Khajiit has RPs if You Have Coin

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
"Take a look."

I'm looking for a partner. A partner that's willing to play stuff out with me. Preferably action stuff, with lots of fights and explosions and guns and things. That or mushy romance so sweet that just looking at the screen will rot your teeth. Whatever you want. pick your poison. I don't have any specifics planned out.
Here's some terms and conditions that you might want to look at.

• My reply rate is inconsistent. I can reply three times a day, then thirty, then three times in a week. If you're the kind of person that gets bored if someone isn't replying at least once a day, you have no business here.
  • Sometimes I forget to reply. If you think that's happened, and at least a few days have passed, you're welcome to pester me - just keep it in mind, you know?
  • Fill out your resume. Look at mine. Trust me, these things help immensely.
  • I don't do anything with vampires or werewolves/lycamorphs/whateverthefucktheyrecalled. End of discussion.
  • If you're still willing to discuss RPs with me, PM me. I won't be replying to this thread unless I feel the need to.
  • Congratulations for making it to the end of this - if you did. If you're a cool person, put "I am a cool person" somewhere in your PM to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.