Keeping Your Enemies Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altair glared at the man's threats and clenched his jaws. God he wanted to break those teeth away in a single blow. "Threat me again, Klaus, and I will do the same thing I did to Dimitri." He was called Slayer for a reason. Dimitri never spoke again after he ripped his tongue out and made him swallow it. That was what he gained after yelling a threat at him and disobeying his orders. Three of their own were killed that night because he was too damn proud to follow orders from someone younger than him.

They left his apartment as he made a mental note to change the lock of the door and keep just one key with himself. He stood at the open door for a long time until he heard them at the last step and opening the front door of the building. Closing the door, he walked to the window and saw Klaus getting into the car and drive away. He sighed and rubbed his face tiredly. He needed to sleep but now it wasn't safe. He went to his room and was about to open the door when he remembered his gun. What of she found it? Her name... He didn't ask it but she gave one to the taxi driver. Obviously a fake one but still... Hell. "Hacker... It's me, open the door. They left."

She heard his voice call her hacker asking her to open up the door. That was when she felt relief that he didn't know her name. Partially it surprised her since more often then not her name was well known considering who her father is. Slowly she steps forward now holding the gun in her hand and pointing it at the ceiling. Her body relaxed now that her eyes were fixated on the man that helped her for who knows why.

In her confused thoughts she couldn't help but to blurt out. "Why did you help me? I'm not compaining, but aren't I your enemy? Won't you get in trouble for helping me?" Her brown eyes stared at his filled with curious questions. Easily her hand that holds the gun moved toward him, and she handed him his weapon happy that she didn't have to use it. Another ponderous thought she had was why the other had been so intimidated by thus man.

When she opened the door, he saw his revolver on her hand, loaded but pointing up instead of him. He stood quiet as she spoke smirking just faintly as he gently took the gun from her. He unloaded it and went to his bed to leave it where it was. That was a question he asked to himself a lot lately. "I don't know. Maybe I would have handed you if they had asked me kindly." He turned and watched her as he sat on his bed. Oh no... That was a bad idea. He could fall asleep at any moment if he laid a bit more over the soft covers. "Respect is a big deal for me. Those apes doesn't know the meaning of respect, so I had to teach them fear instead."

He rubbed his face and sighed when the cut on his eye hurt. Could it be because she reminded him of his sister? But she had grey eyes like him and darker hair, taller even. No, that couldn't be. Then what? "My word means more to my boss than his. It will be fine as long as he doesn't see you." He stared down with his chin over his knuckles as he thought. "We can't leave now... That idiot doesn't have anything better to do and would imagine I will take you to your territory now out of doubt and fear to be discovered... I will have to ask you to wait this night as I figure out something tomorrow morning." He couldn't think straight now, he was falling asleep right there.

He haven't laid on his bed for three days and it was just calling him to go nuzzle as its coves hugged him. But no... For Christ's sake, no... He couldn't tonight. Respect, specially to a lady. He would have to sleep in the couch tonight and stay alert for more itruders. With a long tired sigh, he stood up and went to the bathroom to check if the water was back. Thank God it was, and he returned to his room to take black loose sleeping pants from his closet. "Sleep her, use the shower if you want. There are clean towels in the cabinet under the sink."

She watched him carefully seeing that he was completely exhausted. It was kinda cute just how sleepy he was which was an interesting adjective to use considering just this morning they were at each other's throats, quite literally. "Well, thank you for saving me, and I promise I'll do just as you ask. Since you've helped me so much it would be rude of me to cause you any more risks." Now he stood up and she was reminded that cute wasn't the word for what she thought of him, or at least his looks anyways. "I can take the couch. I think it's best you sleep in your own bed. If you're worried about me running off- well. yeah I promise I won't." That was close. She almost suggested that they sleep in the same bed, but at the last minute thought better of it. Though that shower she might just have to take advantage of. She felt far to grimy.

"I would like to get a shower."She reached up her ripped shirt lifting a little more on her stomach. She finger tugged on her hair tie releasing all of her hair in a fluid motion. Her blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders showing it was longer than one would think. She shook out the weird feeling that would accumulate from having one's hair up all day. With that she was about to walk out of the room, but she peaked her head back in. "Oh yeah, would you happen to have anything I can wear?"

@CheshireKitten
"No. I insists. Stay here. I don't fear you to leave. It's your choice. I'm not holding you here against your will. But if anyone gets into my house again they will see you more easily." He took a cover and a pillow from his closet as he glanced at her. He wasn't going to allow a woman sleep in a couch. His parents taught him to respect a woman above all, and he always lived following theor words. When she ripped her shirt even more and uncovered her flat stomach. Her blond hair fell behind her shoulders and for a moment he didn't realize he kept staring at her. She was actually... beautiful... He blinked when she asked him for clothes and he looked away with a frown. "I will search for something. Go shower first. I will after you." He looked inside his closet for the smallest short he could find. He could wash her pants for tomorrow but her shirt was all turn up. He took another pair of pajama grey pants knowing they will fall from her smaller waist and a small buttoned shirt. Well... Not so small, but it will work. He walked to the bathroom and left the clothes there making sure there was shampoo and soap. He walked out of his room to search for her. "I left the clothes in the bathroom. I don't have any underwear to gift you, but give me all of your clothes when you are done so I can wash them for tomorrow." He threw his own black pants on the couch along with the pillow and cover. Sitting down, he sighed again and closed his eyes just for a moment as she showered. "Tell me when you are done."

A bright smile showed on her face when he said he would look then told her to go get the first shower. It was the first time she genuinely smiled. One of those types you would normally see on the face of an innocent child causing her facial features to light up. As he rummaged around for clothes she went ahead into the living room waiting for him to finish finding clothes for her. Looking at her shirt and seeing how much it exposed she thought 'what the hell is even the point of wearing this', so she stripped off her shirt just as he came into the room. She looked at him with a smile clearly not shy that her averagely sized girls were exposed. She was still wearing a bra, so it shouldn't matter, is how she thought of it. She nodded in understanding then made sure to give him a big hug, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "Thank you so much" After placing a kiss on his cheek she went ahead into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She stripped off all of her clothes and piled up her pants, socks, and panties on top. Then she took of her bandaging seeing it would do her no good in the shower. Turning on the water she made sure to get it just hot enough. The moment she got in she felt her wounds sting something fierce. For now she grinned and bared it as she washed off with soap and cleaned her hair. By the time she stepped out she felt radiant again. Even though she didn't mind getting dirty on a job she didn't like to stay dirty. Once she was dried off she put on the clothes Altair had given her though for now she would have to go with out any underwear. The top two buttons she left unbuttoned. The shirt and pants were clearly baggy on her. The pants fell a bit under her feet while the shirt went to her mid thighs. She picked up her clothes then went over to Altair to hand them to her. "Here you go"

@CheshireKitten
There was something different on her. Something... Like happier, more confident. Well, she didn't have anything to fear with him. Hmp... A lot of confidence if she dared to undress and be just on her bra in front of him. He had to look away out of respect. How long had it been since he saw a woman with just her underwear? Then she suddenly hugged him. His eyes went wide as he looked at her in disbelief. A hug? As he thought about what was happening, time passed, and he didn't have time to hug her back. "Uhmm... You're welcome." And then she kissed him. She kissed him. What the hell? She kissed him. He was kissed. He was left there speechless as she went to shower. He sat down on the couch and closed her eyes but his mind was still racing with what just happened. Thus was bad... He was growing worried for her safety, he was caring to much. It was not his problem. Well... He caused it. He stabbed her and she couldn't return to her territory. She waited for her patiently, hearing the water run until he started to fall asleep. He was still so tired. It seemed like a second after that she was in front of him handing him her clothes. He rubbed his face and nodded, standing up to take her clothes and go to the laundry room. He got them in the washing machine along with some clothes of his and turned it on. "I will be out soon. You go and lay down, get some sleep." He took his pants and went to his bathroom to shower. He removes his clothes and stepped in turning the hot water on. God it felt like heaven, no matter how much his wounds stained. He took the shampoo and cleaned his hair meticulously before taking the soap. He gave close attention to the cuts on his arm, the stab on his leg, and the other cut across his right eye. She knew well how to fight, but he doubted they would fight again after this. But you never know where destiny brings you to. He sighed deeply, feeling so tired, and the hot water wasn't helping. He started to fall asleep, and he made the mistake to sit on the edge of the shower. He knew he had to get out and sleep, but God it was so hard to even get out of the shower. Getting a lot a strenght, he turned the water off and stumbled outside. He had his eyes half closed was doing everything out of instinct. His mind was half asleep already and he mindlessly dried himself with the towel and pulled up his boxers and pants before walking outside. He just reached his bed and let himself fall over it with a groan.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Elsy felt a wee bit bad for having woken him up. When she handed him her clothes he got up and took them back to the laundry. He went directly into the bathroom after that. As tired as she was she wasn't ready to go to bed quite yet. She felt the need to look around. As she did she found that he didn't have any personal pictures. No pictures with family, friends or anything. Since she was the mafia boss's daughter almost everyone knew not to fuck with her, so they could have all of the personal pictures that they might want around there house. That was when she thought of something sad. The idea that he might not have family and friends. With that she decided to stop snooping and went back to the bedroom where she took off her pants seeing that she was sleeping alone anyways. She would just put them back on in the morning before she went out. Tomorrow hopefully she would get to go home. Though at the same time part of her wanted to know more about Altair. About his life and family, if he had one. Her head rested on the pillow as she thought about their scrap far earlier in the day. Remembering it, thinking it over, she realized how much tension there was during that fight. Maybe it was just her or the fact he was good looking, but there had seemed to be a sexual tension. She'd fought other guys who have a body like him, even handsome faces, but never before in her life had she ever felt something like that during a fight. Her hand traveled down into her panties. Thinking of the fight from earlier she started to imagine other sorts of scraps that she almost wished had taken place. Soon enough she reached her peak then found herself falling right into a deep sleep. It had been far too long since she had been with a man.

• Love
Reactions: Gray
He moved in his sleep, slowly scrambling up his bed to reach the pillow and get more comfortable. He felt something warm at his side and mindlessly got close to the source. He took a deep breath and got her sweet scent, not really thinking who it might be or realizing the fact that he had allowed someone stay on his bed. But right then he wasn't thinking, he was being a simple man that guided himself by instinct. His arm snaked around her waist softly as he laid down at her side. He relaxed and finally fell deeply asleep with the ghost of a smiles on his face.

He wasn't a man to wake up early. He loved the night and liked to stay up late to then sleep till late. For his bad luck he was still hugging her slim but worked out body. And not just that. It had been almost two years he was with a woman, as a partner and sexually speaking. So this morning he was just in the bad place and moment, her scent and closeness just made his body reacted by itself, saying freely what he really wanted and didn't dare to say. Something hard was pocking behind her as the both laid on their side, his chest agaist her back, and well... His erection against her ass. God the shame he would feel when he waked up.

Being in a similar situation as he. The moment she felt warmth, even in her sleep, she cuddled back into him. A small smile was on her lips even as she slept. It had been far too long since she felt the heat of another human being so close, let alone in a bed. Most guys were far too afraid to make any sort of move on her because of who she was. Meaning her position had both it's pros and it's cons. A bit of light was shining through the window signifying that it was daytime. Just a ray of light caught Elsy's eyelid causing her eyes to flutter open as she awoke. The first thing she realized was that Altair was cuddled up behind her. He must have been so tired he didn't realize he told her she could sleep in here. Then she realized that she had a hard on pressed up against her. Deciding to have just a bit of fun when she moved she made sure to grind up against him just a little as she propped herself up onto her elbow. She looked back at him. It seemed like he was starting to wake up. In between her legs was starting to heat up, and she squirmed knowing that her womanly parts were a bit moist in reaction to knowing there's been something she's been craving right behind her all night. What she did to fall asleep didn't seem to help. Feeling like he was about to wake up she went ahead and sat up unsure if she had a chance with him.

As soon as she moved and grinded against his staining erection, he groaned softly at the feeling. His arm fell to the mattresses as soon as she moved away, making him crave that warmth against him. He moved his head and opened his eyes slowly. Taking a deep breath, he slid one hand along his face to remove that blur from hsi eyes and wake up. Blinking slightly, he looked up and looked at her. "Hacker?" He rolled to his back and felt the hardness in his pants. Oh dear god... He didn't... No, he would have remember that. He didn't have sex with her, but still. He looked at her and noticed she didn't have the pants he gave her last night. Wait... Last night? Why was he on his bed and not on the couch? And why she didn't have any pants on? Damn it... He slept here with her and if he remembered well, he even slept hugging her. Sitting up, he sighed and rubbed his face. Did she noticed his excitement? He needed a really cold shower to kill it. "My apologies. I wasn't aware I ended up here."

Elsy couldn't help but to smile at him. He was surprisingly cute as he woke up. He even apologized which was even more cute. Figuring this was her chance she figured she'd flirt a little to see if maybe they could mutually benefit from each other. Besides she did want to repay him for his kindness, and his traitorous acts to keep her safe. "You don't have to apologize, I really didn't mind." She faced him leaning down on her forearm with her face getting a bit closer. "It's been a quite some time since I got to sleep next to someone so warm" A flirtatious smirk spread on her face as she let her eyes wonder. All to make sure that he completely understood what she was getting at. "How long has it been since you've had a woman in your bed?" She licked and bit her bottom lip. "I mean seeing as you enjoyed my company as much as you did" She said as her gaze briefly drifted to his hard on to assure him she knew about it.

He knew he should have gone to the couch, the kitchen, or anywhere as soon as he woke up, but strangely there was something driving him to stay. And it wasn't the bed, it was her. He stared at her impassively as she spoke, her body moving closer, seductively, making his hardness more annoying. She was seducing him. Since when a woman seducen a man? It should be the contrary. He should be courting her, but then again he thought it was too soon. Hmp... Guess his erection didn't think that way. "Quite some time for me as well." He wanted her... He admited it. Since he took her unconscious body in here and watched her half naked as he cleaned her, he had been wanting to do a bit more than just help her survive. He turned to his side facing her and looked at her body, her bare legs calling him over. "Two years..." He was no idiot. She wanted him, and he wanted her. Then she bit her lip and he didn't want nothing else than to bite it himself, kiss her deeply and then take her on his own bed. There was still that bugging him. He didn't want to risk her, and himself. There was a reason why he didn't have sex for over two years he wasn't like his gang that payed for hooker or slept with any girl that would flirt at him in a bad. He was a bit more honored than that scum and when he did it, it meant something more. What if he grew attached to her? Want another round with just her and her only? He hasn't feel the need to lay with someone until now. She noticed his erection. Well, it was no surprise she did. He was well gifted and it was pretty obvious. She probably even felt it, not just see it. "It a bit annoying I don't know your name after everything that happened. I'm pretty sure you heard mine." He narrowed his eyes and neared one hand, brushing his thumb along her lower lip where she bit it. He moved his hips restlessly, the hardness starting to stain in his boxers and pants. "Why don't you have my pants on?" He could imagine the reason, but he wanted to hear it, tease her to see how much will she endure as well. This was a gme between the two, exciting one another until one would give in.

A smirk played on her lips taking in every word that he said. Two years, that was a long time to go with out. The way he was looking at her told her that he wanted her. When he asked her for her name she hadn't even realized that she didn't tell him. The only reason she knew his was because of the gang members who had come in last night in a failed attempt to find her based off of a rumor. She even saw his eyes travel down to her bare legs. She could have swore that his pants grew just a bit tighter. Oh, if only her father could see her now. He would be absolutely infuriated. Altair would probably be dead in no time. Instead she just thought of the touch of his hand gracing over her lips. The thought of it she just wanted to disappear. The last thing she wanted was for her father to kill a guy she had such an electric spark with. He asked her why she didn't have his pants on. Figuring she should answer she replied, "My name is Elsy, and I normally don't sleep with pants on. I figured since I was supposed to be sleeping alone I could just put them on before I went out, buuut~" she trailed off the smile returning to her face accompanied by a small chuckle. "I guess that wasn't the case." She moved in just a little bit closer. Looking at his lips they looked so soft. Leaning in she pressed her lips to his, at first gently, but she then put her hands on his chest moving her body in very close deepening the kiss.

@CheshireKitten
Elsy. A very interesting name, and beautiful he should add. He smiled faintly when she said what was supposed to happen. "Forgive me, Elsy. I was too tired and half asleep already to remember having you as my guest. It wasn't my intention." She moved closer and he didn't dare to pull away, instead, he moved his face forwards to close that gap between them, feeling her lips against his, slowly and gentle at first, kissing her kindly, but then it turned more heated, deepening the kiss as he parted his lips to tempt her do the same. His hand moved up to cup her face as the other snaked around her waist to pull her closer, placing her on his lap. He groaned softly, excited to have such a beautiful woman over him, brushing his groin painfully. But he was a patient man, and a gentleman. He knew by now that they would end up naked, exhausted, one against the other before going for breakfast. When their kiss finished, he smiled again, more truly this time, actually happy for a change. He continued his words from before, brushing her hair behind her ear. "Not my intention, but I have to admit that I actually wanted to sleep with you." His hands moved down to her thighs, sliding his fingers up to her waist and under her shirt at her sides. "Are you sure about this? I might warn you... I might not get satisfied after a single round. Should we risk ourselves?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
She felt him open his mouth making it all too inviting. She parted her own lips to allow him in. Their tongues played with each other in the heat of the moment. It had been far too long. Already she felt in between her legs becoming hotter by the second. When she felt his strong hands move around her waist it only caused her even more excitement. Though to her surprise he had moved her on top of his lap. It was almost too much. His erection was still there, and it was pressed up to just the right spot on her thin panties. Her heart rate spiked, causing her cheeks to go a little red yet it was hardly from any sort of embarrassment. Her hips skillfully rubbed her over him exposing just how eager she was. Elsy never wanted this to stop. Still it did. She sat up as their kissing session had ceased, but her blood was still pumping, and clearly his was too. Elsy listened to him with a smile knowing that there had been an initial attraction between them. To her it seemed like more than that, more like a spark than a normal attraction. Next he mentioned a warning, asking her if she was sure about all of this. A grin spread on her face as she leaned down to kiss him again though this time she tangled her fingers in his hair to tug at the back of it gently. When she pulled away, though not very far, she responded, "yeah, I'm more than sure"

Reactions: Gray
@CheshireKitten
Altair groaned softly when she rubbed against his erection. God it was too much. She wanted this as much as he did and he wondered if she will be satisfied with him, with his experience, even when it wasn't much, at least his lenght wasn't something he was ashamed of and he imagined she neither once she will get a glance of it. He saw her grin and was soon granted with her lips once more, her hands against his head made him more aroused. He kissed her back deeply and let her reply to his warning. As soon as she saed that she was sure, he didn't doubt anymore. His hands took her shirt and pulled it up without asking a second time. He washed all of her clothes who were still inside the washing machine half dried, except for her panties, which he could feel were now wet against his boxers, he could even smell her arousal. Thanks to that, he didn't have to work with a bra, she was soon chest bared before him and he loose no time on cupping her breasts with his warm hands. God they felt great. Smooth and so soft, making him squeeze them gently before rubbing his thumbs against her nipples. His was kissing her since he first took her shirt off, moving his lips to nip at her neck and then down her shoulder until he reached one of her breasts to give it a nice rough lick. He then sucked at her nipple and teased with his tongue, lips, and soon with his teeth as well. Her other breast being massaged and pinched softly with his fingers before his mouth moved to it as well.

It didn't take very long at all for Altair to nearly rip off her shirt. His hands were rough, but not so much that she couldn't enjoy it. The more his fingers brushed over her nipples the more sensitive they became.Travelling down were his soft lips with a bit of teeth. Small noises escaped her plainly showing her arousal. When his mouth was on her breasts she found herself moaning aloud. Even she could feel how wet her panties were. More and more her nipples got intensely sensitive especially once he started to use his teeth. She bit at her lip trying to contain herself just a little the more she became uncontrollably worked up. Her hips started to move over him again. This time it was rougher, but not so much as to hurt him. Her hands gripped onto his shoulders. They felt over his muscular chest. They moved back up over onto his back and she scratched over his skin with her nails surely making marks. Everything on his being was muscular and tight. Her hand then gripped at his hair again as her body started to shake unsure of how much more her breasts could take. Pressing her tightened lips to her forehead she was starting to curl up on him some from how touchy her nipples had become. Right now she was practically holding her breath from it all.

Her every moan, every gasp and groan, made him more excited, his hardness pressed against her panties from under his pants. He growled softly when her nails marked his skin, thanking the luck he had for having somone this daring and strong on his bed. God it started to be painful being so hard and being still trapped against clothes. He couldn't wait to let it free, show her what she was wanting now and give it to her entirely. He would have to stay patient as there was another thing he wanted to do first. She shivered and he smirked amused, finally stopping to let her breath and relax, but he didn't have her much time. Soon he held her tightly and rolled to the side to make her lay down on the bed. His hands and knees were at both of her sides as he leaned down to kiss her lips, slowly moving his down her throat, biting it very gently just to tease her. One of his hands moved down to the waistband of her panties and started to push it down slowly. He then started to slid down, his lips caressing and nipping her breasts again, just a quick stop before continuing down her abdomen. He was using both of his hands down to move her panties away and leave it with the huge shirt he have her to sleep with. He could smell her lustful scent before running a finger down her cunt to see her reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.