Khesgend Valley - Discord Server

K

Kattzillaa

Original poster
I need literate or semi-lit role-players who have discord! The role play background or premise is this:

Khesgend Valley is a vast metropolis with many opportunities - that is if you live at the top. Here's how it works newbie: the richer your are, the higher you live. If you're poor? Good luck. Despite our happy-go-lucky appearance, in reality our city is corrupted by it's leader and it's gangs. In here, three gangs fight for power over the city, wether to change it for good or for evil you'll have to decided yourself. Brunhild, Erebus, and Acheron are their names, and they are unstopable forces. Our ecosystem is a rich mix that even involves an influx of humans - rats as they're know. That brings me to the point that some species are looked down upon more than others so they mostly live on the bottom floors of skyscrapers, flooding the place with overpopulation. Now with all that, I ask you this: Do you have what it takes to survive this war?

There are a ton of species to pick from, three factions to pick from (Or don't join one if you really want!), and the rules are short, simple, and to the point! Art can be shared and friends can be made! I'm also open to any ideas or suggestions you may have if you join! If you're interested just message me or comment down below with your discord name and a short paragraph that represents your role playing style! Hope to see you soon! <3 :bouncy::rotfl::carousel::wave:

Attachments

• 29717767_432375337187468_3229977992578990080_n.jpg
    29717767_432375337187468_3229977992578990080_n.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4