Kidnapped to Kalos

Where do you want this RP to go Plot wise? Select what you would find nice.

• Earth People get home

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Pokemon take over the planet

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Team Flare wins

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Team Flare loses, Earth People stay here

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Whole Planet Blows up, nobody wins

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning sharply towards the Charmander, the Eevee's eyes widened and his tail shot straight up. "That was uncalled for." Shaking in anger, he turned to the Absol. "I'm sorry he's being like that." He couldn't believe how mean this Charmander was being. Then he thought. Perhaps something bad had happened in his past, that made him leave the humans in the first place. Eevee was going to find out what had happened, and he was going to make it right.
------
Ella looked at Lilith and smiled. "Do you have any pets? Like a kitty or a puppy, or something like that?" She looked so hopeful, with her eyes wide. She wanted one so badly, something familiar. If she could just play with one, cuddle it, then it would all be okay. Then she noticed that Lilith was a little bit scared. "What's wrong?"

The Absol's eyes narrowed as she looked at the Charmander, a quiet growl going through her teeth. He certainly wasn't very likeable, even if she was fine with being blunt. He gave off the attitude that he didn't care about anything, and he especially didn't seem to care about the whole idea of a territory. She sat up before looking to the Eevee, letting out a huff of breath. "I advise you teach your 'friend' a bit of diplomacy. He certainly has an attitude that's going to get him killed..." She then stood, moving to walk past the two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lilith tensed up from the second set of questions that she would have to answer, pursing her lips lightly and then letting out a breath. "I don't have a pet as much as I have a companion..." She pulled a pokeball from her belt, releasing a Litwik onto her lap. "Most people have companions because it's so easy to obtain a Pokemon..." She looked to Ella, taking in a deep breath. "Nothing is wrong... nothing of concern." She smiled just barely.

Eevee jumped out of her way, then glared(not the move) at the Charmander. Frustrated that he made the stupid choice to help the Charmander, he climbed up to the center of the tree, where the branches first split. That is where he slowly nodded off to sleep.
-----
Knowing that Lilith was still sad, Ella frowned, but quickly forgot as she reached out to touch the Litwick. She rubbed up its body, giggling as it let out small sounds of happiness. "Its so cute!" She played for a little while, then grew tired. Noticing that Lilith was still there, she knew she should let her go. "Thank you for helping me. You and Litwick can leave if you want to."

Charmander sighed shaking his head at both these pokemon around him. They were too thick jeaded to understand. He didn't care much for this Absol or the Eevee. But he also knew he wasn't at all wanted here. So he decided maybe that he should just leave them both behind. It would be best.

Once he knew the Evee was asleep, he started to move away not caring what the Absol did. He just knew he needed to leave.

Hearing the rustling grasses, Eevee jerked awake and saw the Charmander leaving. He jumped down to speak to him. "Charmander. Don't go now. At least wait until morning, when there are less predators out." Eevee knew that the Charmander didn't know what he was getting into. Plus, even though he was mean at times, Eevee didn't want to see him go yet.

The Absol had kept walking along, going to what she considered to be her home. It was a small abandoned campsite, complete with a tent for her to sleep in. She pulled herself into it, laying down and curling up on the plush blanket, letting out a sigh. "Stupid tiny Pokemon..." She then fell asleep, and would probably stay asleep into the next day's noontime.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lilith blinked a bit when the girl began playing with the small candle Pokemon, though she kept the forced smile on her lips. A life-sucking Pokemon was a good thing when trying to get someone to fall asleep. She let out a breath when the girl let her go, and she nodded, returning the Litwik to its pokeball. "Lysandre will probably drop by tomorrow to check up on you. If he doesn't, and you need anything... Just talk to someone and ask for me. They'll call me over." She then turned and walked out of the room, closing the door with a sigh. She leaned against it for a moment before turning and walking towards the exit of the base. She needed to get some fresh air.

Reactions: Doopliss
OOC// Very clever with the Litwick!
----------------------------------------
Ella felt very calm and tired, not knowing about Lilith's clever trick. She walked over to the window and looked outside, seeing Fletchlings and Starlys outside, bedding down for the night. They all cooed to each other as they watched the sun set in a brilliant array of oranges and pinks. Ella watched as the first stars appeared, and the crescent moon rose. She climbed into the bed, turned, and pulled up the covers to her chin, falling into a dreamless sleep.

//ooc: is it OK if i ask for a recap?
i'm kinda feeling lazy to read but if it's a no then it' ok i'll read it

//ooc: is it OK if i ask for a recap?
i'm kinda feeling lazy to read but if it's a no then it' ok i'll read it
Wow, so lazy :). Basically, There are some people taken from normal Earth so that Lysandre can succeed in creating a functioning world without Pokemon. We have a few Pokemon having territory issues. Absol owns the land,and Eevee + Charmander are in it. One 7 year old girl named Ella from Earth has been taken to Kalos. Lilith is a grunt who is caring for Ella, for until Lysandre questions her. That's it so far. For details and rules, read the first few posts. You can join. We have no trainers yet, but you can be whatever specified in the rules.

There was a Mightyena living with his best friend,sylveon. He had a crush on her for quite some time but never really told her. He's usually outgoing and happy but around sylveon he was shy and quiet. Sylveon was belonging to a trainer before..."it" happened...(will be talked about a LOT between the two). Mightyena was a traveler. He often walked through towns or forests and many other places. Sylveon was there from the beginning. He was just a little poocheyena when he discovered he wanted to travel. When sylveon was caught,he thought she would never see him again..but when she evolved she became more beautiful and the pokemon of his dreams. Mightyena gulped as he walked around a rock.

//anyone wanna play sylveon? i kinda don't want a relationship between two of my own characters. xD

Charmander stopped suddenly, his tail flame flaring a little. He then turned around sharply, smirking at the eevee "That's rich. considering earlier you were just angry at me. I could see it in your eyes. You wanted me gone, cause you're afraid I may get us in danger. Listen to me eevee, I'm not such a weakling, i can very well fight. I'm close to my evolution anyways. One more fight and i will be stronger. So don't try to stop me. Once i reach my full potential i will rule these weak, pathetic humans. That is my aim." He turned around again and started walking away from the eevee.

"Okay, dear Charmander. Perhaps we will meet again. Just take a few berries with you. They will help if you get into trouble." Eevee watched the Charmander leave. He didn't really believe that the Charmander was close to evolving, but he could see the pride in Charmander's demeanor. He wanted the Charmander to be safe- that mouth was going to cause a lot of trouble. Fluffing out his fur, he watched as the Charmander went. Eevee doubted that any berries were going to be taken, but whatever.

OOC// Well, crap. I was going to have my Eevee go through the troubles of being a male Sylveon... Guess I'll think of something else. :)

{I'll role play Sylveon if you like Frostbite, quick question. Is she with him currently?}

Name: Crowley
Position: Trainer
2143225_1320625247962.43res_300_300.jpg

Personality: Quiet, not very outgoing, strong willed, fighter
Pokémon Partner: Shiny Raikou
Dislikes: People who hurt others and Pokémon

Name: Raikou
Nickname: Brutus
243.png

Ability: Pressure/Volt Absorb
Dislikes: Greedy Humans who harm Pokémon

Something seemed odd today, but exactly what it was Crowley couldn't put his finger on it.

A lot of people were talking about a mysterious organization and that he should be careful of people in red suits.

He brushed it off thinking it was just another scary, like the one about Lavender Town his great grandfather used to tell him about or the ghost girl thats in one of the office buildings in Lumiose City.

But he did notice something that he wasn't too sure of or if his eye was playing tricks on him.

When ever he went to Lysandre's Cafe some of the workers would eye up Brutus, his Raikou, his 'brother', his friend.

The often would approach and question him about his partner. Not that trusting Crowley would answer yes or no, not being very clear.

He couldn't risk his pokemon being hurt.

This happen many times, and he slowly learned about the group called Team Flare, he learned almost everything except their motive and plans.

But one day, as Crowley and Brutus walked along the road, a mysterious man appeared he was shrouded in black, using a Psychic Pokémon he used Yawn on both trainer and Pokémon but Crowley and Brutus avoided the attack, forcing them into battle, both sides fought strongly.

But after hours of battling, both teams were fading fast, seeing it was near impossible to achieve his goal he had and idea!

Sending out an Pidgeot he ordered it to use Twister on Crowley, sending the boy flying into the sky, Brutus was infuriated he roars and unleashed a barrage of attacks to the offending pokemon.

But the man laughs and recalls the bird pokemon he escapes using a helicopter, with Crowley in tote.

"IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR TRAINER AGAIN YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND US!"

Brutus narrows his eyes and uses thunderbolt but quickly calls off the move remembering that Crowley was with the man.

He narrows his eyes and quickly looks around for help.

Hearing the roar, Eevee bolted awake. he ran towards the sound, scratching himself on thorn bushes as he ran. He knew that something was in terrible pain, though he couldn't tell if it was emotional or physical. He jumped into the clearing and saw the Shiny Raikou, roaring at the helicopter. "Can I help you at all?" He saw that this was a legendary Pokemon, and that it was very powerful. Fluffing out his fur to look big, he puffed up his chest, hoping to look strong.

The legendary Pokémon gives one last look at the helicopter before looking at the Eevee. He had to give him praise, most would be too frightened to approach him.

"Aye, I greatly appreciate the help. My, trainer, he has been taken by a Shadow Man. That helicopter is holding him and my trainer Crowley hostage. I would use my thunder attacks...but I greatly fear, wounding Crowley further."

Brutus continues to say "Little one, you are a unique type of Pokémon, you could possibly now a move that shall send that contraption down, right?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, great one. I know only moves that change stats and quick attack. Wait, what was this shadow man wearing? I know of an odd group that wears bright red- I've been to their hide out!" The Eevee was sure that he could help, not realizing that the man probably wasn't part of Team Flare. He wanted to help, but he would probably get in the way.

Brutus shook his head "No need for apologies, I know that you will grow, though." He looks up watching the helicopter slowly fade away.

He turns back to Eevee "It was hard to see them, For they were cloaked...Team Flare you say?"

His red eyes widen "I saw red suited men and women in Lumiose town. Tell me young one, what motives do they have?"

"They have been saying things about another world. I wasn't sure what they meant at first, but then I saw them create a portal! I saw the other world, and there were no Pokemon! After failing many times, I recently saw them bring over one little girl. She is going to give them information. Why, I don't know... I can lead you there, but it will take a few days." His ears perked up, and he began to listen for any signs of danger. A quest! he was going to help a Legendary Pokemon! It was so cool!
Suddenly, though, he thought back to the Absol and Charmander, wondering if they would miss him, but quickly put the thought aside. The Absol wanted him gone, and the Charmander had left. Besides, they wouldn't recognize him after this journey.

Brutus nods "I would greatly appreciate that."

The Raikou suddenly looked thoughtful, he couldn't possibly imagine a world without Pokémon for as long as he had lived there had always been pokemon. Ge feared what was there taking their place, what humans did to those things.

But he was brought out of his thoughts when he sensed something was bothering the small Eeveelution pokemon "Is there something wrong?"

Shaking himself out of his memories, the Eevee pretended to be cheerful. "Nothing is wrong. Let's go!" With that, he set of at a run, going towards the secret headquarters. He was going to save the human, and perhaps he would evolve on the way. He wasn't sure what he wanted to be, but it would be powerful.
------------------
Ella woke with a start. She looked around the room. It wasn't a dream. She really was in the strange new world. She saw a plate with toast and fruit, next to a glass of milk. She ate the breakfast quickly, not noticing the crumbs all over her face and clothes. A few minutes later, Lysandre entered. He sat down on the bed and watched her eat, then got out a napkin and wiped her face clean. Lysandre began to ask her questions. "So, Ella. Tell me about where you come from. Is there any meat?"
"Yes, sir."
"Like what?"
"Ummm... I eat hamburgers, and sometimes fish and pork chops. Oh, and chicken! I like chicken."
"What does the meat come from?"
"Animals!"
"... Animals. can you draw these 'Animals' for me?"
"Sure!"
Lysandre handed her paper, pencils, and crayons. She ignored the pencil and began to scribble with the crayons.
"This one is a cow! And this one is a chicken, with the farmer taking care of them." She pointed at different colored blobs on the paper, grinning. Lysandre forced a smile.
"That's good! I have to go now, but you keep drawing." He left the room, checking his watch. It was 8 o'clock. Lilith should be here in thirty minutes. He left a note for her.
'Lilith. The child is not as useful as I thought. Move her to a cell, then meet me in my office at noon.'
He walked away to attend to business.

OOC// I edited it, because I don't want Ella to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.