Keiden and Anya's story.

J

Jezzyboo

Original poster
"So... Exactly where do you think you're going?" The man spoke to Anya like he knew everything that went on in the damned world, but that really didn't bother Anya. She didn't even answer him as she felt her sister dragging her towards their Aunt's house. What a drag... She looked to Selene and cleared her throat a moment. "Hey.. I'm going to go for a bit, I need to take a breather, haha. Can you take my bags to my room?" Without waiting to see if he sister would do it, she yanked her arm from Selene's grip, she smiled to her sister, then walked towards the woods, lifting her hands to grace her fingers along the rough bark of the trees. Her mind was almost completely blank, she was just looking straight into the forest, as to what she would find here. As the animals scurried across the dirt, Anya let out a sigh. A new school year, a new life, this would be her chance to change everything that had gone bad, right? She didn't know that everything would go wrong just by a boy, that's how it always was, wasn't it? Stopping her walking, she placed her newly formed fist on the tree bark, and pressed her hand tightly to it, almost marking her skin. "No, that's going to change! I'm not gonna let anything ruin this for me!" As she said that, she went deeper into the forest, and sat in a beautiful clearing. It just seemed so wonderful that, Anya knew she belonged her, everything that led her to this place was lovely... She would be fine from now on...