Kattekerma's Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kattekerma

Original poster
Hey all! Katte here and it's been a long time since I put out any requests! So that's what I'm here to do!
Now, onto the rules I guess…

☆ I do both genders ((and this means that I double too!))

☆I'm open to trying yuri/yaoi and if this is what you want, please bear with me as I'm not that good with it.

☆ I do fandom rps as well as original ideas ((but I lean more towards fandom unless you have a really good idea!!))

☆ I tend to post 2 - 6 paragraphs ((though I understand when there's a lull in the rp and we post less until something happens.)) and I don't accept one liners. One paragraph is fine if it's for the reason stated. However I can post more.

☆ I ask for my partners to be at least semi-literate to literate with a posting range from around a paragraph to three paragraph.

☆ I dislike: gore, over complicated plots or pairings, bathroom play, bestiality, incest, smut rps with under 18-ers.

☆For fandoms I don't mind doing AUs or following canon, but I only double. And if I double, it's usually through the format (Canon x My OC; Canon x Your OC). However if you don't have an OC and just want to play canon characters for your side, that's fine too! **For certain fandoms, I'm down for completely OC plots based in the world of the canon!!

♡ my schedule is wacked out due to being in college, so bear with me!! BUT I'll be going into a month-long break starting the 18th of December!!

Fandoms:

• Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Boku No Hero Academia
  • Pokemon
  • Kuroko no Basuke
  • Eyeshield 21
  • Bleach
  • Naruto
  • KHR!
  • Zatch Bell (OKAY. If u come at me saying you wanna do a zatch bell rp, you better be in for the long haul as with this, I'd want to do a whole AU type deal. Diff. characters and all that. NO mentions of Kiyo, Zatch or anybody else.)
  • One-punch man (I have no idea how we would do this but EH)

And I think that's that! SO! If you think I might know something or you just want to rp, either message me or something and we'll talk!
See ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding to this list is:

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi (I completely finished the manga woo!!)
Hunter x Hunter (this would be an OC rp based in that world)
World Trigger (Same as above)

If you think I might know something, don't hesitate to message me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess, youre shipping Saitama x Genos

lol no @Anthony if I were to do One Punch Man it would be with OCs that maybe interact with the character but do their own thing too

I would love to roleplay Fire Emblem: Awakening with you~ C:

I just finished One punch man and that interests me.

Guess who just started rewatching Bleach and is REALLY into it? (If you guessed anyone but me you MIGHT be wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.