Kat's First Test Thread (No posting please)

Adelaide Dietrich, A Former Socialite and Heiress
Name: Adelaide Dietrich
Accent: (Subtle) Standard German
Place of Birth: Hamburg, Germany
Hometown: London, England
Personality & Brief Bio:
Adelaide has quite a few years of snarky comments and feisty back talk up her sleeves. Dissatisfied with her life and being controlled from the day she was born, Adelaide always sought to make her parents' lives a little harder each time she did something "wrong", according to them. At twenty five years old, they'd finally had enough of her disrespect and made the mutual decision to disown her, much to her own shock. Adelaide was kicked out of the house and relinquished from her ten million dollar fortune.
Stubborn and fed up with the way they were treating her, she acted like it was no big deal and tried to truck on. During the last two and a half years, it's been extremely difficult for her; Adelaide quickly found that she did not have the skill set to succeed in a world much different from her own. She could not survive without what she was given and now, she had to figure out how to earn that back. Luckily, she managed to land a job at a sports bar as a server, but she was not satisfied. Now, on a day off, Adelaide hoped that a walk in the woods would clear her head, but the last thing she expected was some weirdo trying to one up her in an abandoned building.

Last edited:
Belle, The Bookworm and Unconventional Girl
Name: Belle

Accent: Standard French
Place of Birth: Provence, France
Hometown: Provence, France

Personality & Brief Bio:
Belle is considered sweet, but a strange, practically abnormal kind of girl. She doesn't make much contact with others outside of her Father and customers, but always finds a way to be optimistic about life and keep her head in a book. Belle is very much one with herself, as much as she is with others, and longs for adventure. She often spends long hours in her Father's shop, helping him out by painting his inventions, cooking for him, and keeping everything in line.

Her favorite past times also include gardening and writing poetry and short stories about handsome princes, romance, and far away lands. Despite her outlandish personality and appearance towards the others of Provence, a gambling man finds himself quite "infatuated" with her, if one could even call his stalkerish obsession with her that. Belle is determined, in every sense of the way, to move on without him by her side.

Last edited:
Emilia Bachmeier
cold + creative + cynical

vk2GW1.jpg

Name: Emilia Bachmeier

Species: Mutant
Means of Ability Acquirement: Environmental Mutation
Ability: Technology Telekinetics — The power to create, shape, and construct technology with her mind. Can interfere with viruses, malware, and research data to advanced degrees.

Place of Birth: Berlin, Germany
Hometown: Berlin, Germany
Accent: Berlin Dialect
Current Location: Los Angeles

Personality & Brief Bio:

+ 2018 (17 years old) is when Kilauea exploded with twenty six interns on board

+ Emilia was part of the international program for the internship

+ Only a few survived (3-5 people) this sudden change of events, Emilia being one of them

+ A strange, gooey like substance had been found inside the volcano

+ This substance was a sort of chemically charged bacteria that held mutant powers

+ After the discovery and realization of who they were and quite possibly, what they were capable of, Arcadia was formed.

+ They were taken in by the government to work for them; Arcadia became their lives and motivation to allow humans the chance to live in peace, without fear

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: StareNation
Emilia Bachmeier
cold + creative + cynical

vk2GW1.jpg

Name: Emilia Bachmeier
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 127 lbs
Affiliation: Government— Arcadia Division

Means of Ability Acquirement: Environmental Mutation
Ability: Technology & Virus Telekinetics —

The power to create, shape, and construct technology with her mind. Can also interfere and manipulate viruses, malware, and research data to advanced degrees. Cannot control purely mechanical objects that do not possess electrical or ferrous components. Must be able to see the technology and its pieces as a whole; cannot operate from a distance if unable to clearly discern each component. If the technology is broken, too old, or damaged in the slightest, she cannot manipulate it.

The malware and viruses she can manipulate are limited to her knowledge of different ones. At this time, she is only able to send out spyware, ransomware, Trojan horses, and malware. Some viruses and malware may not be able to get past certain security measures and sometimes, depending on the complexity of the situation, the viruses and malware may not work in her favor.

Cited from Technology Manipulation Wiki & Computer Virus Manipulation
Place of Birth: Berlin, Germany
Hometown: Berlin, Germany
Accent: Berlin Dialect
Current Location: New Angeles, California

Hobbies: Kick Boxing, Creating and Eating Burritos, Drinking, Paint by Numbers
Weaponry & Training:

Superpower Control (11+ years)
Karate and Jiu Jitsu (10+ years)
Automatic Machine Guns, Rifles, and Handguns(7+ years)
Class C, M1, and E Driver's License (5+ years)
Weapons: Pocket Knife, Glock Pistol

Personality & Brief Bio:
The Kilauea eruption of 2018 changed Emilia forever. Most of the people she considered a friend died due to severe burning or being drowned in volcanic ash. She was left with an emotional and mental scar that would only be tamed by her best friend, Naomi. Emilia became distant for a while after the disaster, and while Kilauea still erupted strong and true, she went through a series of unpleasant physical, emotional, and mental changes in her body.

The unpleasant changes proved to be part of a scientific phenomenon that involved a chemical mutation which activated a technological ability unknown to Emilia. She was immediately registered and taken into a research facility operated by a government division called Arcadia. Emilia suffered greatly; the authoritarian style of the organization broke her down and built her back up through various means of psychological torture and brainwashing techniques.

Emilia hardened herself to the work. She became cold, cynical, and wary of others who were considered mutants. The main thing that Arcadia drilled into her was that she was not a mutant or a monster; she was a soldier, and soldiers fought for the greater good. They went to exceptional lengths to be a model citizen. Emilia has been part of Arcadia for eleven years now and has shown no signs of abandoning her duty to the people, which has provided her the recognition of being one of the top soldiers in the Arcadia division.

Last edited:
vPNmpG.jpg

Calenduin

Name: Calenduin
Nickname: Calen
Species: Noldorin Elf

Birthplace: Tirion, Aman
Languages: Quenya, Sindarin, Vanyarin
Immediate Family:
Father, Orthoron
Torthaneth, Mother
Rhovandis, Younger Sister
Norgaladiel, Aunt

Abilities: Calenduin has the grace and beauty of her own elven kind. She is near immortal and overall in better health than a human or dwarf might be. She is not prone to illnesses or diseases, and can recover from wounds which may be fatal to a mortal man. Her slender body and light feet help her travel great distances at a quick, comfortable pace. Her greatest challenge and success has been her ability to perceive senses through her bond with a brown wolf via song of the beast, a poetic, entrancing melody with eloquent, mellifluous phrasing about a wolf's fight against nature.

The scrying is only temporary and her body is rendered completely helpless while she is sensing through her wolven bond. She has limited control over where her friend goes; she can guide him, but she cannot make decisions for him. The bond is inexplicably intrinsic in a variety of ways; if her friend was to be wounded, she would feel a phantom pain or receive physical wounds, depending on the severity. No one but she and her bondmate can break their ties.

Weapon:
  • Longbow — Proficient. Another weapon she prefers to use, particularly if war comes along.
  • Shortbow — Proficient. Has a passion for ranged practice and hunts with this weapon.
  • Longsword — Proficient. Can wield without much problem, but dislikes how heavy it is.
  • Shortsword — Proficient. A preferred weapon, if absolutely needed. Enjoys dual wield.
Brief Bio & Personality: Calenduin was raised in Tirion, Aman closely by her cousins' sides. She learned various weapons at a young age and got in touch with her musical side when she hit puberty. Her reputation as a young noble elf preceded her; she often preferred the passion of performance and entertainment to love and marriage. Elven kind was entranced by her good graces, though Calenduin was quite humble with her own achievements.

Her first encounter with life and the nature of the beast was a brown wolf. She'd just become a full grown adult and was out hunting with her sister, Rhovandis. The strange, mystifying encounter with her bonded one started when Rhovandis accidentally shot an arrow at a wolf instead of a deer. Calenduin, good and kind to all things, sought to help the poor creature in any way she could. She managed to calm the wolf with one look as Rhovandis healed the beautiful beast.

She would not see the creature again until later when she proved to be in great trouble and the same wolf saved her. When Fëanor threatened Fingolfin's life, Calenduin followed him and Finwë into exile. The wolf left his pack voluntarily to be by her side; a strangely enchanting and rare occurence, though not something Calenduin took for granted. The two gradually developed a deep and mysterious, unexplainable bond that carried on for years.

Last edited:
BDSM

Bondage/Discipline
Domination/Submission
Sadism/Masochism​

Last edited:
Introduction
Hello everyone! Kat is here for some BDSM story writing. If you are unsure what BDSM is, I'd highly recommend you research it first and get acquainted with what it is, why you want to write it, and how it works. This is extremely important; we don't want to misrepresent the community by writing a fanfiction about Fifty Shades of Grey. Furthermore, I'd very much prefer my partner has done their research and has some experience writing it. Kat is really craving what she has listed down below; stories may not contain every single one of the cravings, but will contain a decent amount to help satisfy a well-balanced erotica fiction without going overboard in kinks and fetishes.

I'm quite open to different plots and genres, for the most part. A few exceptions are sci fi and horror. I do not intend to take part in any sci fi or horror genre at this time. I'm craving Dragon Age though, so very much. I'd like the opportunity to play a rogue assassin I recently created who is so close to my heart. I'd prefer OCs for main characters only, unless you want to play a canon character. I will, however, be playing my OC and no canon characters.

If you're interested in a Dragon Age rp, let me know. Please, at least know the basics, if not tons of knowledge about Dragon Age. It will make exploring the world easier for both of us.

Rules

♢ At least one post a week is cool but not set in stone, flexibility is a must
♢ Average of two paragraphs or more; Remember that quality trumps quantity
♢ Be confident in your writing
♢ Advanced writing style; if unsure what that means, click
♢ Be comfortable with depicting dark themes, such as sexual assault, dubious consent, etc.
♢ Aggressive writing style is expected; guide and I will follow with my own ideas
♢ Please be open to communicating ooc; I prefer to get to know my partners
♢ Have a discord username and tag? Beautiful!
♢ PM me on Iwaku first with sexual writing sample and brief intro about yourself!
♢ Engage, create, and communicate!

Kinks

♢ Light to Moderate Bondage (Giving and Receiving)
♢ Anal (Receiving)
♢ Hot Wax (Giving and Receiving)
♢ Pleasure Denial (Giving and Receiving)
♢ Power Exchange
♢ Sensation Play (Floggers, Blindfolding, etc.)

Last edited:
xIqRrj.jpg

Nadezhda "Nadya" ??? 37 years old Female Independent Financial Consultant

Last edited:
xIq1CJ.jpg

Maryana "Ana" Mikhailova 35 years old Female Head of Domestic Service Staff NPC

Last edited:
xIAGLN.jpg

Anita "Nita" Griffith ♡ 37 years old ♡ Female ♡ Domestic Service Staffer ♡ NPC

Last edited:
xIEwo6.jpg

Seraphine "Sera" Angiers ♡ 27 years old ♡ Female ♡ Mistress at Scarlet Night ♡ NPC

Last edited:
xIEzAp.jpg

Karina Sealy ♡ 26 years old ♡ Female ♡ Kinkster at Scarlet Night ♡ NPC

Last edited:
xIE7zY.jpg

Zhaya Tatlow ♡ 26 years old ♡ Female ♡ Domestic Service Staffer

WIP

1. 1cb6d73de592f89ffe115c6ae8644e2c-jpg.161488

Name; Lena of House Duquette
    Age; 25
    Gender; Female
    Occupation; Noblewoman on the Run (quite possibly stripped of her title)

Brief Bio & Personality; Lena is an ambitious woman, perhaps far too ambitious for her own good. Her determination and fierce independence has tendency to get her in trouble. When she made an attempt to rise up in station with the help of a nobleman, she was blackmailed and eventually, upon her own faults, led herself into a sweet, unintended treachery claim by the nobleman. Now, Lena runs for her life and fears for the worst.

Kat, Jun 14, 2018
    Edit Report

2. maturea.png
    KatEdgeviscount

NPC, The man who helped Lena then turned on her

20160103204143.jpg

Name: His Grace, Duke Eli of Minbury
    Significance in Story: Eli is the one who promised Lena good fortune and a status beyond imagined, so long as she played by his rules. Unfortunately, Lena tried to diverge that and was immediately betrayed by Eli. He reported her for treason and malicious doing against the king, particularly conspiracy to commit murder and overthrow the kingdom.

Redistribution of Camelot

Created by Duchess & HellHoundWoof
xv3OwN.jpg
xv3hWO.jpg
xv3Clm.jpg

Ring wing pela en' bela templa onta vasa ta naa neuma!. Tanka harwar Uialtum entula tuulo' i'ba Nurta. Lle naa curucuar Agaryulnaerea manka lle merna yulma ten' lemar en' templa. Malia ten' vasa heru en amin Ringare manke tanya tuula? Loomi tanya lirva amin Spangaerea ram en' 'kshapsa sina.

Gurth gothrimlye tincya en' russe tuulo' moriloomir manka lle merna aman tel' seldarine. N'tess gothamin lle auta yeste' Ya lle vesta? Quanta yassen 'kshapsa kwentra lye i'narn nae saian luume'. Yallume ed' i'ear ar' elenea! amin naa tualle lasta lalaithamin. Amin feuya ten' lle amin weera yassen lle amin n'rangwa edanea amin sinta lle?

Pela tanya tempa aiguldur Harnram Kheleksii lova termara en' templa. Entula a' moinayamen' lle holma ve' edan ama tyelka quel du. Lova handasse bragol alaa Nenime cormamin lindua ele lle. Mani naa lle umien naur tinchor ostring Beikaerea Nogoth. Sut an saesa omentien lle Arwenamin Lotesse.

Amin mela lle Yenearsira lissenen ar' maska'lalaith tenna' lye omentuva lle tyava quel? Shaalth Amandil Ya gurth gothrimlye. Neuma! 'quel re amrun undome tanya Shaalth. Lova termara en' templa atost en' entula orme i'quelin mori'quessier naa ba mori'quessir ram en' 'kshapsa. Anthatal amin hiraetha Glamhoth Sheelala.

Last edited:
Name: Kahra Ellwood
Race: City Elf

Origin: Denerim, Capital of Ferelden
Class and Specialization: Rogue, Assassin

Appearance: Kahra Ellwood is a young, fair-skinned city elf with long brown hair and piercing blue eyes. She stands at 5'7" and weighs 127 lbs. A multitude of scars litter her back, neck, face, and stomach from deep sword gashes and knife stabs during her time with the Crows. Most of her wounds have never completely healed.

Greatest Secret: "I was forced to kill the only person that ever mattered to me."

Biography:
Kahra was born in Denerim and raised in Tevinter as a slave for a small period of time until she was bought by the Antivan Crows at a young age and trained to become an assassin with a repertoire of poisons. At sixteen, she was forced to kill the only person she cared about. He was the only person, and despite being told not to form attachments of any kind, she hadn't been able to help it. The resolution changed her completely.

At one point, during her time with the Crows, while she was on an assignment in Denerim, she made the decision to stray from her purpose and reunite with her family in the alienage. This did not go over well with anyone, except her sister and friend, who were more than happy to see her alive. It was her sister's wedding and a trio of drunken nobles decided to crash the party and abduct her sister, friend, and her sister's friend. Kahra saved them initially, however, her friend ended up being raped. Kahra fought the trio to get revenge for what they'd done and succeeded. This made her the prime target of the King's men, however.

Kahra fled Denerim with a bounty on her head. Along the way, she was captured and taken back by the noble family who first bought her from her family. A few days later, she was sentenced to die, however, her time never came after a handsome noble stepped in and persuaded the magisters not to move forth with her execution. This, however, put Kahra in a tight spot. She was placed under the ownership of the man who'd stopped her death and essentially, was forced back into another life of indentured servitude.

Strengths:
Resilience — Kahra's time in the Antivan Crows has polished her to be an individual who can take on new challenges and withstand harsh conditions.
Exotic Poison Knowledge — The creation of different poisons as a means to assassinate and silence the oppressed has been vital in Kahra's success.
Double Daggers — Kahra's favorite method of silence. She trained long, hard hours to become proficient in stealth and the use of two weapons.

Weaknesses:
Ambition — Many say Kahra is too ruthless and too determined to make sound decisions on her own that involve a comfortable level of risk. Kahra believes the Crows drilled it into her after she was forced to kill the only person she felt a connection to during training.
Ranged Weapons — Kahra does not have enough knowledge of ranged weapons to properly wield them or own them, for that matter. It's all about being close and striking when the time is right.
Too critical — The Antivan Crows were not ones to be taken lightly, and this shines through Kahra's demeanor. She's hell bent on success and mistakes are the last thing she wants to be surrounded with.

xFeu9M.jpg

January "Jan" McKennon
"I have always been hiding."

Name: January "Jan" McKennon
Alias: January (Acquired by Calendar Initiative), Jane (Her Legal First Name)
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 123 lbs
Occupation: Runaway (Current), Arcadian Soldier in Training (Former), January Subject (Former)
Affiliation: Government Project – Calendar Initiative (Former), Government— Arcadia Division (Former)

Means of Ability Acquirement: Experimentation, Drugs
Ability: Psychokinesis — At this time, Jan can only demonstrate and manipulate advanced levels of her telekinesis and telepathy. Master level abilities happen rarely and on accident.

Telekinesis via Telekinesis Superpower Wikia
[spoili]
Basic Level
  • Levitation: To lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
  • Telekinetic Choking: To choke or strangle others without physical contact.
  • Telekinetic Maneuver: To alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on or deflect an opponent attack.
  • Telekinetic Pull/Push: To pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf or sliding a cup across a table.
  • Telekinetic Strength: To augment the user's physical strength, e.g. punching through a steel wall.
Advanced Level
Telekinesis Limitations
  • Telekinesis Immunity
  • Psychic Energy Absorption can negate this power.
  • Can only move up to 4,000 tons, or the average size of a small four door car.
  • Can only move objects she can physically perceive in her line of sight.
  • May be weakened or nullified by stress, fear, distractions, disbelief, lack of confidence, morale and willpower, etc.
  • May be linked to or unwittingly triggered by by emotions, thoughts, dreams, causing the user to be unable to control or possibly even access their ability.
  • May require intense amounts of concentration, focus and mental effort to use properly.
  • May be physically or psychologically fatiguing, straining or even crippling for the user, with the user either bleeding from the nose or eyes, falling unconscious, entering a coma, or even dying from the mental effort of using the ability.
  • Has no control over the speed of which the target moves.
  • User may not be able to to affect objects above certain momentum.
  • Is ineffective against those who control themselves at fundamental levels.
  • When she uses her ability to effect a person directly (lifting them off the ground, controlling their movement, etc.) it will be pitted against the target's strength. This allows for her to easily lift and manipulate most people, but the force applied by a superstrong mutant to break through the effects of the telekinesis.
  • She cannot control energy fields, such as Ashley's neon hard light beams or structures.
[/spoili]

Telepathy via Telepathy Superpower Wikia
[spoili]
Basic Level
Advanced Level
  • Memory Reading: The ability to read the target's memories.
  • Mental Hallucination: The ability to cause mental hallucinations.
  • Mind Control: The ability to manipulate the minds of other via thought process.
  • Mind Walking: The ability to enter the mind of another.
  • Psionic Inundation: The ability to launch psi-bolts to cause mental damage.
  • Psychic Torture: The ability to torture victims mentally and spiritually.
  • Pushing: The ability to implant memories, thoughts, and emotions into others. She can, however, only implant negative emotions, memories, and thoughts. The effects are only temporary and the length of how long her target lasts depends on her target.
  • Telepathic Hijacking: The ability to hijack telepathic communication, so long as said communication does not come from a more experienced telepath.
Master Level
Limitations
  • Does not work on mindless beings (corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.).
  • Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
  • The more intense the thought, the louder it sounds to the user.
  • She must be able to physically perceive her target in order for her to utilize her power.
  • Can only read up to one person at a time.
  • Ability to read thoughts is ineffective in a large crowd.
  • Is only limited to the thought(s) which the target is currently thinking.
  • May get overwhelmed by too many thoughts, especially the ones which are too complicated (e.g. a genius' mind which is doing calculus), detailed (e.g. an artist's or photographer's mind which has a photographic memory), insane/morally corrupted (e.g. "murder is good", "I will create my idea of the perfect world by genocide", etc.), and/or ones which don't make any sense (e.g. "2+2=5", "a square circle", etc.).
  • Attempting to read certain minds (e.g. genius or the insane, such as Parasite or Crow) will be hard, impossible, or not a good idea.
  • Will not work if the target is thinking in alternate languages or encrypted codes.
  • May risk detection, losing herself, and/or being "hacked" herself.
  • Will need to focus all her attention on the task, thereby leaving her physical body and/or mind vulnerable.
[/spoili]

Birthplace: Bunbeg, Ireland

Weaponry & Training: Superpower Control (8+ years)
Weapons: Her Mind
Timeline:
[spoili]
Year 2022, January, Age 21: January is introduced to the Calendar Initiative and briefly meets Riley before they are both whisked away to their own projects.

Year 2022, November, Age 21: January is placed in quarantine under suspicion of doing dangerous, harmful, and sometimes, strange activities to herself and others.

Year 2023, December, Age 22: Experimentations in January Project went ballistic. Jan considers herself the only "sane" one, but she was considered a failure in retrospect after she made a scientist kill himself in front of her in quarantine.

Year 2024, March, Age 22: January has a tryst with one of the scientists and betrays him for information in regards to the Calendar Initiative so she can find a way to escape Quarantine and Calendar Initiative in general, however, does not get much out of him.

Year 2023 December to Year 2025 June: Scientists test Jan's limits and start experimenting with blockages to shield their minds while dealing with her in isolation.

Year 2025, June, Age 23: Space station goes boom, blockage experiments and papers are gone, and January suffers great burns across her chest and left arm, as well as scars, both emotional, mental, and physical.

Year 2025, August, Age 23: Jan is captured by Dr. Michael Fairfield and "welcomed" into the Eastern Arcadia Division. Her powers grow stronger and more dangerous.

Year 2025 August to Year 2028 July: Underneath Eastern Arcadia Division. This period consisted of strict power training and multiple torture methods to push her to the edge; Dr. Michael particularly favored sensory deprivation methods on Jan.

Year 2028, July, Age 27: Jan manages to escape Dr. Fairfield and his goons in the Eastern Arcadia Division.

Year 2030, July, Age 29: Jan has been in hiding for around two years now in New Angeles; she has lost her sense of self, her humanity, and her purpose.[/spoili]

Last edited:
xFeu9M.jpg

January "Jan" McKennon
"I have always been hiding."

Name: January "Jan" McKennon
Alias: January (Acquired by Calendar Initiative), Jane (Her Legal First Name)
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 123 lbs
Occupation: Runaway (Current), Arcadian Soldier in Training (Former), January Subject (Former)
Affiliation: Government Project – Calendar Initiative (Former), Government— Arcadia Division (Former)

Means of Ability Acquirement: Experimentation, Drugs
Ability: Psychokinesis

Telekinesis via Telekinesis Superpower Wikia
[spoili]
[spoili]Basic Levels
  • Levitation: To lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
  • Telekinetic Choking: To choke or strangle others without physical contact.
  • Telekinetic Maneuver: To alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on or deflect an opponent attack.
  • Telekinetic Pull/Push: To pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf or sliding a cup across a table.
  • Telekinetic Strength: To augment the user's physical strength, e.g. punching through a steel wall.
Advanced Level
Master Level
Telekinesis Limitations
  • Telekinesis Immunity
  • Psychic Energy Absorption can negate this power.
  • Can only move up to 4,000 tons, or the average size of a small four door car.
  • Can only move objects she can physically perceive in her line of sight.
  • May be weakened or nullified by stress, fear, distractions, disbelief, lack of confidence, morale and willpower, etc.
  • May be linked to or unwittingly triggered by by emotions, thoughts, dreams, causing the user to be unable to control or possibly even access their ability.
  • May require intense amounts of concentration, focus and mental effort to use properly.
  • May be physically or psychologically fatiguing, straining or even crippling for the user, with the user either bleeding from the nose or eyes, falling unconscious, entering a coma, or even dying from the mental effort of using the ability.
  • Cannot manipulate magic-based matters/energies.
  • Has no control over the speed of which the target moves.
  • User may not be able to to affect objects above certain momentum.
  • Could be ineffective against those who control themselves at fundamental levels.
[/spoili]

Telepathy via Telepathy Superpower Wikia

[spoili]Basic Levels
Advanced Level
  • Memory Reading: The ability to read the target's memories.
  • Mental Hallucination: The ability to cause mental hallucinations.
  • Mind Control: The ability to manipulate the minds of other via thought process.
  • Mind Walking: The ability to enter the mind of another.
  • Psionic Inundation: The ability to launch psi-bolts to cause mental damage.
  • Psychic Torture: The ability to torture victims mentally and spiritually.
  • Pushing: The ability to implant memories, thoughts, and emotions into others. She can, however, only implant negative emotions, memories, and thoughts.
  • Telepathic Hijacking: The ability to hijack telepathic communication, so long as said communication does not come from a more experienced telepath.
Master Level
Limitations
  • Does not work on mindless beings (corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.).
  • Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
  • The more intense the thought, the louder it sounds to the user.
  • She must be able to physically perceive her target in order for her to utilize her power.
  • Can only read up to one person at a time.
  • Ability to read thoughts is ineffective in a large crowd.
  • Is only limited to the thought(s) which the target is currently thinking.
  • May get overwhelmed by too many thoughts, especially the ones which are too complicated (e.g. a genius' mind which is doing calculus), detailed (e.g. an artist's or photographer's mind which has a photographic memory), insane/morally corrupted (e.g. "murder is good", "I will create my idea of the perfect world by genocide", etc.), and/or ones which don't make any sense (e.g. "2+2=5", "a square circle", etc.).
  • Attempting to read certain minds (e.g. genius or the insane, such as Parasite or Crow) will be hard, impossible, or not a good idea.
  • Will not work if the target is thinking in alternate languages or encrypted codes.
  • May risk detection, losing herself, and/or being "hacked" herself.
  • Will need to focus all her attention on the task, thereby leaving her physical body and/or mind vulnerable.
[/spoili]

Hometown: Dublin, Ireland

Weaponry & Training: Superpower Control (8+ years)
Weapons: Her Mind
Timeline:
[spoili]
Year 2022, January, Age 21: January is introduced to the Calendar Initiative and briefly meets Riley before they are both whisked away to their own projects.

Year 2022, November, Age 21: January is placed in quarantine under suspicion of doing dangerous, harmful, and sometimes, strange activities to herself and others.

Year 2023, December, Age 22: Experimentations in January Project went ballistic. Jan considers herself the only "sane" one, but she was considered a failure in retrospect after she made a scientist kill himself in front of her in quarantine.

Year 2024, March, Age 22: January has a tryst with one of the scientists and betrays him for information in regards to the Calendar Initiative so she can find a way to escape Quarantine and Calendar Initiative in general, however, does not get much out of him.

Year 2023 December to Year 2025 June: Scientists test Jan's limits and start experimenting with blockages to shield their minds while dealing with her in isolation.

Year 2025, June, Age 23: Space station goes boom, blockage experiments and papers are gone, and January suffers great burns across her chest and left arm, as well as scars, both emotional, mental, and physical.

Year 2025, August, Age 23: Jan is captured by Dr. Michael Fairfield and "welcomed" into the Eastern Arcadia Division. Her powers grow stronger and more dangerous.

Year 2025 August to Year 2028 July: Underneath Eastern Arcadia Division. This period consisted of strict power training and multiple torture methods to push her to the edge; Dr. Michael particularly favored sensory deprivation methods on Jan.

Year 2028, July, Age 27: Jan manages to escape Dr. Fairfield and his goons in the Eastern Arcadia Division.

Year 2030, July, Age 29: Jan has been in hiding for around two years now in New Angeles; she has lost her sense of self, her humanity, and her purpose.[/spoili]
[/spoili]