10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

The first time I heard this song, I was like "HOLY SHIT THEM EUPHEMISMS!" O___O

There's a lot of songs out there about sex, AND I DESIRE TO MAKE A PLAYLIST! Because I love playlists.

Share with us you favorite sex songs! Bonus points if they're chock full of euphemisms! Extra credit if it's subtle euphemisms! 8D Cookies if they're terrible/funny and make me laugh and/or cringe.

This song is older, but I still love it to death. I also realized I could very EASILY post more the one 'sexual' song for your list >>

Last edited:

The original Journey version of the below song is also good and applicable, I just prefer this cover. :P

I don't particularly like any song about sex, but there was this one song everyone in my school always sang on when we were in sixth grade. In Swedish the refrain goes:
Jag kommer, jag kommer, jag kommer, jag kommer, jag är nästan där

Which translate into:
I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, I am almost there

Jag kommer usually means the ordinary 'I'm coming' as in going to a place, BUT it can also mean cumming/getting an orgasm. THE THINGS WE NEVER KNEW WHEN WE WERE KIDS! xD This song got a whole new meaning as we grew up. I wonder if the teachers ever thought about that when they heard people singing on that song in the hallway hahah

Very ambivalent lyrics that could be interpreted in different ways, but I've always viewed "Desire" by Yello as a song about sex & passion. On top of that, it's a bloody good arrangement and a personal classic.

As for songs overtly about sex, I've always enjoyed Bloodhound Gang's Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo (and their other song mentioned above).

Good luck beating that song in terms of euphemisms.

• Love
Reactions: Darog
Oh man, I could post these all day.

though neither of these are subtle in the slightest ಠ‿↼

Reactions: Astaroth
Some others (they're all pretty bad)

okay this one is so obviously about sex, yet aqua was every kid's favourite band in the '90s. my mom and I would listen to this shit all the time

same with Prozaak!

The '90s were ridiculous.

Let's start out with some classic

Now for some more modern Sexy sex sexification

And for the less subtle stuff

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac

It's like she was fucking while writing/singing this song.

Here is another fun one to share! 8D

Its not even trying to be subtle, but a lot of people didn't catch that it was actually about sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.