Looks stupid.

You're all stupid.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Holmishire
Looks stupid.

You're all stupid.
I know you are but what am I?

Aaaanyways

I'll add extra shredded cheese, and I mean EXTRA; when you scoop it out, you get those cheese trails like you do when you pick up a slice of freshly made pizza. I'll also add a dash of seasoning salt, a dash of garlic salt, and one other kind of seasoning, then mix that all together. It is so fucking good.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I know you are but what am I?

Aaaanyways

I'll add extra shredded cheese, and I mean EXTRA; when you scoop it out, you get those cheese trails like you do when you pick up a slice of freshly made pizza. I'll also add a dash of seasoning salt, a dash of garlic salt, and one other kind of seasoning, then mix that all together. It is so fucking good.
My mouth is literally watering

Bacon Poutine > Everything else

Bacon Poutine > Everything else
We're not talking about everything else here. Go start a bacon poutine thread if you want to talk poutine >={

#KDMASTERRACE

Oh. I sometimes put ketchup in my Mac & cheese. Before you make a face, it actually is a lot better than it sounds.

And I don't flood it with that stuff, I put like a dot or two. Maybe 3 at the most.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Oh. I sometimes put ketchup in my Mac & cheese. Before you make a face, it actually is a lot better than it sounds.

And I don't flood it with that stuff, I put like a dot or two. Maybe 3 at the most.
I always do ketchup! 8D hi five!

I do a smiley face in ketchup. But yes, it needs to be mostly cheesy goodness

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I use ketchup too! D:

Hell I think I was the first one here to say that I did. :P

• Love
Reactions: Minibit and Gonzo
Ketchup KD is best KD.

... With hot dog pieces

• Love
Reactions: Gonzo
Nuh-uh! It's how my mommy made it :P
Either your mother is copying me, or she has good taste.

Actually, if she is copying me then that automatically means she has good tastes. :P
So yes, your mother has good tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.