1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Kidnap my character

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Citizen, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I'm Teri/a Citizen. I've been here since my high school days (I'm now in uni, on a four-month break before entering third year) and I enjoy doing one-on-one RPs (though they faded because of school BUT NOW I AM ON BREAK!).

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a partner whose character would kidnap mine! I'm leaning more on romance and adventure for this RP, maybe with a bit of (or a lot of) Beauty-and-the-Beast elements. We can discuss the plot further via PM, like the precise setting or the kinds of elements that will be incorporated into the RP.

About my writing/RP style, I'm quite passive. I write in third person past tense and usually give about 1-3 paragraphs on average; I'm in the elementary RP level. I prefer my characters to be straight females (I really can't RP as a guy just yet) but if there's a FxF plot that could work then why not? As for smut, well, let's see how things go (as long as my partner is 18+ years old)! My primary preference for posting would be PM, then thread, then perhaps even Skype or some other chat platform.

#1 Citizen, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  2. Would you be alright with someone who is a little more advanced than you? I write one paragraph, minimum, but depending on the situation I can write 8+ and I would hate for you to feel intimidated by that.

I don't mind playing a straight male for this, and I usually match my partner for style and length, unless there is more to expand on or I can't think of what else to add to a post.

Also, how are you about Fantasy Genres? I am thinking about what characters would be good for this kind of RP, and the ones that I can think of are non-human in nature. (Werewolf, shifter, beastmen, things like that. Something with a feral side to them as an excuse for the kidnapping)

So if my questions aren't off-putting nor is the skill difference at times, I would love to talk to you more about it via pms.

• Love Love x 1
  3. I sent you a PM!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi everyone, I'm bringing this up again in case anyone's interested!

5. Hello. I was wondering if you were still looking. Id like to do a thread.

6. Yep, I'm still looking for a partner! I'll send you a PM!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.