Kelsi's Search for Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kelsi Kitsune

Original poster
So, Iwaku, the time has come again for me to find partners, preferably older, and/or more refined writers, but I suppose any will do, really. I'm only picky where food is concerned, so you'll receive no complaints from me. I want roleplayers who are adventurous and find action and fighting scenes fascinating. I'm not much for coming up with ideas beforehand anymore, so I want to think something up with my partners. If you need a basic idea of what I'm searching for, I like apocalyptic roleplays, as well as anything high fantasy, steampunk, medieval, etc., etc. Ninjas, Elves, Vampires, knights, and other things are what I like to play as.

I won't always be on, but I try to reply to as much as I can. I don't like to leave things at a standstill, if I can help it. I have a thing for destroyed or failing worlds, but anything is fine. If you want to post a sample of your idea here to see if I'm interested, feel free to go ahead. If you'd like to get right to it, and won't take no for an answer, feel free to PM me.

I think we may work as partners. I've been looking for someone who can do action and fight scenes.

^-^ Yay, my first partner! I look forward to rping with you. I'll message you!

If you have some ideas on what you'd like to do, we can discuss if we work as writing partners. For reference, my own thread is always around.

Last edited:
I would love to do something apocalyptic with you! I don't have any specific plots in mind but maybe we could brainstorm something together? I could shoot you a PM if you want, and I can give you a sample of my writing as well.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
That sounds good. I'm currently not doing much, but I am playing some games, so I might be a tiny bit slow to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.