Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me an hour or two, or maybe a bit more than that. I will work on my character and hopefully have him up today.

Reactions: Kame and CrimDemon
Ok re-posted the pics, might have to give it a minute.
Alright that works.. And I was waiting for someone to post a character from Hakouki XD.

I'd love to take one of the two birthed under the eclipse, but the wording in the Overview is rather confusing...Could you explain what their origins are?

I will work on a profile for Susanoo now then, thank you.

Didn't even notice this was up already.

All right, so to clear some things up to me, the non-god slayer characters are essentially worshipers of those who are or is it that they can simply become worshipers?

Everyone starts as a tanto unless previously contacted, by the gm and co-gm, unless I'm mistaken.
You are not mistaken. Everyone that wasn't previously contacted by a gm starts as the low man on the totem pole and works their way up the ranks.

I will work on a profile for Susanoo now then, thank you.
Read the rules, Do not make a profile for susanoo. If you do i will kick you out from this roleplay, I WILL NOT TELL YOU THIS AGAIN! Read the rules.

I'd love to take one of the two birthed under the eclipse, but the wording in the Overview is rather confusing...Could you explain what their origins are?
No everyone starts out as a tanto.

Just have, appreciate it Edward. Sorry about the confusion on my end.

Didn't even notice this was up already.

All right, so to clear some things up to me, the non-god slayer characters are essentially worshipers of those who are or is it that they can simply become worshipers?
The non god slayers are worshipers well rather students/samurai what have you of that temple. Ideally you can challenge the god slayer to take their place.

The non god slayers are worshipers well rather students/samurai what have you of that temple. Ideally you can challenge the god slayer to take their place.
Ah, gotcha. Figured I'd ask before I started planning out a character.

Now I just need to figure out which god slayer to choose, that is unless someone needs a worshiper at this point.

Reactions: Kame
Ah, gotcha. Figured I'd ask before I started planning out a character.

Now I just need to figure out which god slayer to choose, that is unless someone needs a worshiper at this point.
They're all basically open for followers. Just know that if you choose to follow Izanagi or susanoo, it's going to be a bit dead for those two until the rank of god slayer for Izanagi and susanoo is achieved.

They're all basically open for followers. Just know that if you choose to follow Izanagi or susanoo, it's going to be a bit dead for those two until the rank of god slayer for Izanagi and susanoo is achieved.
Ah, so they're empty for a reason. That certainly makes things interesting.

I'll work on a CS tomorrow, does anyone know where I can find some good image references? I've been searching DA but to no avail. Does anyone know what the official name for a samurai in training would have to be?

And what are the limits on powers and abilities? Do these also increase with every rank, and are they linked to the God Slayer you are training under?

Last edited:
I'll work on a CS tomorrow, does anyone know where I can find some good image references? I've been searching DA but to no avail. Does anyone know what the official name for a samurai in training would have to be?

And what are the limits on powers and abilities? Do these also increase with every rank, and are they linked to the God Slayer you are training under?
As far as images go, I'd use Google or Yahoo. When it comes to powers, you get a power per rank, starting with a weaker version of the elemental abilities of the god slayer you follow then you'll get another one and another one. The ability you gain per rank will be pmed to you. You also can make your own powers to go along with the powers taught to you by the god slayer you follow.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.