Kicking and Screaming

This close to him, Jezebel couldn't help noticing again how cute he was. "That's good," she murmured, tracing his jaw with a finger. "Means you won't run away from me."

She pressed her lips against his for a second and then pulled away, grinning. "I don't like it when people run from me. It's no fun, I'd catch them before the got very far."

When Jezebel's lips moved away, Emmet's eyes fluttered open and stared into hers again. "I ah.. ", he took a quick breath, picking up his jaw, "Why would I run from that?.." He watched her quietly for a moment longer, biting his lip lightly as he tried to hold back.

Self-restraint wasn't exactly his strong suit. He shifted on his chair, turning to face her as he pressed his lips against hers again and wrapped his arms around her waist. One little tease of a kiss led to another, slower one that seemed to drag out for a good few minutes before their lips parted again. "Mmn.. S-sorry.. Reflex, heh.. ", he lowered his head a little with a soft, nervous chuckle.

She rested her head on his shoulder, sliding down to sit in his lap. "Mmm, good reflex," she murmured, pressing her lips to his throat . She decided not to question why it was a reflex, it didn't matter anymore; he was hers.

Jezebel dug her fingers into Emmet's shoulders, her nails leaving welts in his skin, "Mine."

"Ahh.. " Emmet tilted his head back further, exposing more of his throat to her. The blush on his face became more easily visible, coloring his cheeks a deep red rather than the usual pale pink. "G-glad you think so. " He shuddered a little, enjoying the little pinch of Jezebel's fingernails as he stuttered out, "Y-yours.. " The word rang through his head, leaving him with an internal debate.

On one hand, this should be horrifying. This girl had kidnapped him, taken him from his home in the middle of the night because she wished to own him. To do with him whatever she so desired. But on the other hand.. That feeling of being wanted was always nice. Romantic situations like this always left him vulnerable, wanting more without questioning the consequences. Screw it. Better to enjoy the situation, since running away probably wasn't even much of an option anyway. He smirked again, allowing his eyes to slide shut and his body to relax.

Jezebel hummed as she felt Emmet's body relax, feeling his face heat up. She smirked against his skin, this was fun, making him squirm like this. She was tempted to pull away, but that would be too mean, besides she liked doing this a whole lot better.

She was only half aware that there was still food on the table as she started to suck and nip at the skin on his neck, pulling closer to him when she tasted the coppery taste of blood. Oh this was fun.

Feeling that oddly amazing feel of pain mixed with pleasure, Emmet gasped audibly. The realization of that deepened his blush to the point that his face resembled a cherry tomato. The arms around Jezebel's waist tightened their embrace, both hands gripping her shirt as she sucked at his neck. He bit down on his lip harder than before, trying to ensure his silence from that moment forward, eyes still held shut tight. This was nice. Any fear or doubt that had lingered in his mind was now gone, though some might have seen it fit for his worries to have intensified. She had broken his flesh. He was bleeding, and she showed no signs of letting up.

But it felt damned good. Besides, it's not like she was ripping his throat out.. He'd be fine. Right?

Jezebel pulled away panting. She hadn't wanted to let go, he tasted good, but she had needed air. After licking the bite mark so it would stop bleeding, she nuzzled him, almost purring. She was only slightly aware that they were in the kitchen and that Morgan could walk in at any moment - surely she was almost done the late night/early morning shift at her work - but Jez didn't care, she was on too much of a rush to care about anything at the moment. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt like this outside of her running and roof-hopping.

"We should stop now... or at least go to another room." she mumbled against his chest, breathing heavily.

Once things had calmed down, Emmet's eyes fluttered open again. He took in a deep breath, exhaling slowly before straightening his back and neck. That was all so sudden, but wonderful at the same time. He sighed softly, looking down at Jezebel. That was one hell of a switch. One second, she's biting and sucking at his throat, as sexy as can be, and the next she's snuggled into his chest adorably.

Emmet chuckled quietly, moving a hand up into her hair. "It's up to you, miss.. After all, I am -your- pet", he said with a smirk, tilting his head onto his shoulder and staring at her. "But so you know, I wouldn't mind more of that.. Not one single bit, heh. "

"Mm true, you are." Jezebel sighed, stretching her arms up above her head. Groaning, she let them drop to her sides before continuing, "How 'bout we finish eating first? And then I'll show you around the city, plus we need to get you some clothes; all you have is what you're currently wearing and you can't wear that all the time, and then we can do more of that later."

Pressing one last kiss to his throat, the demon slid off his lap and walked back to her chair and proceeded to devour the rest of omelet. She hadn't eaten since before she left to go to the human city the night before; she was starving.

Emmet smirked at her last few words, tilting his head to once side. "I thought I'd just sit around in the nude on laundry day.. ", he said, sighing playfully, "But I guess you want to play dress-up with your new pet, eh?" Once Jezebel had moved, Emmet slid back from the edge of the chair and straightened his back, pulling himself closer to the table, "Or do you just want something to rip off of me?"

He snickered a little before digging in again, eating a couple more pieces of the omelet. Little under half of it left and he was done. Looked like Jezebel would want it though. He pushed the plate toward her before folding his hands on the table, arms pulled back just enough for his elbows to hang off of the edge. "It was delicious, miss Jezebel.. And the omelet was pretty good too. "

She chuckled. "Not a bad idea, but..." she shook her head smirking, "Nah, it'd distract me too much. You're second guess is closer to the mark, I was never one to play dress-up. I liked breaking things too much, you could find me fighting rather then play dress-up, but that's not unusual, all demons like to fight. Some more then others."

Her eyes lit up when he pushed what was left of his food towards her and she quickly ate that too; nearly inhaling in it. Lightning Demons burned off more calories and energy then any other demon type, so Jezebel had to eat a lot. Not that she complained about it, though Morgan often said Jezebel would eat anything if she was hungry enough.

She smirked, "Well, if you're a good boy, there's more where that came from."