Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Kenta waited outside the dorm common room, checking his watch for the others in his group to follow. He knew their destination wouldn't be as far as the other groups but his would be twice as dangerous. Their was supposedly a haunted school building at the edge of the High School campus that held a ghost of a dangerous killer. Every once in a while students would go missing nearby, and Ikawa-Sensei seemed to just cover it up. Nobody really questioned it, so when the sheet of instructions for his group was read he was taken aback. It was unusual that he would investigate what seemed to be one of the untalked about dark stains of Kazeyama.

Well, I suppose this investigation is better late then never huh? Kenta sighed to himself.

Amelia had arrived a bit earlier than the others. She walked towards Kenta and waved meekly before sitting down on a bench near enough so that she could hear what he was going to say, but far enough so that others wouldn't really notice her. She was about ready to take a nap, but she knew that she had a long day ahead of her, and had thusly already put herself in a position to not want to do much of anything. Her blue eyes conveyed a silent moodiness as she stared at a piece of rock as if it had some sort of significance to her that it did not. In other words, she was bored out of her mind, yet unwilling to do much to relieve her boredom as she sat, not speaking to Kenta or anybody else for that matter.

Ame soon left the common room once Kenta was done making annoucements. She wasn't sure what their group would be doing but she supposed she'd find out soon enough. Finding Kenta outside, she greeted him again with a small bow before pausing in one spot to stand and wait for the others.