Khajit Has Wares, If You Have Coin

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
Hi, I'm Laggy Lagiacrus! You might remember me from such RPs as 'Your Waifu is Not Real" and 'Fireworks: The Silent Killer.' Now, I hear you asking several questions, the loudest of which is "What are you doing in my house, you crazy bastard?!" Well, the answer is simple - I'm looking for some RP partners.

Now, before we begin, there are a few things you should know about me before we get to plotting.
  • I can't play females if we're writing out sex scenes. I have no idea how the female body works, and at this stage I'm too afraid to ask.
  • Please, for the love of all that is legible, fix up your grammar and spelling. If you come at me with a message that reads like a list of Welsh towns, we're going to have a problem.
  • My rate of replies is inconsistent. I'll try and do it when I can, but don't expect a reply every day.
  • If you're reading these, then the password is "Trambampoline."
  • My limits are your limits. I have very few. And by very few, I mean that there's stuff in the tagging system that doesn't cover what I'm cool with. Not that I'd tag it anyway, but still. Either way, my point is that Satan would would sit at the other end of a train carriage if he knew the kinds of things I like.
  • Fill out your resume and read mine before we talk plots. Trsut me, it helps things immensely.

After reading all those, you people must be looking to do some plotting. Well, bad news, I'm afraid - I have none. A few pairings and settings and thungummies, but no actual, detailed plots. Keep in mind, however, that I'm a-ok with any sort of balance.

Tech-based superhero or supervillain/Superpower-based superhero or supervillain
Rival fighters in fighting tournament
VR players in eSports tournament
Monster Hunter(s) (game or actual hunters, I don't mind which)

And then, we've got the old classics...
Master/Slave
Pet/Owner

PM me if you want in. Or reply here. IWe're discussing this over PMs either way,

I can't play females if we're writing out sex scenes. I have no idea how the female body works, and at this stage I'm too afraid to ask.

0_o

I just have to ask, how did you make it to 18 without finding that out? Haha

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
0_o

I just have to ask, how did you make it to 18 without finding that out? Haha
I'm not sure if you're joking, or if you seriously think I don't actually know a single thing about the human body.

I'm not sure if you're joking, or if you seriously think I don't actually know a single thing about the human body.
Partially joking, because I'm not sure if you were joking haha, I'm sorry if I came across as rude, I checked your interest check and read that and just couldn't help myself

Forgive me

Are you still interested in roleplays? If so, I might have one that involves the super secret trambampoline found in soups.

Anyone else interested? The stranger the better - there is no line that I won't cross.
Except maybe for drugs, but that's only because I've done no research on them.

• Love
Reactions: dreamthief
I can toss a bit of interest your way. I have a Superhero x Supervillain plot in mind, if you'd like to hear it. Pretty dark one, at that.

Do you roleplay through threads or PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.