Kidnap my character

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Citizen

Original poster
Hi! I'm Teri/a Citizen. I've been here since my high school days (I'm now in uni, on a four-month break before entering third year) and I enjoy doing one-on-one RPs (though they faded because of school BUT NOW I AM ON BREAK!).

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a partner whose character would kidnap mine! I'm leaning more on romance and adventure for this RP, maybe with a bit of (or a lot of) Beauty-and-the-Beast elements. We can discuss the plot further via PM, like the precise setting or the kinds of elements that will be incorporated into the RP.

About my writing/RP style, I'm quite passive. I write in third person past tense and usually give about 1-3 paragraphs on average; I'm in the elementary RP level. I prefer my characters to be straight females (I really can't RP as a guy just yet) but if there's a FxF plot that could work then why not? As for smut, well, let's see how things go (as long as my partner is 18+ years old)! My primary preference for posting would be PM, then thread, then perhaps even Skype or some other chat platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the elementary RP level. I prefer my characters to be straight females (I really can't RP as a guy just yet)
Would you be alright with someone who is a little more advanced than you? I write one paragraph, minimum, but depending on the situation I can write 8+ and I would hate for you to feel intimidated by that.

I don't mind playing a straight male for this, and I usually match my partner for style and length, unless there is more to expand on or I can't think of what else to add to a post.

Also, how are you about Fantasy Genres? I am thinking about what characters would be good for this kind of RP, and the ones that I can think of are non-human in nature. (Werewolf, shifter, beastmen, things like that. Something with a feral side to them as an excuse for the kidnapping)

So if my questions aren't off-putting nor is the skill difference at times, I would love to talk to you more about it via pms.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Would you be alright with someone who is a little more advanced than you? I write one paragraph, minimum, but depending on the situation I can write 8+ and I would hate for you to feel intimidated by that.

I don't mind playing a straight male for this, and I usually match my partner for style and length, unless there is more to expand on or I can't think of what else to add to a post.

Also, how are you about Fantasy Genres? I am thinking about what characters would be good for this kind of RP, and the ones that I can think of are non-human in nature. (Werewolf, shifter, beastmen, things like that. Something with a feral side to them as an excuse for the kidnapping)

So if my questions aren't off-putting nor is the skill difference at times, I would love to talk to you more about it via pms.

I sent you a PM!

Reactions: Navuso
Hi everyone, I'm bringing this up again in case anyone's interested!

Hello. I was wondering if you were still looking. Id like to do a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.