed to know that the cat wasn't harmful making the cadet worried that this newcomer could easily overtake them. Carefully, John slipped his hand into his pocket where his knife was as he began petting the cat. When the grunt glanced at him, John gave a glare telling her to back off.

"Yeah, a cat. How did you know?" John glanced over at Ella wondering what information she told this grunt.

Lilith blinked a bit and raised and eyebrow when she got the threatening glare, letting out a soft sigh and then standing to back away, holding her hands up for a moment. "I have... personal experience with something similar." She pulled her third Pokeball from her belt, releasing a Purrloin. She then knelt down, picking up the Pokemon version of a cat and holding it against her chest. "We learn a little bit from each person from your world. It's never really enough for Lysandre, but..." She let out a sigh. "It's enough to find out what certain creatures are. Cats are fairly domestic, yes?" She put her Purrloin back into its Pokeball. "Well, the small ones at least. Not the bigger ones, like lions or cheetahs..." She turned to walk out of the room. "I'll extend to you the same courtesy I extended to Ella there. If you need anything call for me."

John was startled at the sudden appearance of Purrloin. The two legged creature was then picked up by the grunt who gave no resistance. The grunt then went to talk on and John only half-listened as he stared at the other two Pokeballs attached to her belt. Those two Pokeballs held dangerous creatures and yet they could be the key to mankind's future. As Lysandre said there was a Pokemon capable of traveling between worlds which would be a tremendous benefit to mankind. Then, the grunt said that she was extending the same courtesy to him as she did Ella. He only let out a growl showing his distrust. He then picked up the cat, petting it, and walked around scaring the grunts who fled in terror.

"Pfft, you drag us from our homes and you treat us kindly. For that I thank you, but beyond that I have no love for your kind." John growled as he placed the cat next to Ella.

Ella was stroking the cat, talking to it. "Sweet kitty, loving kitty, kitty cat. I know! I'll call you Kit-Kat!" Kit-Kat seemed happy with the name. Upon seeing the Purrloin, she gave a small hiss, not being sure about purple cats. But she soon calmed down under the Ella's kind murmurs and soft pats. Purring loudly, she glanced around the room, taking in her new surroundings.

John heard the hiss from the cat when the Purloin was released. He worried that a fight might break out between the two, but seeing that Ella was calming it down he slowly relaxed. John then glared again at not only Lilith, but also the other grunts. How much he wanted to gut them all, knowing that none of them had military training. To him, they were simply crazy terrorists. Even more fanatic than Islamic militants or so it appeared. John glanced at the cat, or Kit-Kat, again and realized what just happened. His plans were ruined. There was still a way though. The only problem was the child and yet perhaps there was a way.

"Ella. Do you want to go outside to play with Kit-Kat?" John smiled." Besides, I think we could all use the exercise."

OOC// Nope! not Dead! I didn't get the notifications, so I didn't know He replied.

Ella looked up at John and smiled. "Okay! Come on Kit-Kat, let me show you around!" She laughed as Kit-Kat batted at a strand of her hair, then the two of them left the room. A grunt waiting outside led them to Ella's new room.
----
Lysandre was in a bad mood. "You will answer me." He stared at the boy, not understanding why he dyed his hair pink. Kicking the head with the ridiculous color, he gave a small, cold smile. "Why don't you make this easy. You can give me what I want, or I could get it out of your precious pet."
------
Eevee was in love. Deciding that the Vulpix could come along. "Okay. You can join our quest. Come on, let's go!" He raced off, leaving the rest to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.