*Kicks down Iwaku's door* Hiya!

• Thread starter Monty Montomery
  • Start date
M

Monty Montomery

Original poster
Uh....Hiya everybody, I'm Monty! Monty Montomery to be exact, but it would probably be best if you just called me Monty haha!

I may be new to Iwaku, but I'm not really new to roleplaying, which I have been doing for the last several years. Recently, some...personal issues popped up and put my my rping on hiatus but I'm back to rping now! I can rp really anything, as long as I'm really into the rp. I tend to infus supernatural elements into a rp, but I can also keep it grounded in reality if need be

Sorry if this intro is really short, I'm pretty awkard so I tend to keep intros short and sweet, LOL

Again, thanks for letting me join, and I look foreward to rping on Iwaku :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hey there Montry, Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: Glad to have you here!

Sorry about your personal issues, I can relate to those sort of things pausing my roleplaying for a while too. Glad to hear that you're back in the game though!

Don't worry about short or long intros XD This was a pretty lovely one! Hope you enjoy it here along with the rest of us!

Reactions: Monty Montomery
Hello and welcome to the site (and back to roleplaying)! :D Don't worry about being a little awkward. I dare say that most of us are. If you end up having any questions about the site, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, Monty! I feel you on that personal stuff getting in the way. Happens all the time. I guess it's just something you've got to deal with. Nice to see you jumping back in, though!

Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, Monty :) great to have ya aboard!