【кετรยεкí】ι тαкε мү cσғғεε вℓαcк【MiNaGi】

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kain Alric Hazelberg - Apartment
[dash=blue]"Well, I do love room decor and all, but I've been blank for a long time. I don't know what to do with this room. I ended up trying out this minimalistic, white on white style. But it feels so empty, so not me. So I thought that maybe, maybe you would put new life into my home. A lot of things can be said about me, but I really want to bring the things and people I love with me home so that I can have the home that I want, a home filled with love and appreciation. I know it's a bit cheesy, but it's true." Kain chuckled lightly as he looked into Zain's eyes, his expression gentle as he put his fingers on Zain's cheeks. He looked into the male's eyes, as if trying to see deep into his being by doing this. He had never been good with words of any kind, and most of his feelings were expressed through actions. When the coldness slipped from his face, he was filled with love and shyness, something rare with a guy like him.

"You know, I haven't really told you about me, now have I? There's a long story behind me." Kain said gently as he rubbed fingers across Zain's cheekbone, mapping out his face in every last detail. "A lot of it I want to leave out. But I can tell you a few things. I have no parents, and the host club at where I work is my uncle's business. My parents were shot when a burglar broke into our home. They woke up and found him. He had a gun, and protecting me, they were both shot. I was found in the apartment cowering inside a wardrobe. My uncle took me in on the condition that he would get to control my life, and that's where I am now. He uses what I can do and my physical advantages to his own selfish purposes. And he's threatened to physically hurt me and the people around me if I ty to leave the place, so it's really fucked up. Before I was in this pinch, I was a normal boy who played various instruments and had a creative childhood. That's all gone by now." As he had started speaking, he was looking directly at Zain, but it became harder and harder with each word, and by the end of his speech, he was looking constantly at a point below them both, somewhere on the floor. It felt shameful to talk about his life like this, as if it was something sinful or not to be spoken of. As if it was something that he was supposed to fear, something that he was not allowed to say.

"And... now when I have you, I don't want you to get hurt because of me. And he provides me with a home and tells me to keep sexual encounters within four walls. I've never brought anyone here. This has always been my sanctuary, the one place in the world where I was alone to my own devices. I'm very proud to let you into this space, Zain. It makes you feel so special, it makes me feel that I can go anywhere with you." [/dash]

Zain Blackwood - Kain's Apartment, #000066
[dash=#bfbfbf]

"I know it's a bit cheesy, but it's true."

Zain chewed on his bottom lip. His fingers continued fiddling with the hem of his graphic tee. "I-I don't think it's cheesy. I-I think it's sweet," he admitted. Suddenly, a warm hand brushed his face, fingertips grazing his flushed cheeks. Zain lifted his gaze timidly, peering into his lover's onyx irises. His heart skipped a beat. His blush darkened. His aquamarine eyes quivered. He allowed Kain to caress his face, mapping out every detail. His bangs brushed against his eyes, tickling his nose. He struggled to maintain eye contact. An overwhelming wave of embarrassment washed over him. Would he be capable of returning Kain's love? Does he deserve to be happy? His pessimistic thoughts were cut off when Kain continued,

"...My parents were shot when a burglar broke into our home..."

His eyes widened completely. Zain sat there in complete silence, listening to Kain's heartbreaking tale. His immediate reaction was shock, followed by anger. How could his uncle be so selfish! Family was more important than profit! Wasn't there anyone else? He flinched at the thought. It dawned on Zain that his past was almost similar. He was abandoned as a baby, forced to live in an orphanage with his sister. A wealthy couple adopted them, but Zain realized he preferred the orphanage over the scrutiny of his stepfather. His heart filled with sympathy. Tears pricked at the corner of his eyes. Dark memories surfaced inside his mind. For the first time in his life, Zain didn't bother shoving them back. "Kain," he breathed, voice thick with emotion. A single tear slid down his face. Zain raised his hand and clutched Kain's palm. "You shouldn't let him ruin what you love the most," he began.

"Hypocrite," a voice hissed inside his mind.

"I-if you're p-passionate about something, t-then you should pursue it," he continued.

"Pathetic liar," a voice sneered.

"Y-you shouldn't feel trapped j-just because he h-has control," Zain added.

"What about you? You're not the best example. Waste of space," it jeered.

Tears trickled down his cheeks. He couldn't deny that voice. It spoke the truth. He was being hypocritical. However, his sister was a wise woman. Kain deserved to hear her words. She was the only person, other than Leolin, that supported him. She encouraged him to embrace his cross-dressing habit. She nudged him to pursue his career in tattoo art. She forced him to stay true. Unfortunately, she sacrificed her own happiness for his. How could he keep a promise to a dead person?

"Promise me ... please, promise me ... to never give up."

Zain covered his face. "I-I'm sorry. I-I'm a bloody hypocrite. I-I-" he stammered. A sob escaped his lips. His lithe body trembled. He curled his legs against his chest, feet resting on the chair He buried his face against his knees, ashamed of his advice. Why was it so easy to lose control around Kain? His sister often scolded him for suppressing his emotions. She warned him it would make him unstable. He imagined her standing in front of him with a smug face, arms folded across her chest.

"I told you so."

A whimper escaped his lips. "F-forgive me M-Maia," he whispered. He curled up tighter, temporarily forgetting his surroundings. A familiar scream pierced through his skull. A low whine elicited from the back of his throat.[/dash]

[dash=blue]Kain was speechless for what felt like hours. Zain had practically broken down in front of him, and his eyes widened. What was he supposed to do? He immediately felt guilty for what had happened. When Zain seemed as if he was lost in his memory, Kain decided to take action and scooped the small male up into his arms. It was an easy task considering Zain's very light body, and he carried the male to the bed, laying his almost limp body atop the white, brown and blue sheets. They had a pattern of wreaths of flowers, and they were made in a comfortable, soft fabric. Kain went out to get a towel with water on it, placing it over Zain's forehead. His body was completely overheated, and Kain wondered if it was because of the trauma he was suffering or from something else. Kain wished deep down that it would go away as quick as possible, for it worried him that the male was hot like this, as if feverish.[/dash]
[dash=blue]

"It's going to be okay, love, just calm yourself down and take deep breaths. It's going to be okay. No one wants to hurt you. There's nothing bad here." He had figured that Maia was the sister who had died, and from this sort of reaction, Zain definitely blamed himself for whatever had happened at that time. Kain crawled onto the other half of the bed, crawling over to Zain's slight frame. He leaned over the male, placing a hand on either side of him as he kissed the almost sobbing young man. To provide as much comfort as possible, he pushed up in Zain's shirt, putting his hands on the bare skin of Zain's back to assure that he was there and not leaving anytime soon. He felt jabs of agony in his heart every single time he heard a sob from Zain, unbearable pain that he wanted gone so badly. He wished that something like this didn't befall Zain. It was not fair that such a lovable, beautiful boy had to be put through something as horrible as what he had been through.

"I promise I won't give up, I won't ever give up. I love you, and I'm going to make sure that you'll stay with me. He can take anything, as long as I have you by my side, I won't give up on you... Zain..." His words were filled with emotion as he hugged Zain closer to him, his arms circling around Zain's naked skin. He wanted the male to feel his presence as closely as possible. His lips once again met with the ones of Zain, the gentleness of the interaction forcing tears to his eyes. He just... couldn't control it anymore. The emotions that had been bottled up all came spilling out as if he had gone berserk, and he didn't mind it, didn't reject it. He just wanted Zain to feel safe and loved, and then nothing else would matter, ever.
[/dash]

Last edited by a moderator:
Zain Blackwood - Kain's Apartment, #000066
[dash=#bfbfbf]

Zain barely registered a pair of strong arms lifting him up and transporting him on top of a soft bed. A cool rag draped over his forehead, soothing his overheated temperature. His face scrunched up with discomfort before it smoothed out. Tears trickled down his cheeks, staining his pale face. His dark hair plastered against his face, contrasting deeply against his fair skin.

"It's going to be okay, love, just calm yourself down and take deep breaths. It's going to be okay. No one wants to hurt you. There's nothing bad here."

A familiar voice pierced through his psyche, shatteirng his dark memories. Zain cracked his eyes open. He peered into his lover's onyx irises. A whimper escaped his lips. His eyes filled with more tears. His insecurities ripped through his mind, filling his heart with pessimistic thoughts. He didn't resist when Kain kissed him. A shiver surged down his spine, reacting to Kain's touch. However, Zain stiffened when Kain wrapped his arms around him.

"I promise I won't give up, I won't ever give up. I love you, and I'm going to make sure that you'll stay with me. He can take anything, as long as I have you by my side, I won't give up on you...Zain..."

His eyes widened slightly. His lips trembled. "K-Kain-" he was cut off by a kiss. A soft moan elicited from the back of his throat. He lifted his hands and clutched the front of Kain's shirt. He slowly returned the kiss, pouring all of his emotions in the single liplock. He tasted the salty trace of tears, but he ignored the sensation. He couldn't deny the love that radiated from Kain. His heart fluttered in response. Why did he feel an overwhelming sense of relief? Zain wasn't sure if he could adapt. He never felt safe before around someone before, especially after Maia's death. It was foreign. However, he was certain of one thing; he felt protected. A few minutes later, Zain broke the kiss. He buried his face in the crook of Kain's neck, wrapping his arms around Kain's torso tightly. He pressed himself against his lover. His body trembled as an onslaught of fresh tears attacked him. A hiccup slipped past his bruised lips. "I-I don't want to sleep alone tonight," he admitted. His nimble legs interlocked with Kain's. Zain gripped the back of Kain's shirt. "I-I don't want to f-face another night of nightmares," he revealed. He bit his lip, feeling ashamed. Zain loathed feeling vulnerable.

"Coward," a voice sneered.

Zain flinched. A low whine rumbled through his chest.

"Pathetic. How could he ever love someone like you?" it jeered.

He gritted his teeth. He pressed himself closer to Kain, if possible.

"He's only using you, just like the rest of them..."

"You're wrong," he croaked weakly. Zain recalled the look of pure adoration in Kain's eyes. He was a master of manipulating emotions. What he witnessed was genuine. "He does love me," he argued softly. He hiccuped gently, struggling to suppress his tears. "I don't know why, but he does," he whispered. Before Kain could react, Zain drifted off. A wave of exhaustion washed over him, dominating his fragile mind. His body slacked against Kain's hold.[/dash]

[dash=blue]Kain was caught off guard by Zain's reaction, and remained silent for what felt like eternities. He stared into the other's eyes, feeling tears cloud his vision. He knew that he was loved, obviously he was, Zain was completely devoted to him, but hearing such words simply hit him straight in the chest. He hated to show his weak side, but this man somehow managed to bring out all of the sides that Kain wanted to hide.

Within the waves of emotion, he noticed the other words that Zain had said to him. This boy didn't want to spend another night left alone with his demons, and the scarred, broken Kain knew exactly how this boy must be feeling. He leaped into Zain's arms, holding him very tightly in an embrace that promised the whole world. He would never let a pained soul like Zain's alone. He didn't have the heart to it. He had become completely engrossed in this boy, and he knew he had to take responsibility for it.

"I'll sleep with you in here tonight, so please don't worry. I won't leave you alone. When you wake up tomorrow, I'll be right here to greet you with a "good morning". Now please... I beg you, get some sleep." He hoped that Zain didn't have other motives than sleeping. He wasn't sure that he had the ability to do such a thing to a crying young man in his arms. It was already bad enough for them, he didn't want to ruin the moment. He wouldn't say no if Zain asked him, but now, he really hoped that he could just be comforting without being too... intimate about it. He ran his hands through Zain's hair as he slowly took off his pants and shirt, leaving him in his loose boxers. He pulled Zain's shirt over his head as well, pulling the blankets over their bodies. He held onto the back of Zain's head, pulling the male to him. When he had settled calmly, Zain's head was against his chest, resting against his right arm. He looked down at his lover with a fond expression. He had a lot of words to say, but decided to save them for later. He brought his free hand to Zain's face, brushing a strand of hair away from his eyes to look into the beautiful, sea-blue irises. He wouldn't lie - they still stunned him, even now. It was like an endless sea of beauty.

"Go to sleep. There'll always be a day tomorrow. I'll take you somewhere." Where that "somewhere" was going to be, was, at the moment, a mystery for Kain. He liked figuring out things spontaneously, and figured that he'd just make his decision on where to go in the morning together with Zain. He would prefer to go to a place that didn't make Zain feel uncomfortable. He chuckled a little, thinking back to the male's words just before. "And yes, I do love you. Who cares why? I just love you, love you so much that it's probably a bit too much."[/dash]

Status
Not open for further replies.