Ken no Unmei (A story of samurai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kame

Original poster
With collaboration with: @Victor Markov

Plot
Long ago when the world was created by chaos and the spear of our creators shook the ground and made our holy lands one individual rose to become legend, someone worthy to walk the steps to heaven and prosperity. This man was named ''Masamune'' he without a last name spoke the same tongue of our gods and with his own hands built our kingdom and its structure even today stands to symbolize the strength of our country. With his glaring sword he raised six of us. Orochi, a man whom was born in the sea. Susanoo, a man controlled by the drum of the skies. Tsukuyomi, a girl born under the moon and the next day Amaterasu was born under the shine of the sun. Then came Izanami and Izanagi who both was born after each other under a eclipse and thus was named after the almighty creators to symbolize the singular love that the others didn't display towards one another, later separate to create the powers of life and death.

With these children grew ultimate warriors later named ''Kami sureiyā'' or in english ''God Slayers'' who's sole purpose was to protect the father of the world, Masamune. And with all warriors belong a trusty friend beside them, a weapon to symbolize each individual prowess and thus the creations were built before men and with greed and jealousy walked the path of young Orochi whom slayed the Masamune with his cursed blade in attempts to steal his power and use the weapons against his brothers and sisters to soon become the only holy being. However, With blindness of vision comes failure as Orochi was unable to gather the weapons for the almighty Masamune spoke a spell and with his last breath he scattered these weapons across the world to protect his children from the betrayal and venom that came from the fangs of his darkest child.

The Masamune's death raddled the earth and opened the realm of the underworld soon summoning forth the demons of the other side called ''Yokai'' and behind these demons humans and other races mixed between walked from the gate and built villages and towns to live with one another. Some believe the death of the Masamune brings life and peace but others believe the Masamune's death brought about the future destruction of the cursed men and women that was birthed by his blood and soul. Today.. the god slayers have created individual temples to recruit followers and soon search for the one worthy of the title of the new Masamune, The father of the world.

Reactions: CrimDemon
I'm interested in this, Edward. And I can't wait for it! ^^

Reactions: Kame
I may have some interest in this, with another, but we both are watching before declaring such.

Anyways I have two questions.

One what time period are we looking at, or is this a fantasy mix?

Two, are yokai playable?

I may have some interest in this, with another, but we both are watching before declaring such.

Anyways I have two questions.

One what time period are we looking at, or is this a fantasy mix?

Two, are yokai playable?
Its a fantasy mix, seeing how it has its own timeline their won't be a specific time period although your welcome to refer to the sengoku period.

Half yokai is accepted, however full yokai won't be.

I see, if we get a few others I'll likely join, thanks for the reply.

You got my interest :D

Hit me with the samurai's!

Well guess I'll join in now.

I will as well.

Consider me interested as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.