Kelsi Needs Partners!

K

Kelsi Kitsune

Original poster
So, I've come back with yet another partner request. This time though, I will be playing out the roleplays on my own discord server. The reason being, I just rarely ever have time to be around Iwaku. I have a few roleplays, if anyone is interested.

One is a VR rp, much like Sword Art Online. The other is possibly going to be a steampunk apoc roleplay, or a pirate adventure rp, depending on what is decided. OR, if you'd like to suggest your own, you can do so. (Note: for the SAO rp, I'm looking for people over the age of 18, as there are average adult themes.) But on to the first idea:

SAO: Aris Fragments
So this is set just after the events of Gun Game Online, just before Yuuki departs. The main events revolving around our characters happen in the world of Litun, with the Action Reality Integrated Immersion system, nicknamed ARIS for short.

This new system allows for more control over actions in-game, and more realistic feelings from different actions, such as touch, smell, and taste, than the Nervegear or Amusphere.

The main catch that makes this rp an 18+, is what you read above. Not only does it allows for more control, it allows the players to get pretty intimate, something other rigs couldn't proper experience.

The finer details of the roleplay can be discussed in a pm, where I'll also give the link to the discord server.

As for the pirate adventure, I really don't have anything in mind at the moment, though I may add it in later, or if anyone has an idea, feel free to let me know.

As for anything else you might have in mind, please let me know and we'll see what we can come up with.